Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,305 members, 7,811,900 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality (22068 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by ObidenceNeckpre: 3:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
You display more idiocrasy, so rest, oponu shocked shocked shocked
2mch:

That idiot is sitting in Lagos and chatting trash here.
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by QuotaSystem: 3:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB internal squabbles indeed. FG should extradite Simon Ekpa the same way they did to Nnamdi Kanu if they know they are not behind what's happening in the SE

Lol so you can restart the illegal rendition song again?

Besides, Kanu was baited to Kenya before they could nab him. Simon Ekpa wouldn’t be dumb enough to fall for the same trick.

You will have to kill the ipob monster you raised yourselves.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by ogunsbanjul(m): 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Whosoever believes this liar and political entertainer is On Your(His) Own (OYO)
Supporting IPOB in the morning denying them in the afternoon and begging them at night is the habit of person like LP presidential candidate. It's not new

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Dedeity: 3:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
ashacot:
Obi is a disgrace.
As time goes by, I give myself a thumbs up for never voting a two face man.

Like seriously? Obi you are the most overrated politician in Nigeria.

See him defending IPOB.
Your father is a disgrace
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Richb44: 3:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
See how pained you are and I'm wondering why, take it easy on yourself o

chichar1:
Your generation is a very big disgrace to humanity.

Who are you?!!!! Who knows you?!!!! Mtcheeewww!!!!
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Christistruth03: 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
We told you Peter Obi was ipob’s Godfather
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Antiurchins: 4:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
ashacot:
Obi is a disgrace.

See him defending IPOB.

Obi at your present age is already a billionaire, a governor, chairman of banks and owner of many businesses. But since you chose to remain here and be useless, who am i to be against that?
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by bdon12: 4:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
Yes they not.Who did they attack before buhari started killing dem?d government of buhari intentionally made dem millitants to destroy d overal agenda of succession
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by sharpsecret: 4:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
so Why is obi always masturbating on issues up North then??...
so why are you always masturbating on issues about obi?
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by 2mch(m): 4:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
and u another idiot is busy supporting a criminal that's in govt cell foolish fool
What criminal in what cell? Are you mad with comprehension issues?

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by aariwa(m): 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ibos are very delusional. See as this one just dey create conspiracy theory out of his anus. grin
Fellow Nairalanders,

We have noticed the use of ethnic slurs and other derogatory names by a small but persistent group of political actors and trolls.

This practice of derogatory name-calling adds no value to the forum. It's bad for our mental health, our harmony as a community, and the reputation of Nairaland. It's simply toxic. Its presence and the presence of the people who use those slurs will not be missed.

Therefore I have decided to ban the practice entirely. I have instructed dominique, mukina2, Lalasticlala , oam4j and Mynd44 to ban anyone who uses an ethnic slur or derogatory name on Nairaland. The antispam bot will also contribute to the effort. Please report any case that you see.

- Seun Osewa, Founder of Nairaland
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Electorate: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin

MS247:
Obi steadily defending IPOB criminals

ashacot:
Obi is a disgrace.

See him defending IPOB.

TemplarLandry:
grin

casualobserver:

Why is Obi afraid to condemn Simon Ekpa?

AuschwitzPrefec:

IPOB internal squabbles is no business of the Nigerian Army .

Like BH and ISWAP, IPOB Groundnut or Emma Powerless faction , all nah the same terrorist group.

KGBKremlin:

Obi and ipob are working together

beerfraud:
who doesn't know that the Occultic Peter Obituary is a terrorist ?

grin grin grin grin grin

Very predictable, The moment I saw the news today when Peter Obi condemned the insecurity in Nigeria that twisters and news spinners like the op and programmed Tinubu robots above will focus on IPOB as if he only highlighted the South East. Sadly for the op and the robots who is half smart sane Nigerians know what you are all trying to do and won't take you seriously as always.

The joke is on all of you....grin grin grin grin grin

Atiku and Peter Obi are both in court but it is Peter Obi that is the real threat to the sanity of Tinubu slaves grin grin grin grin grin

taylor89:
Any news about Ndi Igbo will always fly to front page wether confirmed or unconfirmed

If it’s against Tinubu & Yoruba the thread go rotten behind front page

Una no like this People and the people no like una

Oya naa allow them to go una go say no bcuz una no wan make e remain una & una slave masters Hausa for one country

Stop attacking Igbos and face South South small make we show una shege

Don't mind the goats na igbo be their problem...I am Yoruba but dem don dey call me Emeka because I chose to be sensible by not supporting an old druggie like they do, whether na my brother or not I no go support bad thing...period.

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by sharpsecret: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
KGBKremlin:

How many times have you heard Yoruba crying for federal government to deliver them from OPC base on sit at home.
but you cry for federal govt to deliver you from herdsmen.....we don't cry that in the south east all thanks to esn....but if you are brave enough practice isese festival in Ilorin and see film.wetin concern Igbo with federal shit.we fight for ourselves
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Linearray: 4:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
The President of IPOB, Mr Peter Obi has spoken.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by sharpsecret: 4:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
casualobserver:

You are waiting for Tinubu to condemn? Condemn so you can attack him like you attacked Buhari? Who loses if he doesn’t condemn. Does what is going on in the SE affect the revenue of Nigeria, food or commerce? NO! Meanwhile if he acts or talks you are the same people that will condemn him so why should he? Nigeria is not losing anything by what is going on in the SE. govt revenue, food and commerce are not affected. So nobody is going to act unless they have the backing of Ibo elites.

