Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,949 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:04 AM

Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality (22071 Views)

Nicholas Ibekwe: IPOB Has Begun A Protection Racket In Orlu / Garba Shehu: IPOB Has A Huge Stockpile Of Weapons, Bombs Across Nigeria / Obasanjo Urges Yahaya Bello To Sustain Fight Against Criminality (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by TOPCRUISE(m): 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
The alarm of "Nigeria army commiting Genocide in south east and Why General Lagbaja should be taken to the Hague is currently loading" embarassed

Ipob that are currently asserting that Simon Ekpa is sponsored by the Federal Government to commit havoc in the south east will now have news to spread about

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Onyemaya: 1:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Chucks13:
Hahahaha see deceit at its peak again.

I know he will surely absorbed ipob from any wrong doing.

On serious note DSS must arrest bitter Obi to explain himself with all glaring evidence against ipob yet always defend them.
No man born of a woman can arrest Peter Obi
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by modernWays: 1:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:
Obi steadily defending IPOB criminals

"When the group has publicly denied it" .

With the above quote, no one can convince me that Obi is not a member of IPOB.

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by oonyeoma50: 1:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
LyfeJennings:

I want to believe U are joking
undecided

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by oonyeoma50: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
casualobserver:
Spokesman for IPOB.
I previously said this man won’t get 4m votes in 2027, as only Ibos will vote for him. I’m beginning to doubt he will get 3m. Each time he opens his mouth he exposes his bigotry. At the rate he talks and the foolishness of his utterances even sensible Ibos will abandon him.
as e dey pain them, e dey sweet us
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by LordBillionz: 1:43pm On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:
Obi steadily defending IPOB criminals
IPOB are not criminals. Say or think whatever you want...
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by oonyeoma50: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
adams123:
Obi is defending a terrorist organisation (IPOB)
E pain am

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
LyfeJennings:

I want to believe U are joking

Wonderful, his sarcasm is lost on you!

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by oonyeoma50: 1:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
fredoooooo:
IpOBI master don talk ... the monster you breed don outgrow you , now you push responsibilities on Nigeria...
Taking Responsibilities is never your own portion, you only complain,cry and act like a victim

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Jamesadeosun23: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
I'm enjoying the drama while it lasts ISWAP fighting BOKO HARAM and IPOB fighting EKPARAM 😂😂😂 but seriously when Fulani terrorists are disturbing the south west Amotekun was established inspite of the opposition from FG then, so the south east should form a well co-ordinated security to fight the terrorists in their region

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Asswipemod: 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
Any news about Ndi Igbo will always fly to front page wether confirmed or unconfirmed

If it’s against Tinubu & Yoruba the thread go rotten behind front page

Una no like this People and the people no like una

Oya naa allow them to go una go say no bcuz una no wan make e remain una & una slave masters Hausa for one country

Stop attacking Igbos and face South South small make we show una shege

When monkeys seek for attention! SMH.
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by amaridigital(m): 1:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
Savenigeria2023:
The problem is not Simon Ekpa.... he has no significant following in the SE.
The destruction in the SE has been sponsored by Tinubu since Nnamdi Kanu was arrested
Asari Dokubo has been supplying the arms and training to the boys wrecking the havoc; he distributes the funds
Hope Uzodimma has been providing a safe haven and government support (with FG support) for the criminals

This is why Soludo tried and have been silenced by higher powers. Don't doubt.... Just Think

How I wish every new born baby in the SE will be named after Tinubu because you guys just love that name. In your dreams, in real life, at your baby factories, kidnapper's den and Ashawo joints which is your national conglomerates, all we hear is Tinubu, Tinubu in the past decade. Shior!!

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by maticar: 1:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
stop laughing at your stupidity

read again and comprehend or you will continue writing IELTS
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by sportskid(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
casualobserver:

Why is Obi afraid to condemn Simon Ekpa?

