Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company (216 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures / Pls Who Else Is Having Issues With Access Bank Today?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company by otijah(m): 4:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Please ignore my typing errors.
I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks

Re: A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company by Alexious(m): 4:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
otijah:
Please ignore my typing errors.
I have been borrowing from this app for sometime now until I decided to stop due to the one week duration they do give and the high interest rate during this interval

After 2days an agent of them chatted me up and told me about the increment in my loan to 50k and and extended duration of 1 month, I told him if its not what he said then I will wait he said no problem. He even said I should carry him along while doing it.

I went to the app clicked on it and saw 55k to pay 66k and after I did it I received an alert of 38k in my account instead of the 55k and a one week duration at that to pay 66k.

I chatted that agent to tell him about the outcome but he ignored me, I called him up he refused to answer, I told him I want to refund the money because I don't need it, as I did tell him initially yet he was ignoring me.

After three days I contacted another agent of theirs and told him about the incident he later gave me an account number to refund the principal, which I did immediately

Fast forward to one week later these people started threatening the hell of my life that I must pay those interest, that is non of their business. One even openly told me that they are trained to Deceive their customers and tell them lies do at to attract them.

Even till today am still receiving threatening messages from them

please I need an appropriate place to channel this. thanks

Contact FCCP, the Agency responsible for that. You can find them on Facebook
https://user.fccpc.gov.ng/signin
Re: A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company by otijah(m): 4:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
Alexious:

Contact FCCP, the Agency responsible for that. You can find them on Facebook
https://user.fccpc.gov.ng/signin
Sir I have registered but could not find a loan company there to lodge my complaint
Re: A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company by Alexious(m): 5:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
otijah:
Sir I have registered but could not find a loan company there to lodge my complaint
Click on "other" then put the name of the company.
Re: A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company by longetivity(m): 5:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
God will never put me in a situation i will borrow money from these criminals.

Wait, i thought government has banned them from operating?

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company by otijah(m): 5:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Alexious:

Click on "other" then put the name of the company.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Is Having An Issue With A Loan Shark Company by otijah(m): 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
longetivity:
God will never put me in a situation i will borrow money from these criminals.

Wait, i thought government has banned them from operating?
Na situation dey carry person enter their hand. I have paid them back yet they keep disturbing me

(1) (Reply)

Grow your audience and make sales - Let me be your social media booster / Starting Your Provision Business In Nigeria With Just ₦100,000: A Simple Guide" / Technically Insolvent Unity Bank Reports N38.86bn Loss In H1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.