Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives (19695 Views)

Senate Approves Tinubu’s Request To Sack FCCP Boss, Babatunde Irukera / Senators Reject Tinubu's Request For Military Intervention In Niger / Senate Approves Tinubu's Request To Appoint 20 Special Advisers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Angelfrost(m): 2:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Rubber stamping has commenced in earnest!
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Godstiger(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Now what difference does it make
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by mayor1814: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
I just hope each common man on the street will benefit from this
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Postinor: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
I trust this palliative will be well disbursed,on jagaban mandate we stand
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Ihateheadslamer: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Expect the same thing as usual
God1000:
How will this money be disbursed to nigerians?

We know what happened to covid 19 palliatives, politicians diverted everything

1 Like 1 Share

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by scholes23(m): 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Palliative that will benefit only APC members. Same thing that happened during covid.
That's how they did in my estate, an APC member hoarded palliative in his house, offloading from hilluxes and buses inside the house and the m@g**t had the balls to give the entire estate, 1 bag of rice

Hustle Oh!!!
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Benny90: 2:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
osuofia2:
Forget, Nigeria no be country. Just watch and see the bilions develop wings. Almost all Nigerians have element of corruption and criminality in them
Calm down bros Obi is preparing a mega palliative for the Igbos 😊
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Perostick(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
ideatoprince18:
May House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives favor me and my family
amen and me too
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Cardozzo(m): 2:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
I saw this man during the campaign but guess what he was only smiling... Then I read through his mind and all I can see is the will to change Nigeria for the good .....
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Ameoba300: 2:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
gbolabodada:
I pray they use it judiciously

There's no prayer 😂 Na two onions and 1 spaghetti go reach your hand.

4 Likes

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by INTEGRITYA1(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Princedapace(m): 2:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
politicoNG:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-house-approves-tinubus-request-for-palliatives/

Money, otilo!
Everyone who spent for the election must get their cash back!
The black race, especially, Nigeria can never grow! No be curse!

As for me, I care less about the country, I just do my software development gig and enjoy umu asa as poverty grows, they become cheaper grin

2 Likes

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by ambale(m): 2:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is just a ploy to increase their own salaries without much rancour🤔
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by ideatoprince18(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Perostick:
amen and me too

May amen and me too favor me and my family
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 2:21pm On Jul 13, 2023
Oya e don be..

Cash out season, Maga dropping, urchiins jumping it's about to favor them and their family.

Let the looting begin grin
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Abiodun5r: 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hghh

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Bmaster(m): 2:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
masterfactor:
Carry on BAba, in you we trust. Even enemies of Nigeria go still one benefit from this palliative. Make children of hate go meet lamidi Kanu and that barrhead man from Finland for their own palliative
to you, Nigeria is either igbo or yoruba.
That's why you yoruba guys thinks anyone against tinubu is igbo,so therefore you go about unleashing hatred and envy on igbos.
Get a life bro,nigeria is bigger than igbo and yoruba alone
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Cardozzo(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=Princedapace post=124

As for me, I care less about the country, I just do my software development gig and enjoy umu asa as poverty grows, they become cheaper grin[/quote]

Bro I wan learn that your work na but I not get shi shi plus am a Yoruba Man hope that won't affect?
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by wink2015(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
USE THIS MONEY TO FIX THE ELECTRICITY SECTORS SO THAT NEPA WILL PROVIDE REGULAR ELECTRICITY IN NIGERIA.

With regular electricity artisan, farmers, barbers, beauty saloon operators, welders, traders etc will have power to contribute to the low revenue base in Nigeria.

Federal and state government that invest in the power sectors will have a golden opportunity to reap back from the investment.

All Nigerians need electricity to contribute to nation building and they are willing to pay their electricity bills.[/size]

1 Like

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Benny90:

Calm down bros Obi is preparing a mega palliative for the Igbos 😊

Omo nothing go still reach you.. If you like ronu till next year
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by lexy2014: 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
HydraFeeds:
It’s only Nigerians that can complain that the government remove subsidies without palliatives but still complain when the government provides palliatives.

To those asking how it will be disbursed,how’s tradermoni disbursed? What of other government programs like BOA,BOI,Npower etc ?

What are the palliatives that have been provided that you say the citizens are complaining about?

Have you collected your own? What did you collect?

Explain how tradermoni was disbursed and how did it improve standard of living?

Pls explain the following you mentioned...BOA,BOI,Npower

2 Likes

Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 2:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Postinor:
I trust this palliative will be well disbursed,on jagaban mandate we stand

We are all standing on the gbola of Bola grin
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by scholes23(m): 2:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
One animal will still hoard the so called palliatives and share on his birthday and people will praise him for nothing.
That's what hunger has reduced one to
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 2:25pm On Jul 13, 2023
gbolabodada:
I pray they use it judiciously

Stop praying in vein... Make lion nor chop goat because you prayed?
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by 7arrows: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
God1000:
How will this money be disbursed to nigerians?

We know what happened to covid 19 palliatives, politicians diverted everything

Another round of sharing for themselves.
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Ikpunnegi01: 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Renewed shege is about to start fully 😂 Una go soak garri tire 😂
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by slowice(m): 2:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
DevilsEqual:
Lol...Everybody na thief for this country cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Shame on LP Doyin Okupe, he proved to us that our supposed saints would steal if the opportunity arises

Urchiins dey try console himself grin
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by wink2015(m): 2:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
REGULAR ELECTRICITY SHOULD BE THE TOP PRIORITY OF THE TINUBU GOVERNMENT.

Palliatives is just providing easy opportunity for those in the corridors of power to steal the money as it will eventually be unaccounted .
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by Benny90: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
slowice:

Omo nothing go still reach you.. If you like ronu till next year
I be like who dey complain hahaha, palliative or no palliative we are Nigerian we go survive 😀

I see say you dey lament as usual na why I try console you
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by 7arrows: 2:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
masterfactor:
Carry on BAba, in you we trust. Even enemies of Nigeria go still one benefit from this palliative. Make children of hate go meet lamidi Kanu and that barrhead man from Finland for their own palliative

When reasonable people are taking please just read and waka pass u mustn't comment to every news. Your country is getting destroyed daily, u will not even get 1 cent from the money yet u are there clapping hand for them and talking tribalistic. U get sense at all?
Re: House Approves Tinubu’s Request For N500billion on Palliatives by oonyeoma50: 2:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
We the good people of Nigeria are enjoying Tinubu's government, we are not complaining. Tinubu should continue the good work he is doing for Nigerians, he should not listen to anybody.

God bless president Tinubu,
God bless the Republic of Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Police, EFCC ‘unaware’ Of Raid On Patience Jonathan’s House / Prof Yemi Osinbajo Should Resign / Buhari Rejects Electoral Bill 2021, Cites Reasons, Asks NASS To Rework Draft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.