So Calling it a criminal activity is not enough condemnation for you?
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by SmartyPants(m): 1:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
MagicBishop, the same way they captured Nnamdi Kanu, they should do it to Simon Ekpa. After all last time I checked, Britain hasn't recognized IPOB a terrorist group

Kanu was captured because he decided to be adventurous and visited Kenya. If Ekpa does the same, i have no doubt the same treatment awaits.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Asswipemod: 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
Purvan:
Tinubu is working with Simon ekpa to bring down the SE

Oga, leave this man alone now! He has barely spent 50 days in office and you're posting conspiracy theories already. Ekpa has been doing this long before Tinubu got sworn in. You guys should look for the bastards in your midst and take care of them instead of looking for someone else to blame.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by MIMOSAXY(m): 1:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:
Any news about Ndi Igbo will always fly to front page wether confirmed or unconfirmed

Oya naa allow them to go una go say no bcuz una no wan make e remain una & una slave masters Hausa for one country

Wish Nnamdi Azikwe never antagonize Awolowo and Ahmadu Bello before independence, this will have been an easy task unfortunately his kinsmen are at forefront demanding for freedom today.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Abdulmumin412(m): 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Obi is DOS faction of IPOB while Ekpa is autopilot faction. Let hear from Ekpa first.
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by oonyeoma50: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
Purvan:
Tinubu is working with Simon ekpa to bring down the SE
💯
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by oonyeoma50: 1:53pm On Jul 13, 2023
ashacot:
Obi is a disgrace.
As time goes by, I give myself a thumbs up for never voting a two face man.

Like seriously? Obi you are the most overrated politician in Nigeria.

See him defending IPOB.
embarassed

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Chekwume16(m): 1:54pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ipob cannot absolve themselves from this criminality. It was when nnamdi kanu turned this struggle to an armed struggle thT different criminal gangs without control came out with their own plans. When esn decided to release criminals from owerri prison and recruited some of them. What were you expecting

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Donedeal1(m): 1:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Before anyone takes this eluupee candidate seriously

Let him officially accept himself as a bona fide member

And an official spokesman

Otherwise he will denied himself again.
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Asswipemod: 1:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Beremx:
na you sabi. Let FG extradite Simon Ekpa same way they did to Nnamdi Kanu if they are not behind all the troubles in the SE.

Nonsense

They can't. Kanu was tricked out of the UK to go and meet a phantom associate in Kenya to discuss about weapons acquisition, not knowing that it was a trap. That was how Buhari caught him. He couldn't do anything while the fool was in the UK. Same applies to Ekpa who I know will be more paranoid and careful considering how Kanu was caught.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by AskNgige2: 1:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=Ventura1 post=124393207]Why is IPOb not tackling the matter, since they have overwhelming reach in the east [/quote
]

Hope uzodima is the cause.

This time he will fail
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by phorget(m): 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
ashacot:
Obi is a disgrace.

See him defending IPOB.

There is a clear difference between Ipob and those causing mayhem in the southeast,those elements causing unrest are the ones the FG need to deal with.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Raskimonojendor: 2:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
aariwa:
He did same as governor and IG Abubakar then in 2014 said he made Anambra the safest state in Nigeria for five years in a row. It was on all the newspapers in the country . Separating genuine agitators who are ipob from criminals masquerading as unknown gunmen had become rocket science for Nigerian police and army because they are always clueless on fighting crime only strong when they are dealing with innocent citizens
Ibos are very delusional. See as this one just dey create conspiracy theory out of his anus. grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Mccullum: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
taylor89:

If it’s against Tinubu & Yoruba the thread go rotten behind front page

Una no like this People and the people no like una

Your ethnic, please? South South no be tribal name it's a geopolitical name. The region possessed many ethnicities unlike South East and South West with one predominant tribe respectfully.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by 1972xy: 2:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why has it taken him a long time to come out? Knowing fully well that his missing manhood is gone forever and that there is no point of hiding behind criminals called ipob.

1 Like

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Hawkler: 2:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Obi has been forced out of his enclave to spit what he is refusing, I can vividly tell you that he will immediately japa to Lagos after this speech. For the IPOB or whatsoever terrorizing SE. Nothing happened without an insider. There say the insect that feeds on spinach is right on the spinach leaves.
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Ikpunnegi01: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
If you like be shinning teeth like an edi*t
Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by Raskimonojendor: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
In Ibo people's mind. Simon Ekpa (IPOB) is a criminal but Nnamdi Kanu (IPOB) is not. They are even calling for FG to release Nnamdi Kanu. Mumus grin

Uwazurike was right about ibos.

Re: Obi: IPOB Has Disowned Sit-At-Home, Security Agencies Must Tackle Criminality by smartemperor042: 2:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
Mad man..... Can you prove this?
Na hatred and hunger go kill u

ashacot:
Obi is a disgrace.

See him defending IPOB.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

‘i’ll Continue Making You Restless’, Fubara Fires Fresh Shot At Wike’s Camp / We Will Beg Obasanjo, Says Lamido / OPC Says Killing Of 3 Obas Is Highest Insult To Yoruba Race

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.