Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws (40997 Views)

World Cup 2026 To Feature 48 Teams Instead Of Usual 32 — FIFA / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier - 1 - 0 (Full Time) / Cameroon Vs Nigeria: 2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier 1 - 1 (Full Time) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by NOwazobia: 9:04pm On Jul 13, 2023
As usually, we will qualify through mathematical equation.

It's what we always do, permutations and combinatorial equation is always our mode of qualification. undecided
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Judolisco(m): 9:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
chicfarmer:

There are no push overs anymore o lipsrsealed
yes, especially south Africa... But na still easy draw
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by fx45(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
orohbiro:
Why dem dey do south Africa like this now 9 teams still no hope grin

But Nigeria should not underage south Africans those guys sabi play us wella
You're not correct about South Africa knowing how to play Nigeria. They have a woeful head to head against us?
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Emperormartin(m): 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
TheSuperX:
Vawulence go Happen that day all because of CAF 😂😂😂
My brother!!!

CAF need their own self independent soldiers to oversee the match

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by ghettochild(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
The teams at the top of each pot will qualify unless they mess up.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Shattuck(m): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Pes13:

Stephen Keshi was the only local coach that was worth the while. All others were bunch of clueless headless failures. You could see their cluelessness when their plan A fails.
i kinda liked siasia too Sha, even though his tenure didn't go well, I think he was also talented.

1 Like

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by godwon01(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2023
Hotwest:
Okocha getting more recognition lately pass super Kanu Nwankwo
Caf trying to compensate him for wrong they did to him regarding winning African football of the year. See all the people there , it was only Okocha that didn't win the African foot ball of the year. Okocha is still playing good football.

3 Likes

Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Egypt, Cameroon, Morocco and Algeria have tough groups in their hands.

Mali in the last group (group I) would have been satisfied with their group but unfortunately, they have one big nightmare which is Ghana.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by MetalJigsaw(m): 10:42pm On Jul 13, 2023
PECON1:
what's all these favour u and ur family u guys are saying all the time. How will these draws favor ur family ☹️
It will favour me and my family too
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Azzik: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2023
Freshtruth:
Nigeria should not use a local coach to prosecute the qualifier I done talk my own. NFF please don't bow to Nigerians pressure

Olympic twice in a row we never go
Worldcup we missed out
Nations cup 3 times in a row we miss out
Car champions league group stages we no even dey see again. NFF be warn no local coach should be appointed for d qualifier until we had qualified. A word is enough for the wise
All the foreign coaches they have been appointing so what impact have they made to the team. The last nations cup we won was won by Stephen keshi. All these inferiority complex dey worry us make you feel foreign coaches are better than our local coaches and they are not.
Take a look at our records since they appoint this Portuguese guy from where I don't know.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Carlyboi(m): 12:05am On Jul 14, 2023
godwon01:
Caf trying to compensate him for wrong they did to him regarding winning African football of the year. See all the people there , it was only Okocha that didn't win the African foot ball of the year. Okocha is still playing good football.

Asamoah Gyan and Alex song didn’t win CAF player of the year tho
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 2:48am On Jul 14, 2023
Ahmed musa should stay away from super eager or rather come as head coach instead of deceiving people in the pitch with his small body.. that man nah buhari age mate
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by cliffypatt(m): 3:05am On Jul 14, 2023
abobote:
They shouldn't take us close to Ghana this time, those people don show us shege

Lol
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Freshtruth(m): 3:38am On Jul 14, 2023
Azzik:

All the foreign coaches they have been appointing so what impact have they made to the team. The last nations cup we won was won by Stephen keshi. All these inferiority complex dey worry us make you feel foreign coaches are better than our local coaches and they are not.
Take a look at our records since they appoint this Portuguese guy from where I don't know.
tell me a local coach that has made impact with the national team or other national teams even clubside since Stephen keshi even nationcup we no dey qualify the purtugese has lost just a competitive game
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Sheriman(m): 7:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Super Eagle may still find it difficult to win some games.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Danisaint112(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2023
E go shock una nature go just exonerate Gernot Rohr Benin Republic go just use una shine. grin

By the way South Africa making that list shows Nigeria isn't going to have an easy ride.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Cloudflare: 8:46am On Jul 14, 2023
kestolove95:
If super eagles like make Dem go fvck up again walahi talai Dem go collect for area...na coz we no dey treat dem fvck up dey make dem misbehave

I can bet my balls that Super chicken won't qualify. Until then Bookmark this page
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Cloudflare: 8:48am On Jul 14, 2023
kestolove95:
we don qualify

Story for the gods
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Azzik: 9:38am On Jul 14, 2023
Freshtruth:
tell me a local coach that has made impact with the national team or other national teams even clubside since Stephen keshi even nationcup we no dey qualify the purtugese has lost just a competitive game
We are better off without foreign coaches
The late duo of Stephen keshi and shaibu Amodu did very well and also I remember Christian chukwu did well too.
All these foreign coaches are just collecting fat salaries and doing absolutely nothing. The best foreign coaches we ever had were westerhof and bonferee Jo. Ever since then all the rest are no different than our local coaches. You can go and verify.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by AhiaRochas: 10:57am On Jul 14, 2023
Nice Draw. It's a fair draw I must say.
You can catch up with all the top matches including league and national team football on your phone. Just get the apps to watch live football on Android for free and never miss any action again.
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by Kingsean(m): 2:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Nigeria is in big trouble
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by cobby14(m): 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Easy qualify for Ghana as always grin grin
Re: FIFA World Cup 2026 Qualifier Draws by femicyrus(m): 5:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
Of what use exactly is this stress?
We all know the super eagles will not qualify or may qualify by calculator on the last day only to lose out at the group stage at the world cup.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Meet The Mother Of Sam Okwaraji: "FG Has Abandoned" (Photos) / Neymar Celebrates Kylian Mbappe Hat-trick Goal Vs Barcelona (Photos, Video) / Michael Johnson Is Accused Of 'black Racism' After Questioning Amusans World Rec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.