Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) (53686 Views)

Meet Prof. Friday Okon, The Most Wicked Lecturer In Uniuyo / #10yearschallenge Of Vice Chancellors Of UNIUYO (photos) / Crises Brews In University Of Calabar As Students' Union Government Ends In Chao (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by toluleke(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Imagine this how the electoral umpire push away the genuine and allow the rich cling on power or encourage God fatherism. Well it all over the world no peculiar to Nigeria alone

2 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Exmilitant(m): 9:12pm On Jul 13, 2023
Felix6:
you better locate the nearest lagoon and take a dive. Your entire family must be very ashamed of you.
Apart from Lincoln he is right.

But you should contradict him intellectually instead of that amateur ejaculation.

3 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by OBTOREPA(m): 9:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
That is very okay.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Eriokanmi: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
They learned it from our so-called leaders. I wonder what type society they want to leave behind.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
Abeg make Federal Government quickly introduce the tuition fees and speed up the student loan process. Our students are already living larger than life. grin

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by olaniyilukman(m): 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zonefree:

So, money is now the prerequisite of good leadership?

Money is not prerequisites, poverty is prerequisites, there is no anywhere in the world where there is politics without no money, money is politics from Naija to United state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by ImoleNaija: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
Most SUG = Naija politics, so there's no need looking up to the (political) students for a better future.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by MightyHand(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Quiet moderate na😇
An average student can afford that, even less than what majority of students used to fuel their car and generator set this days...

💪Aluta continua, vitória é certa🤍🏆

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by topoftheworld(m): 9:17pm On Jul 13, 2023
Future corrupt leaders
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 9:18pm On Jul 13, 2023
Why blame increase of school fees.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by djkirkoo2(m): 9:19pm On Jul 13, 2023
Zonefree:

So, money is now the prerequisite of good leadership?

you don't know that if you make the forms affordable, everyone would want to contest?
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Newnas(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
MS247:
cool

No it is not

My brother if you can't afford $100 or it's Naira equivalent, you can't lead thousands of students

Go and ask how much a single poster cost, and how many would be needed to cover school area

How much setting up a campaign poster cost

Ask how much setting up campaign rally cost, from platform, banner , poster, MC,

In other words, leadership is only for the rich.

2 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by fabolouz1(m): 9:22pm On Jul 13, 2023
The naira is almost worthless so it's not.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by MS247: 9:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
Newnas:

In other words, leadership is only for the rich.

Crowd funding and donations can work

3 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by aikyg(m): 9:32pm On Jul 13, 2023
This is total madness. We have completely lost it in this country.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by pendragonbladgo(m): 9:33pm On Jul 13, 2023
I told you to stay away from girls and totally end womanizing, then you can ahieve your coaols and save....

Now ordinary 50,000 you are complaining on social media

Better start a clean and healthy life free of mess

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Kemadealadire(f): 9:37pm On Jul 13, 2023
Then, you wonder why things are the way they are.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Harrynight(m): 9:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
cpu2006:
My Own form was 5k when i was in School as honourable member.
I tried my best then to bring positive change to the system as an honourable member which other institutions accross the country can copy the ideal from, but, corruption within the system fight back.

That's why I comot hand kpatakpata for anything wey concern politics/Election

Even if you go in with good intentions corrupt minds will frustrate Ur efforts and u will have no choice than to join them or you walkaway

2 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by wunmi590(m): 9:41pm On Jul 13, 2023

The electoral committee are thief's, why would you put such amount of money on such forms...

This committee are capable of selling the right winners vote 🗳 to another candidate..

Mine wasn't even upto this when I became the speaker of my faculty self

1 Like

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by OnlineBackups: 9:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Good
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by mignone(f): 9:46pm On Jul 13, 2023
This country needs a total overhauling.
The depth of rot is so disheartening.
Majority complain only when they're at d receiving end of evil/excesses.
These are d ones who will get d money back in multiple folds& taste how sweet free money can be. Then they move ahead to start politics frm d grassroots& also become political bigwigs.

2 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by tosyne2much(m): 9:48pm On Jul 13, 2023
No big deal here.. You need to be financially stable a bit to occupy such position or do you expect cat and dog to contest as SUG president?

I was actually expecting to see 500k

3 Likes

Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by DiamondPant(f): 10:02pm On Jul 13, 2023
SUG!!
Lemmie comment my reserve.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by jumper524(m): 10:03pm On Jul 13, 2023
The fact that finsec is below treasurer but yet has bigger amount shows they set up a corrupt organisation.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Felix6: 10:05pm On Jul 13, 2023
Exmilitant:
Apart from Lincoln he is right.

But you should contradict him intellectually instead of that amateur ejaculation.
says the custodian of rights and wrong.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Felix6: 10:10pm On Jul 13, 2023
[quote author=MS247 post=124404850][/quote] now I understand you still sleep on the sofa in the living room (only after the 10pm channels news). Quote me again after you have attached yourself some responsibilities.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Ndipe(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
That's my alma-mater.
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by HRMK: 10:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
WHAT TYPE OF QUESTION IS THAT?DO YOU GET ALL MENTIONED REQUIREMENT FREE OF CHARGE?YOU PAY FOR IT OR YOU ARE SPONSORED BY THOSE THAT BLV IN YOU!
Re: See The Prices Of Students Union Government Form In Uniuyo(photos) by Jerewise332(m): 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2023
Who brought my school matter come naira land?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lauretta Obakpolor, UNIBEN's S.U.G President / Joy Edordu, Mother Of Dowen College Bully Deletes Her Instagram Account (Photos) / "Orubebe" Is Now A Word In The Urban Dictionary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.