Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,807 members, 7,844,618 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. (10875 Views)

Akpabio Refuses To Apologise To Goje In The Senate Over Comment / Ex-Governor Goje Forged Assembly's Resolution To Collect N5bn Loan -EFCC Witness / Soldiers Surround Ex Gombe State Governor, Senator Danjuma Goje's House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by 1025: 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2011
it is really a shameful situation that the people does not trust the govt yet somebody somewhere is preaching about free and fair elections. if everybody here does not trust this govt and their tricks, who then voted them?
well, it is good that almost everybody is now aware that both efcc and their co-ordinators are business ppl.
in the land of the animals, a census was conducted and the totoise was asked to do the counting and he started by himself and his wife. when an adultorious woman was about been stoned to death, Jesus told the angry crowd that whosoever that has not committed same sin shld be the first to cast his stone.
if jonathan is asked like the totoise to do this counting, will he count himself 1 and his wife 2. if jonathan is in this crowd with stone in his hand, will he drop his stone if asked to cast his stone if he and his househood are free from same sin.
this same efcc has the case file of our first lady, how far?
in imo state and abia state respectively, we know about ohakim and theordore orji but why are these men free while gbenga daniel is been probed?
can someone point to just one man that is loyal to obasanjo and his blood thirsty pdp that is facing probe of any form.
let us stop decieving ourselves.

Those cases are not EFCC business; we should be asking questions about our judiciary.
@beaf,
which judiciary do u mean? the one ur oga manipulate like a computer game or the one he changes their judges like his personal drivers? abeg we know all these issues so tell us the things we don't know.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Otunbakay(m): 12:01am On Oct 07, 2011
It's simply their turn to answer the big boy roll call, that's all there is to it, nothing more.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Beaf: 12:13am On Oct 07, 2011
1025:

@beaf,
which judiciary do u mean? the one your oga manipulate like a computer game or the one he changes their judges like his personal drivers? abeg we know all these issues so tell us the things we don't know.

You and the other members of your flock of doomsday preachers need to project more intelligence. The judiciary is about the most corrupt arm of govt and was under the thumb of known criminals like Tinubu. Every Nigerian is happy that an attempt has been made to flush the bad eggs out; thankfully, the new man is a radical who has voiced the firing squad as a punishment for corruption. Is that what is making you jittery?

Anyways, after your unhelpful diversion, I advice each and every one of us to find out the difference between the EFCC and the judiciary. The EFCC does not jail criminals, that is the job of the judiciary; so lets stop asking why EFCC has not jailed people. Its a bit of a nonsensical question really.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by stormm: 6:12am On Oct 07, 2011
dayokanu:

I think I agree with kokolette Rita the HE F CC is under Yahoo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by itiswell1(m): 6:32am On Oct 07, 2011
Now let the party continue
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by dapachez: 7:46am On Oct 07, 2011
Plea bargain to the rescue
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by dapachez: 7:50am On Oct 07, 2011
stormm:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Rita is very correct,she must be a prophetess.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by POTUT(m): 8:17am On Oct 07, 2011
The EFCC has been a little too hasty in arresting politicians. The final outcome most times gets me thinking whether they (EFCC) actually have the financial intelligence capacity to pursue ex-public office holders. When they rush to the courts with their often hearsay evidence, they are shamed into releasing the politicians. This is happening too often that I often suspect that this is deliberate.

I worked in two banks for 5 years and mastered their core banking applications to the extent that I could forensically dig into accounts with thousands of transaction entries and fish out errors and unusual entries. I saved my last bank literally millions of naira when their core banking application was doling out extreme credit interests to customers and no one knew it. Does EFCC have the intelligence to dig this much?

EFCC should be amassing evidence on a real-time basis, not sitting back and waiting 8 years until a governor leaves office before they start scattering for evidence like chicken in the sand.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by koolman: 8:38am On Oct 07, 2011
Kangaroo EFCC! kangaroo court! kangaroo conviction!
The so called EFCC is a white capitalist Pig wearing a scallop in an effort to look like an Elephant.
They dangle into cases with mere petition without any evidence only to dangle out when they are settled.
Like I said before,we are tired of their deceit.There will be bloody revolution one day in this country. I pray I live to see that day.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 11:15am On Oct 07, 2011
this EFCC will go down in history as a mere "backing dog" anti graft agency Nigerian ever had
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by mrjingles(m): 11:53am On Oct 07, 2011
The posts on Nland, these days highlights the perilous state of our nation's education system. Most of the posts are just frightening.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by teddjon: 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2011
Nothing NEW about the TOP corrupted people! Will they be killed or imprison? Who is EFCC and who are the corrupters? WATCH OUT!
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Rafelo01: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2011
This country is a funny one.As PDP led government play politics,we the governed know exactly what they have underneath.The arrest is just to justify Tinubu CCB.At the end,Daniel,Akala and Doma would be vindicated whereas Tinubu case would be held onto.The real motive for Tinubu CCB is to silence him in the quest to serve as check and balance for Jonathan.Just as Jonathan hurriedly appointed acting PCA so that the Salami led tribunal can be disbanded probably the tone or body language of Salami to the case is "unjonathanistic".

Dear Political office holder,remember everything you do today will be history tomorrow.Obafemi Awolowo,Zadauna of Sokoto,Ahmadu Bello,Nelson mandela,Karl Max, and other notable people in the world had once been tempted to act in a way capable of writing their names in world black book but they declined they up till tomorrow celebrated.so this is your time.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by basadenet: 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2011
The duo has nothing to show for their 8 yrs in power. Efcc should ensured that they get maximum sentence this time J mean they should be sent to jail
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 6:01am On Oct 08, 2011
Yesterday, the former governor of Gombe state now a senator. Danjuma Goje was also declare wanted for fraud worth 52b naira. He was said to have flee the country.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by sley4life(m): 3:31pm On Oct 14, 2011
They should be executed
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 11:58am On Jan 31, 2012
Gbenga Daniel party last weekend during her dad burial,Akala can't be found
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 31, 2012
Oh i thought it was a breaking news. bah! so these men are still roaming free enjoying their loot. so much ado about Jonatrash fighting corruption.
Re: EFCC Arrest Gbenga Daniel, Akala And Doma. Declares Goje wanted. by olawalebabs(m): 1:41pm On Jan 31, 2012
FLASH: Federal High Court, Abuja frees Former Speaker, Dimeji Bankole & his deputy Hon Usman Nafada.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nellie Mayshak, DG Of Pensions, Suspended For Alleged “billions Of Naira” Fraud / Adegboruwa: Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Unconstitutional / 30 Physically Challenged Deltans Ejected In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.