Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims (23212 Views)

Nigeria Will Soon Take Its Place In Comity Of Nations — First Lady, Remi Tinubu / Oluremi Tinubu Doles Out ₦100,000 Each To 250 Elderly People In Anambra / Dino Melaye Angry, Seeks Refund After Sharing Out N250,000 Per Polling Unit ‘ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by longayink: 7:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:
May this donation favour me and my generation yet to come grin cheesy cheesy grin

May you and your generations unborn depend on donations in your own country forever; Amen. Some people just don't want that your type of country; the earlier you recognised that the better for you to stop worrying about what you see as Biafrauud.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Luckysbab: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
Feggie3:
What she is trying to say is that Nigerian politics has already been learnt in a unique way, systematically impoverish the poor and always share them peanuts as a caring leader so they are left with no option than to sing your praise to the ends of the earth. That was what the British colonial masters taught them when they colonized Nigeria.

Fair enough
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Bluntemperor: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2023
beerfraud:
May this donation favour me and my generation yet to come grin cheesy cheesy grin

Thank You Mrs Tinubu:
This is a good gestures,with identifiable People and Addresses,unlike the Humanitarian Dissaster Minister then,who couldn't come straight on who she distributed the Humongous Money to, especially during the Lockdown event in Nigeria!
-The Minister unpatriotic and unapologetic failed Venture was further exposed when ,she said' we went to Regions to distribute' as if Nigerians were blind!
That Ministry should be probed to overhaul the high CCorruption in that Ministry!
Mama Tinubu,thank you o!
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Kingcalls: 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonofElElyon:

Per household... 57 households in all... 250k x 57 is N14,250,000. Take your time to read before commenting

I'm not stupid ....calculated b4 commenting.... 15m is crap compared the the stolen money in their wallets .... Tinubu spent billions of naira to steal mandate ... if u wanna give someone something to help... give according to what u are worth .... she can afford to comfortably drop 150m ....but she will rather use it to do owambe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by mostgracious19: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sweetrosie:
Chai Nigeria is gone...look at the pitiful people above hailing the chronic lieing wife of a convicted drug pusher.

Abeg did we vote for remi as president or vice??

Remember this is someones mum and grandma . You can make your point without the insults , bitter rosie . 😅
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by phemmyfour: 8:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Compassionate mother of the nation.
#RenewedHope.

I dedicate “Blessings” by Kayode Ft. PsychoYp & OdumoduBlvck to her. Great jam!
Compassionately spending naija money
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by sonofElElyon: 8:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Kingcalls:

I'm not stupid ....calculated b4 commenting.... 15m is crap compared the the stolen money in their wallets .... Tinubu spent billions of naira to steal mandate ... if u wanna give someone something to help... give according to what u are worth .... she can afford to comfortably drop 150m ....but she will rather use it to do owambe

How much has the person you supported during the election given

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Helel(m): 8:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
Bellotelli:

Trademore incident that occurred more than a month ago, it's now the government took interest.

I wonder.

All this one na to buy ppls mind and promote there propaganda.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Kingcalls: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
sonofElElyon:

How much has the person you supported during the election given

He dint steal funds like the criminal thatvis ruling us... besides , he has also donated when the druggie dint donate ...
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by NAC1666: 8:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by labi1977(m): 8:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
That's nice unlike her predecessor lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Sweetrosie(f): 8:20pm On Jul 13, 2023
mostgracious19:

Remember this is someones mum and grandma . You can make your point without the insults , bitter rosie . 😅

Lol, you expected me to start dancing around for her because the money came from her personal purse grin
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Canberra55: 8:28pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sonnobax15:
cool
Please nobody should take the commenter above me serious....Cuz she's currently on her period and it seems the price of sanitary pads have just been hiked cool

your mama no use sanitary pads for her time abi na napkin she use?
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Mubiola360: 9:06pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sweetrosie:
Chai Nigeria is gone...look at the pitiful people above hailing the chronic lieing wife of a convicted drug pusher.

you are just a fool!.
Must you criticize everything ?
Whats your problem?
If you think majority voted your stupid and idiotic Obi, you must be crazy. Who knows obi in Niger, Kano, Katina and their like?
Be careful guy !!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by mostgracious19: 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sweetrosie:

Lol, you expected me to start dancing around for her because the money came from her personal purse grin

You get small pride .
Hope it wont destroy you like your pastor said .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by enobongalfred: 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Quebec91(m): 9:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
You dey mind those mumu people up there

Reading some of their comments makes nw believe why we got people like tinubu and buhari leading us
Sweetrosie:

1 Like

Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Karmatoyoruba: 10:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Sweetrosie:

My dear don't mind them. Na hunger cause am
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by Spindletop: 4:24am On Jul 14, 2023
[quote author=Sweetrosie post=124400761]Chai Nigeria is gone...look at the pitiful people above hailing the chronic lieing wife of a convicted drug pusher.

Abeg did we vote for remi as president or vice??[/quobte]

This is definitely from another Obifraud, Cownu and IPOB apologist from the far yeast the land of the sinking sun.
Once they start masturbating, their rotten and foul basket mouth equally starts to misyarn.
If you quote me, thunder fire your generation.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by wildernessVoice: 4:28am On Jul 14, 2023
#14,250,000.00
How did the money enter an unregistered NGO account..?
This should've come from Mr. President through NEMA or ministry of Disaster management
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by sonofElElyon: 6:58am On Jul 14, 2023
Kingcalls:

He dint steal funds like the criminal thatvis ruling us... besides , he has also donated when the druggie dint donate ...

Why don't you just put Nigeria first? I supported Atiku because I believe he has the solution to insecurity but he lost. It's time for Nigeria to move forward.. no more division.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by xotidam: 8:07am On Jul 14, 2023
Okay then !
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by virginchaser(m): 8:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Some people here can be dangerous to national development but they are gradually confining them to their natural space.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by fareed69(m): 8:56am On Jul 14, 2023
SpecialAdviser:
How can N250k from the wife of a drug lord be called DOLLS OUT?

She gave a stipend. Lol

Continue wailing.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by shoboy9: 11:10am On Jul 14, 2023
250k for how many families? Na so shettima dey do sha. E go say 250billlion for budget.
Re: First Lady Remi Tinubu Doles Out N250,000 To Trademore Flood Victims by OLOKOESHIN: 11:36am On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Are A Failure - Obasanjo To Rochas Okorocha / Aliyu Abubakar Faces Trial In Italy / Uche Onyeagucha Causes Chaos At INEC Centre In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.