Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws (40988 Views)

World Cup 2026 To Feature 48 Teams Instead Of Usual 32 β€” FIFA / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Nwaajasa: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
kestolove95:
we don qualify
You have to put your house in other first
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Hotwest: 6:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Emperormartin:

He's getting recognition globally lately than even when he was playing. I guess it's because no one else has been like him since he retired
True

Even the match he played for Brasil recently went viral plus all the Dstv live broadcast you see him

Kanu Nwankwo seem quiet lately globally... Only Abia state eyimba football club chairman I heard of him recently

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by scholes23(m): 6:50pm On Jul 13, 2023
fergie001:
Arrivals earlier today: Kalusha Bwalya (Former African Footballer lfnhe Year is on the picture).

These 6 conducted the draws....
Emmanuel Eboue, Asamoah Gyan, Alex Song, Jay Jay Okocha, Emmanuel Adebayor and El-Hadji Diouf.

Even Ghana wey commot us for qualifiers dey pot 2.
This life nor just balance at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Pes13: 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Emperormartin:

He qualifed us to every tournament with one match outstanding

There is a different between winning matches because of individual brilliance of a team and being a genius like Guardiola. The last match he coach before he was sent packing, Nigerians watch the match with their blood pressure almost at 200/100.

He is as average as 5/10. Nothing deep about his tactics. He has no wonder to perform.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Freshtruth(m): 6:51pm On Jul 13, 2023
Qasim6:

What of the ones they've been using Foreign coaches.

4 out of the 5 teams that represented Africa at the last world cup used indigenous coaches.
oga since 2013 no local coach has qualified us for any major tournament pls u people has started again

2 Likes

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Emperormartin(m): 6:55pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pes13:

There is a different between winning matches because of individual brilliance of a team and being a genius like Guardiola. The last match he coach before he was sent packing, Nigerians watch the match with their blood pressure almost at 200/100.

He is as average as 5/10. Nothing deep about his tactics. He has no wonder to perform.
Watching the match with high blood pressure then qualifying for the playoffs and watching the match confidently then not qualifying at all. Which one do you prefer?

Don't you know if Gernot Rohr had taken us to that playoffs, Ghana won't have beaten us!!!

Omoh forget, no be by gra gra

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by purplekayc(m): 6:56pm On Jul 13, 2023
Dem Don start again cheesy
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by jaeyking(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
excel101:
Mumu false prophet, you don dey see, after na cry go end am

Just making my prediction

Yet I was called mumu

Please learn manners
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Fira09(m): 7:01pm On Jul 13, 2023
Ndlovu's again, they would receive another whooping on the ass Home/Away.

Shout Africans will hate us the moreπŸ˜‚.

2 Likes

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by orohbiro(f): 7:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pes13:

While he was Nigeria's head coach, he had an array of superstars, what did he do with them?
he qualified for every tournament with them your local coaches couldn't qualified for even afcon with them

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by WantsandMore: 7:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
fergie001:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=acpr_0LIoII?
The World Cup/CAF Qualifiers is holding in Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire.

The 54 Member Associations of CAF will be divided into nine(9) Groups with six(6) teams each.

Each team will play twice against every other team in their Group in a home-away, round-robin format. That means each team will play a total of ten games in all (5 home and 5 away games).

The 9 teams that emerge as Group winners will qualify directly to the FIFA World Cup 2026.

CAF has been allotted a possible (10) teams with nine (9) qualifying directly and one heading to a Continental Play-off tournament.

The four best runners-up will participate in this Play-off tournament with the winner going on to face six other teams from different Confederations to secure a spot for the United 2026.

NIGERIA is in Pot 1.

Match Day One & Two will take place between November 13-21, 2023.

UPDATED:
GROUP C
NIGERIA
South Africa
Benin Republic
Zimbabwe
Rwanda
Lesotho

we've no excuse not to qualify
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigeria should not use a local coach to prosecute the qualifier I done talk my own. NFF please don't bow to Nigerians pressure

Olympic twice in a row we never go
Worldcup we missed out
Nations cup 3 times in a row we miss out
Car champions league group stages we no even dey see again. NFF be warn no local coach should be appointed for d qualifier until we had qualified. A word is enough for the wise
value ur own and stop inferiority complex... Late shiabu amodu qualify Nigeria to world cup twice even though he was denied the chance to take Nigeria to either in 2002 and 2010... Stephen keshi did again in 2014... So u think foreigner are magicians

2 Likes

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Qasim6:

What of the ones they've been using Foreign coaches.

