Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,024 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? (310 Views)

Anti-Igbo Tweet: Deji Adeyanju Calls For The Arrest And Prosecution Of Brymo / Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / 2023 :Amaechi Presidential Ambition And The Sudden Anti-igbo Posts From Ikwerre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by aariwa(m): 5:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
A Yoruba moniker beerfraud made a post twice from a Nigerian with online presence like millions of others -reno omokri. The first one wasn’t pushed to front page because some monikers highlighted against the danger of pushing such baseless post to front page. He did a second one, added comments from his alternate accounts in support of the nauseating thread and was quickly pushed to front page by a moderator, same moderators that have banned many people here for months for using terms as “brown roof” “generational poverty “ etc in the comments pushed to front page a post from reno omokri denigrating a whole tribe of millions of people as insignificant…this is nauseating and a new low for seun and his Nairaland platform. I have reported many Yoruba monikers on this form for tribal and ethnic denigrating slurs and post but they are still here typing same . Reno is an internet blogger like most Nigerians even here on Nairaland and he is in exile and not a government official. Seun and his co moderators have succeeded in further damaging Nigeria by presenting Nigeria to the whole world and black world as a divided country, akin to the popular saying that if you use your mothers wrapper as waste bin outsiders will help you accomplish that. Today Rwanda is using internet to launder image of their country, attracting billions of dollars in tourism and investment while we are using ours like Seun to promote tribalism and backwardness due to envy, jealousy, bitterness and hatred. I have never seen Seun push anti Yoruba posts to front page but rather bans them. He even promoted an unknown Yoruba musician brymo few months ago here on Nairaland when he embarked on anti igbo posts. Nairaland started before Facebook, twitter, Linda ikeji etc but today look at where envy turned hatred and tribalism landed a forum that offered a lot of promise to black people all over the world when it started around 2005 ….you now see why Nigeria can never make progress as a nation even in the next 50 years

3 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by Raskimonojendor: 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
Go and create your own Ibo forum. Problem solved.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by beerfraud: 5:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
See painment

1 Like

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by Naijanascam: 5:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

This is laughable

4 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by Yorubafather: 5:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
aariwa:
A Yoruba moniker beerfraud made a post twice from a Nigerian with online presence like millions of others -reno omokri. The first one wasn’t pushed to front page because some monikers highlighted against the danger of pushing such baseless post to front page. He did a second one, added comments from his alternate accounts in support of the nauseating thread and was quickly pushed to front page by a moderator, same moderators that have banned many people here for months for using terms as “brown roof” “generational poverty “ etc in the comments pushed to front page a post from reno omokri denigrating a whole tribe of millions of people as insignificant…this is nauseating and a new low for seun and his Nairaland platform. I have reported many Yoruba monikers on this form for tribal and ethnic denigrating slurs and post but they are still here typing same . Reno is an internet blogger like most Nigerians even here on Nairaland and he is in exile and not a government official. Seun and his co moderators have succeeded in further damaging Nigeria by presenting Nigeria to the whole world and black world as a divided country, akin to the popular saying that if you use your mothers wrapper as waste bin outsiders will help you accomplish that. Today Rwanda is using internet to launder image of their country, attracting billions of dollars in tourism and investment while we are using ours like Seun to promote tribalism and backwardness due to envy, jealousy, bitterness and hatred. I have never seen Seun push anti Yoruba posts to front page but rather bans them. He even promoted an unknown Yoruba musician brymo few months ago here on Nairaland when he embarked on anti igbo posts. Nairaland started before Facebook, twitter, Linda ikeji etc but today look at where envy turned hatred and tribalism landed a forum that offered a lot of promise to black people all over the world when it started around 2005 ….you now see why Nigeria can never make progress as a nation even in the next 50 years

A friend of mine was banned for 10 years grin grin those Yoruba mods are something else ooo

3 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by LOVEALAIGBO: 5:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yorubafather:

A friend of mine was banned for 10 years grin grin those Yoruba mods are something else ooo

So i’m in good company! One of my monikers was also banned for TEN YEARS because i was engaging a vile Igbo-hating bigot….returning his hate and even adding jara! The cretin even had a derogatory and bigoted moniker which the mod concerned either didn’t see before banning me, or didn’t think it was a problem!

