Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures (55382 Views)

'Obituary': See What A Loan Shark Did To One Of Their Defaulters / How I Replied A Customer That Promise To Get Back To Me( Read Chat) / My First And Last Experience With Loan Shark (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:56am On Mar 11, 2022
Those loan sharks will defame you on a day default or so tagging you any sort of name even with your pics sent to all your contacts, no matter how long you have been a good customer servicing their greedy shortest term loan with super interest... loan like 6500 to repay 13000 in 7days and still come to ask for repayment after disgracing you. I don't know if they think?!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by CrownOfClay724: 1:17am On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy grin

Na madness dem take dey cure madness.

473 Likes 14 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by 9182736455O1999(m): 1:19am On Mar 11, 2022
Lol grin na only me normal for this country

392 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Namdeenero(m): 2:19am On Mar 11, 2022
E tell am say na Ogun go kill am grin grin

64 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Stevenson1(m): 3:07am On Mar 11, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Those loan sharks will defame you on a day default or so tagging you any sort of name even with your pics sent to all your contacts, no matter how long you have been a good customer servicing their greedy shortest term loan with super interest... loan like 6500 to repay 13000 in 7days and still come to ask for repayment after disgracing you. I don't know if they think?!

Lol
Federal government should look into those loan shark people oo. They are behaving like rogue agency and it's not okay.

141 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by MoneyGoDrop: 3:51am On Mar 11, 2022
Op, have you paid back the loan? If not please pay them back and stop this embarrassment immediately.

266 Likes 11 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by sinkhole: 5:10am On Mar 11, 2022
Stevenson1:

Lol
Federal government should look into those loan shark people oo. They are behaving like rogue agency and it's not okay.
Do the loan sharks have hidden charges?
Don't they, clearly, inform people of all that will be charged on a given loan?
Why do Nigerians go for loans they clearly know that they may not be able to repay?
If people borrow and refuse to pay back then how will others be able to benefit?

That is the main reason I don't borrow people money that I can not dash them!

288 Likes 13 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by kunlesehan(m): 6:35am On Mar 11, 2022
Loan shark don jam lone tiger.
Lol

142 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Akpuobi1: 8:23am On Mar 11, 2022
D

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Donaluta(m): 8:23am On Mar 11, 2022
sinkhole:
Do the loan sharks have hidden charges?
Don't they, clearly, inform people of all that will be charged on a given loan?
Why do Nigerians go for loans they clearly know that they may not be able to repay?
If people borrow and refuse to pay back then how will others be able to benefit?

That is the main reason I don't borrow people money that I can not dash them!

Oga stop this nonsense ... If you are working for sokoloan come out with your full chest .. stop defending rubbish..

122 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by iamGholdaniel(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Check signature for free
Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
To avoid all these unnecessary drama , SIMPLY PAY YOUR LOAN on time.
Simple!

Boss469:
Nothing funny. pay ur debt.
As simple as that!

MoneyGoDrop:
Op, have you paid back the loan? If not please pay them back and stop this embarrassment immediately.
Thank you!
dedons:
Why should he pay the loan.
He has been defamed already so no need to pay.
Typical Nigerian!

dedons:
Oga I'm a Nigerian whether typical or not.
You expect me to pay back after defaming me?

Who does that?
Was sending defamatory messages to my contacts part of the agreement we had before giving me the loan?

Since less than 0.05% of you read the terms and conditions before jumping in to borrow money anyhow, how will you know about any agreement?

The saying below is really true : If you wanna hide anything from a black man, put it in a book!

71 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Roon9(m): 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Lol! I once received similar message regarding a defaulting acquaintance. Omo I changed it for the sender and he immediately insulted and blocked me. Till today that thing still dey pain me

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by PrinceInTheNort: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Nigerians are terrible debtors. Look how he deliberately doesn't want to pay back

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by sylve11: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Na Ogun matter them dey reason? Good for the parties involved. sad cool

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by GloriousGbola: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
Just another skit. Real loan sharks don't fk around. They will fold this skinny boy like moi moi leaves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Nobody: 8:24am On Mar 11, 2022
To collect loan go sweet

To pay back na wahala

Nigerians which way

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Boss469(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2022
Nothing funny. pay ur debt.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by gigabyte13: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2022
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
WEREY JAM MADNESS

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked :

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by bestman09(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2022
shocked
If only things are going well for you, why would you borrow in the first place? Why will you even borrow from sokoloan group that you know are vampires?

It's only desperation that pushes people to borrow from them

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Afonjashapmouth: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2022
All loan apps and loan company need to see this message passed on this link by this guy. maybe if they do, they might change their foolish approach to loan collection

https://fb.watch/bGINkvKhDh/

4 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Roon9(m): 8:25am On Mar 11, 2022
post=110935555:
Reading

The usual gibberish from an empty skull

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by MYHUBBY: 8:25am On Mar 11, 2022
they can be so annoying

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by marshalcarter: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
No need for the drama....If you're owing...pay up...a deal is a deal undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by anonymuz(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Mad people full this country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by chaseblack(m): 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Wahala

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by Jergobright1025: 8:26am On Mar 11, 2022
Na mumu dey borrow money, better to give the person so that God can bless you than to borrow.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by CJ310(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Baba pay your money!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by juddybrown(m): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2022
Na you fit them ,no be lie

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by dedons: 8:27am On Mar 11, 2022
MoneyGoDrop:
Why should he pay the loan?

He has been defamed already so no need to pay.

OP if you pay that loan na OGUN go kill you.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See Hilarious Communication Between A Loan Shark Agent And A Customer. Pictures by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 8:27am On Mar 11, 2022
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pics Of An Ogun State Based Babalawo Who Advertises His Business Online Go Viral / Piggybank Or Cowrywise / CBN Licences Titan Trust Bank, TAJ Bank And Globus Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.