4 out of the 5 teams that represented Africa at the last world cup used indigenous coaches.
all five and morroco reach semis with a Loca coach... Senegal won Afcon too with a Loca
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Freshtruth(m): 7:24pm On Jul 13, 2023
OGHENAOGIE:
value ur own and stop inferiority complex... Late shiabu amodu qualify Nigeria to world cup twice even though he was denied the chance to take Nigeria to either in 2002 and 2010... Stephen keshi did again in 2014... So u think foreigner are magicians
Na value your own na make us no c worldcup last year, na independent wey we rush get back make our youths dey suffer today. All the companies the white man brought na wetin our fathers use take established. Oga the current crop of local coaches gas not yet convince me yet
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by TheSuperX(m): 7:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Easy one for Nigeria, super eagles will so trash xenophobic Africa like a baby πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by TheSuperX(m): 7:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
Fira09:
Ndlovu's again, they would receive another whooping on the ass Home/Away.

Shout Africans will hate us the moreπŸ˜‚.
They re our bitches any time πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
blowjohn:

U go wicked for real life o

You're not far from the truth.

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Awise09(m): 7:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nigeria should find way around South Africa this time around.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by TheSuperX(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
Emperormartin:
South Sudan and Sudan in the same group When they're still at warfront with each other!!!

Africa and CAF is simply joking!!!
Vawulence go Happen that day all because of CAF πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by TheSuperX(m): 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Skinnygee1:
Why South Africa embarassed embarassed

Does guys don wake up

This is a Difficult group for naija
Those xenophobic people go collect no worry
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by robosky02(m): 7:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's a straight fight between

Nigeria and South Africa
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Awise09(m): 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigeria should not use a local coach to prosecute the qualifier I done talk my own. NFF please don't bow to Nigerians pressure

Worldcup we missed out
Car champions league group stages we no even dey see again. NFF be warn no local coach should be appointed for d qualifier until we had qualified. A word is enough for the wise
Where is Obembet ? And what do you have to say about this?
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by phemmyfour: 7:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
Freshtruth:

Worldcup we missed out
Hope you know the meaning of "in a row"
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Streetmovement(m): 7:57pm On Jul 13, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

This world cup go bad gan, Nigeria's hope of qualifying is.........but let's just see cool
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by OGHENAOGIE(m): 7:59pm On Jul 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Na value your own na make us no c worldcup last year, na independent wey we rush get back make our youths dey suffer today. All the companies the white man brought na wetin our fathers use take established. Oga the current crop of local coaches gas not yet convince me yet
u are inferior the last world cup five African countries went with Loca coaches and Morocco reach semis with a local... In 2002 bonfre Jo a European almost lost the ticket till shiabu amodu as caretaker coach qualify us... But if it makes u Happy with ur thoughts gudluk
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by alhajiabdulbuha: 8:11pm On Jul 13, 2023
South Africa will qualify against Nigeria with Jose Peseiro SA will beat Nigeria in Capetown 1:0 and draw in Nigeria in Nigeria 1:1
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Onelove508: 8:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Someone, abi some people haven't recovered from the pain of last one and u want to start the process of another one.

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:35pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tunisia has qualified already. Their group is by far the easiest. They give them some of the worst of all the pots. angry

2 Likes

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by sweetTai(m): 8:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
I’ll be watching Nigeria matches in-person if they ever play in anywhere in Texas.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by sslcrypt: 8:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Lesotho and south Africa are the major headache.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by bisqit: 8:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
ROYALMAXCLEANER:
undecided

Na for my face na hm Ghana kpake our super chicken, some time ago.

But this time around I wish my darling super eagle success..... cool
that same day, I samankwe one Ghana babe inside my crib four rounds.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by naijapikin2(m): 9:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
Now this is what is called fixture.

That's what I've been trying to explain to one dimwit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Trabzonspor President Celebrates Ogenyi Onazi's 26th Birthday In Hospital / Meet The Mother Of Sam Okwaraji: "FG Has Abandoned" (Photos) / Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.