2 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by Yorubafather: 5:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

So i’m in good company! One of my monikers was also banned for TEN YEARS because i was engaging a vile Igbo-hating bigot….returning his hate and even adding jara! The cretin even had a derogatory and bigoted moniker which the mod concerned either didn’t see before banning me, or didn’t think it was a problem!

You should know where the majority of mods on Nairaland come from, my guy have already created another moniker for the tribal war, so nothing do you grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Was it Antizikist ?

Lol.

Okoro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by DatNiggaDaz: 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Raskimonojendor:
Tommorrow you will be shouting tribalism upandan. You see your life
If the Igbo people say dem wan comot for the country, you go dey vex

4 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by beerfraud: 6:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Seun
Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique mukina2 nlfpmod
Rule 19

1 Like

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by duro4chang(m): 6:08pm On Jul 13, 2023
Victim mentality
Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by XerXers: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Yorubafather:

You should know where the majority of mods on Nairaland come from, my guy have already created another moniker for the tribal war, so nothing do you grin
This are signs of panic for their weak mandate. They are seeing the difference between GEJ and Peter Obi. This online tribal war is a war they will never win. Even the anti Igbo threads they rush to FP they still collect

2 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by Yorubafather: 6:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
duro4chang:
Victim mentality

Your people are so emotional, Spit

2 Likes

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by LOVEALAIGBO: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Was it Antizikist ?

Lol.

Okoro

Since when did ‘Anti abi na Uncle Zikist’ become a derogatory choice of moniker!? It’s more a political view….to which you’re entitled to no matter how disagreeable or bonkers it may appear to others!

That being said, the bigot i engaged back then (about 4 or 5 years ago) could either have been you, when you first set out on your trolling and bigotry expedition….either that, or you could be kindred spirits with the troll in question!
Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by AuschwitzPrefec: 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Since when did ‘Anti abi na Uncle Zikist’ become a derogatory choice of moniker!? It’s more a political view….to which you’re entitled to no matter how disagreeable or bonkers it may appear to others!

That being said, the bigot i engaged back then (about 4 or 5 years ago) could either have been you, when you first set out on your trolling and bigotry expedition….either that, or you could be kindred spirits with the troll in question!
Keep ranting .

I will never stop calling out your collective stupidity that is only matched with your barbarism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by QuotaSystem: 6:58pm On Jul 13, 2023
That Reno’s thread really hit some raw nerves 😄
Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by LOVEALAIGBO: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Keep ranting .

I will never stop calling out your collective stupidity that is only matched with your barbarism

Hehehehehe grin grin grin

Knock yourself out mate! wink

Incidentally, what’s that your ethnicity again? I seem to have missed it!
Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by AuschwitzPrefec: 8:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Knock yourself out mate! wink

Incidentally, what’s that your ethnicity again? I seem to have missed it!

Yoruba muslim Fulani
Re: Why Anti Igbo Posts To Front Page While Banning People A Month For Comments? by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Yoruba muslim Fulani

What a cop-out! Trust you to be evasive in answering a simple question like ‘what’s your ethnicity?’ The muslim part didn’t come as a surprise though….especially seeing how you despise Igbos’ and Jews’!

Dude, I’m Igbo…and a proud one at that! Are you Fulani or Yoruba? You can’t both at the same time you know!? Or are you afraid i’d compare the crimes of your own ‘holier-than-thou’ ethnicity with those of the Igbo you accuse of being ‘the biggest criminals in Nigeria today’!?

3 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Zuckerberg MUST Be Brought To Books / Labour Union, Where Are Thou? / Please Where Is Ihordspy Aka Brother Gazelle Gagaraga?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.