Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 (2572 Views)

THE XIAOMI (REDMI) SMARTPHONE BRAND 2020 / The Xiaomi Note 7 Pro Would Be My Last Xiaomi Phone. / My Thoughts On The Xiaomi Redmi 5plus After 3 Weeks Use (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Brannarch: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2023
Hello, my friends! Today I want to share with you my experience with the Redmi Note 12, the latest smartphone from Xiaomi. I have been using it for a week now and I have to say, itโ€™s awesome! Here are some of the features that I love about it.

The first thing that caught my eye was the display. The Redmi Note 12 has a huge 6.67" AMOLED DotDisplay that is gorgeous to look at. It has a high refresh rate of 120Hz, which makes everything smooth and fluid. It also has a high brightness of up to 1200 nits, which makes it easy to see in any lighting condition. And it supports DCI- P3 wide color gamut, which gives it rich and accurate colors.

The second thing that impressed me was the performance. The Redmi Note 12 has a fast and efficient Snapdragonยฎ 685 processor that can handle any app or game I want to use. It has up to 8GB of RAM and 128GB of storage, which is more than enough for me. It also has a huge 5000mAh battery that can last me all day and charge quickly with the 33W charger. And it has a cooling system with graphite that keeps it cool and stable.

The third thing that amazed me was the camera. The Redmi Note 12 has a great camera setup that can take amazing photos and videos. It has a 50MP main camera that can capture every detail and texture. It also has an 8MP ultra-wide camera that can fit more scenery or people in one shot. And it has a 2MP macro camera that can take close-up shots of small things. I can also record videos in full HD at 30fps with both the back and front cameras.

The fourth thing that delighted me was the design. The Redmi Note 12 has a beautiful and elegant design that feels good in the hand. It comes in four lovely colors: Sunrise Gold, Onyx Gray, Ice Blue and Mint Green. It has a side fingerprint sensor that is easy and secure to use. And it has an IP53 rating that makes it resistant to water and dust.

So, these are some of the reasons why I love the Redmi Note 12. Itโ€™s a fantastic smartphone that offers great value for money. If you are looking for a new phone, I highly recommend you check it out. You can find it at any authorized dealer or online store.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by keymatt(m): 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Xiaomi is overhype rubbish. Tecno phones especially recent models are far better.

Coming from Oppo reno2f user. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by JubrilBuhari: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
keymatt:
Xiaomi is overhype rubbish. Tecno phones especially recent models are far better.

TECNO, infinix, itel are piece of trash.
I am not impressed with redmi note 12 especially the crappy camera but nobody outside Nigeria takes TECNO seriously.

TECNO and infinix are just scamming Nigerians.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by kaymart: 6:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
How much is the redmi note 12 8/128
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Shuregirl: 8:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
keymatt:

lol. Xiaomi is a no go area

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Eyanbahose: 10:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
JubrilBuhari:

I am not impressed with redmi note 12 especially the crappy camera but nobody outside Nigeria takes TECNO seriously.

funny enough these brands have presence outside of Nigeria. They have presence I. Asia and South America sef
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:52am On Jul 16, 2023
I am using TECNO and I can tell you categorically that I have never regretted using it. You don't need to bring down Brands. Just go for whatever device you wish to use.
JubrilBuhari:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by EinsteinAyo(m): 7:53am On Jul 16, 2023
As far as I am concerned, TECNO CAMON 20 PREMIER 5G is a great device to buy.
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2023
No lies. The device is beyond extraordinary
EinsteinAyo:
As far as I am concerned, TECNO CAMON 20 PREMIER 5G is a great device to buy.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:10am On Jul 16, 2023
TECNO has been surprising everybody lately with good devices

keymatt:

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by AyodejiFelix(m): 8:11am On Jul 16, 2023
This is a pure lie. Try and get any of TECNO new devices and come back here
JubrilBuhari:

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by sunshineV(f): 9:21am On Jul 16, 2023
a thread about a user experience with a Redmi phone hijacked by hungry tekino marketers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€e no easy

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by AyodejiFelix(m): 10:33am On Jul 16, 2023
Those brands are improving day by day especially TECNO

keymatt:

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by OladapoF(m): 10:52am On Jul 16, 2023
TECNO is never a piece of trash. Go and get any of their latest devices(TECNO Spark 10 Pro, CAMON 20 PREMIER 5G or Phantom V fold) and come back here.

JubrilBuhari:

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by OladapoF(m): 10:59am On Jul 16, 2023
TECNO and Infinix are doing great lately
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by JubrilBuhari: 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Those TECNO maketers seems aggressive of late. cheesy
Person no fit read for all these TECNO aka 1 year mtk device again? grin

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by MrBONE2(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
sunshineV:
a thread about a user experience with a Redmi phone hijacked by hungry tekino marketers๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜€e no easy

Bwana those trash marketers grin

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by CitySect1(m): 9:04pm On Jul 16, 2023
sunshineV:

I just dey read dey laugh sha.... Me I go cough out that huge money go buy camon 20 premier for that huge amount wey be say I go det direct used Mi 11 ultra with a more solid chipset and more capable camera that destroys the former for few bucks added.

People won't seem to amaze me sha ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Estherolar145: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2023
Omo, comments here are hilarious. Facts ehn- Xiaomi is still the best forget cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Brannarch: 10:43am On Jul 21, 2023
139,500 naira
kaymart:
How much is the redmi note 12 8/128
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by BrickDevo: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
JubrilBuhari:

Honestly the camera is a let down, and the absence of 4k video recording made it more terrible.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by BrickDevo: 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2023
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by ojonugba2014(m): 10:57pm On Aug 19, 2023
No be poverty or been broke ooo

But,It's either Tecno product or nothing.

I go soon zoom off, this my Tecno spark 10 pro ND buy the cannon 20 premier 5G

I won compare both, but I won use this Tecno spark 10 pro for at least 5 months to see maybe it will develop any fault.
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Pureogogorosell(f): 1:16am On Aug 20, 2023
When I see people hyping all these trash phones I'll be like wtf! Best brand ma of phones are.... Sony and xaomi redmi. Quote me!

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by DanielsParker(m): 6:58am On Aug 20, 2023
I still prefer IPhones and Samsung.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Cheezzyy: 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2023
Run from Xiaomi oo. E get why
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by Broaddyway: 6:23pm On Aug 22, 2023
ojonugba2014:
No be poverty or been broke ooo

But,It's either Tecno product or nothing.

I go soon zoom off, this my Tecno spark 10 pro ND buy the cannon 20 premier 5G

I won compare both, but I won use this Tecno spark 10 pro for at least 5 months to see maybe it will develop any fault.
are you sure it's not by being broke? Same TECNO wey no dey durable
Re: My Experience With The Xiaomi Redmi Note 12 by ojonugba2014(m): 10:45pm On Aug 22, 2023
Broaddyway:
are you sure it's not by being broke? Same TECNO wey no dey durable

Quote me anywhere. No be by been broke.

I millions within a year, so no be Samsung of 300-700k I can't buy

I guess it's because of my bitter experience with Samsung on screen issue when I was broke back then, maybe that is why I am discouraged even tl now

(1) (Reply)

How To Update Emptystatus On 2GO / Android Music Production / INFINIX HOT > > > Three Days To Go

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.