When you are ready to bring peace to your land you will do the needful.
what your masters couldn't do...slave,weak Yoruba wan do.....go and practice isese festival in Ilorin first then you come back and masturbate on igbos
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Electorate: 4:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
aariwa:
Fellow Nairalanders,

We have noticed the use of ethnic slurs and other derogatory names by a small but persistent group of political actors and trolls.

This practice of derogatory name-calling adds no value to the forum. It's bad for our mental health, our harmony as a community, and the reputation of Nairaland. It's simply toxic. Its presence and the presence of the people who use those slurs will not be missed.

Therefore I have decided to ban the practice entirely. I have instructed dominique, mukina2, Lalasticlala and Mynd44 to ban anyone who uses an ethnic slur or derogatory name on Nairaland. The antispam bot will also contribute to the effort. Please report any case that you see.

- Seun Osewa, Founder of Nairaland

I am planning of writing a petition on change.org and get as much signatures for the Federal Government to sanction seun for allowing his platform become a breeding ground for tribal bigots...as in they are well known accounts always on front-page yet seun and his moderators will look the other as if they deliberately allowed it because of traffic.

The question is, don't seun and his friend's visit nairaland at all?...they do and see all these themselves but deliberately ignore.

Seun might be a tribal bigot sef, maybe he is just pretending not to be one else he wont allow this nonesense on his platform.

We all saw what happened during election on this platform...very sickening.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Chineloani(f): 4:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's unfortunate that most People on Nairaland don't understand that IPOB means the entire people in the South Eastern Nigerian by origin. We're Biafrans just the way some Yorubas claim omonile or so in their own God given region.

Because Buhari in a childish manner proscribed IPOB a terrorist organisation doesn't make it one. Tribalism will always keep Nigeria backwards. Igbo people news drives most of you m*d and it's unfortunate.
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Emperormartin(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
untoldtruth:

waxing strong you say?
huhuhuhuhuhu, abeg clap for yourself, you've made me laugh with real mirth for the first time this week. What's waxing strong is your comedy skillz, work on that. There's money in that bro 😂🤣
Oya go there and stop their monthly meetings; go there and call them terrorist...
My brother they're progressing more than you whether you like it or not...

Enough said; cap less
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by SweetDipBenny(m): 4:39pm On Jul 13, 2023
ashacot:
Obi is a disgrace.

See him defending IPOB.
OMG! undecided U so daft nd confident at d same time..
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by aariwa(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Electorate:

I am planning of writing a petition on change.org and get as much signatures for the Federal Government to sanction seun for allowing his platform become a breeding ground for tribal bigots...as in they are well known accounts always on front-page yet seun and his moderators will look the other as if they deliberately allowed it because of traffic.

The question is, don't seun and his friend's visit nairaland at all?...they do and see all these themselves but deliberately ignore.

Seun might be a tribal bigot sef, maybe he is just pretending not to be one else he wont allow this nonesense on his platform.

We all saw what happened during election on this platform...very sickening.
it’s very sickening. Look at the way they pushed to front page a post from reno omokri denigrating a whole tribe of millions of people as insignificant is nauseating . Reno is an internet blogger like most Nigerians even here on Nairaland and he is in exile and not a government official. Seun and his co moderators have succeeded in further damaging Nigeria by presenting Nigeria to the whole as a divided country. I have never seen Seun push anti Yoruba posts to front page but rather bans them…Nairaland started before Facebook, twitter, Linda ikeji etc but today look at where envy turned hatred and tribalism landed a forum that offered a lot of promise to black people all over the world when it started around 2005 ….you now see why Nigeria can never make progress as a nation even in the next 50 years
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Rolings: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
till they fell out and they disassociated him. So who's Simon Ekpa working for? That's the question. IPOB is a terrorist group only to people like you. Sane countries disagree

So why is IPOB allowing whoever is doing what is going on in the east continue?..if it really has the best interest of the south east at heart it would have fished out the criminals.
Shey they were able to fish out and rid the east of fulani herdsmen....so why is it difficult to fish out ekpa and his boys.

Please don't tell me they are not the government that owns the security forces because that will be the most foolish excuse as ipob has said it countless times that they are out to protect the east since government is not doiing that....so I ask again why is IPOB allowing the criminality continue if they don't have a hand in it
When ipob were going about calling for violence you hailed them. We warned you but you called us unity beggers. Now that the violence have started you are denying your own words ...why them were you threatening violence when you don't intend causing it....you simply gave your enemies the fodder to roast you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Mubiola360: 4:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
obi is a criminal, he knew is time is up when General Lagbaja issued a war on Ipob in the south East, he now quickly issue a concerned statement pretending he cares. Fool.
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB has said countless times they're not responsible for the insecurity in the SE. They have also publicly disassociated from Simon Ekpa.
So who is sponsoring Simon Ekpa and his boys? Isn't it surprising that the FG and Nigeria Army have never condemned Simon Ekpa and call for his arrest the same way they did to Nnamdi Kanu?

Who is sponsoring Simon Ekpa? Someone isn't telling the truth

Kanu and IPOB created the environment for people like Ekpa to thrive and hence should be held accountable.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB internal squabbles indeed. FG should extradite Simon Ekpa the same way they did to Nnamdi Kanu if they know they are not behind what's happening in the SE

FG do not have enough ground to extradite Ekpa who is a Finnish citizen and Kanu was kidnapped back to Nigeria.

FG and the military should deal with IPOB criminals on ground in SE..
Lawmarkers in the east should pass a law punishable by death penalty for any criminal who enforces sit at home on behalf of IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by plaindealer: 5:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
To me obi and every Igbo man is an ipob.

Just imagine, a presidential candidate is openly defending and carrying bottle water for a banned terrorist group.

Doesn't mean the terrorist loving man doesn't recognize the Nigerian government, Nigerian laws and constitution?

This man is just a walking disaster, they want to rule Nigeria, but they hate Nigeria bad and they don't wish Nigeria well..

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by izunned: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
casualobserver:

Why is Obi afraid to condemn Simon Ekpa?

Sometimes I wonder how you people read and understand. Can't you see that Obi's write up already condemned Simon Ekpa?
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by casualobserver: 5:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
izunned:

Sometimes I wonder how you people read and understand. Can't you see that Obi's write up already condemned Simon Ekpa?

Indulge me and post where he did. Because his Twitter post that I read he didn’t even acknowledge there was insecurity in the SE. he specifically made a deliberate distinction between insecurity in the North central and disruption of business and social activities in the SE.

4 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Bishop4real: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
IPOB has said countless times they're not responsible for the insecurity in the SE. They have also publicly disassociated from Simon Ekpa.
So who is sponsoring Simon Ekpa and his boys? Isn't it surprising that the FG and Nigeria Army have never condemned Simon Ekpa and call for his arrest the same way they did to Nnamdi Kanu?

Who is sponsoring Simon Ekpa? Someone isn't telling the truth

So, because IPOB publicly denied having a hand in insecurity in SE, it's now the truth, abi? Have you ever seen or heard IPOB own up to anything? Who started sit at home? Kanu's arrest created vacuum especially on the control of the finances accruing to the freedom franchise. Ekpa saw the opportunity & cashed in which helped to put him at loggerheads with IPOB's DOS. Both are struggling to prove who's in charge. So, that's why DOS always try to counter whatever Ekpa says & vice versa. But in all, both are the same. They're all responsible for the insecurity in SE. Can you mention a single Ekpa is doing that IPOB & Kanu has never done before. Just one, please. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Electorate: 5:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
aariwa:
it’s very sickening. Look at the way they pushed to front page a post from reno omokri denigrating a whole tribe of millions of people as insignificant is nauseating . Reno is an internet blogger like most Nigerians even here on Nairaland and he is in exile and not a government official. Seun and his co moderators have succeeded in further damaging Nigeria by presenting Nigeria to the whole as a divided country. I have never seen Seun push anti Yoruba posts to front page but rather bans them…Nairaland started before Facebook, twitter, Linda ikeji etc but today look at where envy turned hatred and tribalism landed a forum that offered a lot of promise to black people all over the world when it started around 2005 ….you now see why Nigeria can never make progress as a nation even in the next 50 years

Sometimes I wonder if that tribal bigot caller Reno Omakri and seun or any of his moderators signed a behind scene contract to always push his divisive and senseless tweets to front page....are they ashamed of tagging it "sponsored post"?

Characters like Reno and Ekpa shouldn't be given audience at all...you can't be dividing and creating crisis in our country from the comfort of your home in far away Europe while media entrepreneurs like seun shouldn't fall prey because of traffic money. These guys have obtained dual citizenship and don't care if Nigeria burns

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Jeezuzpick(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin

You think IPOB are the current gunmen terrorising the SE?
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by plaindealer: 5:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ipob terrorists are killing and forcing people to sit at home , they say they are Igbos, they say they are doing it for ipob and kanu their ipob terrorist leader, but these clowns still want us to believe that they are not Igbos.

If this obi clown and terrorist defender is really sure that this is not Igbos, he should tell the Igbos he's talking about come out in the open with their full chest to declare that they are Igbos and they are not behind sit at home and all the atrocities in the SE, at least according to obi, Igbos are his friends and neighbors.

3 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by plaindealer: 5:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Even kanu himself won't come out to denounce Simon ekpa and the killings they are doing on his behalf.

Obi, SE leaders and Igbos are all terrorists and criminals, they think they are fooling us.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Fayose Placing A Cap On Lere Olayinka, Supports Him For Post Of PDP Secretary / Economic Recession In Nigeria A Blessing – Utomi / FG Recalls Sacked NCAA Directors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.