Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic (6729 Views)

Atedo Peterside: NBS Fake Unemployment Rate Is Making Me Laugh / When Buhari Made This Comment, Tinubu Thought It Was A Joke / Radio Biafra: IPOB Sacks Simon Ekpa, Nnamdi Kanu's Successor, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by BeardedmeatR(m): 7:31am On Jul 14, 2023
duro4chang:
No wonder, you have destroyed your land
Denreledave don drop quote.
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by PDJT: 7:31am On Jul 14, 2023
Rossikk:

He did it for himself, not for Nigeria.

Tell me, is he also doing sit-at-home in his house in Finland?

Did you ask him?

Or is it just YOU he ordered to sit at home like his slave?

-Go and sit down with your infantile questions, we have passed this silliness. There is no slave in Republic of Biafra, rather we have patriots who will do anything for the restoration of our Great Nation.

-Simon sits at home on Mondays. If you don't know, now you know. Now, jog along and go praise your thieving politicians.
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by duro4chang(m): 8:04am On Jul 14, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

More than 20 killed in Benue last week...
Have any culprit been caught?. by the Muslim Muslim Tinubu administration

The answer is No...
This can only happen in a zoo... not a country

If more than 100men in a bike , invades a village anywhere in the world.. they will be caught .. maybe not all..

Get it...
And you want the repeat in your region abi? Continue until you turn your land to ashes. That is why you are running to Lagos in your thousands everyday day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Almaigaa: 8:39am On Jul 14, 2023
BeardedmeatR:
Mmesomas father Tinubu is still president. The father of forgers is still forging along.

Tinubu is your President for the next 8 years. After which a Northerner will rule you for another 8 years. Then a South South Man will also rule you for 8 more years. Before power will move to the North again.

Una go wail tire grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Baronthecelebri: 8:47am On Jul 14, 2023
Wahala 🤣
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:04am On Jul 14, 2023
duro4chang:
And you want the repeat in your region abi? Continue until you turn your land to ashes. That is why you are running to Lagos in your thousands everyday day.

Thought the insecurity was only in the East..
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Christistruth03: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2023
gidgiddy:
These days, theres not much to smile or laugh about in Nigeria. Everything seems to get worse with each passing day. So when I came across this comment Simon Ekpa made on Facebook today, I appreciated the fact that it made me laugh. He said:

This is when Simon Ekpa represents terrorist Nigeria at the 2003 African Junior Athletics Championships games and comes back with Gold medals and Silver medal. The same government claimed today they dont know where he came from because no system working in a country called Nigeria

Had Nigeria been a civilised country, people would have been interested in knowing why this young man who once represented Nigeria and won numerous medals for it in sports, has since turned his back on the same country, returned the medals, and is today giving sit at home orders

Unfortunately, many Nigerians are not that civilised yet
grin

Simon Ekpa lied

His name was not on the list of Medal Winners of the Tournament
Go and check it

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by olisaEze(m): 9:12am On Jul 14, 2023
"You go explain explain explain, yet no evidence!" grin
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Almaigaa: 9:14am On Jul 14, 2023
SWATMan:

Many of you are truly empty. Read men!

Cry me a river

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by duro4chang(m): 9:25am On Jul 14, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Thought the insecurity was only in the East..
Are you not happy about the happenings in over there.
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by DevilsEqual(m): 9:53am On Jul 14, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Face your agbado, ewedu, and gbegiri region where your fulani masters have banned all of you from entering Ilorin your supposed ancestral land. Biafran's affairs should be the least of your problem if you are not a coward.

Fulani banned Yoruba in the SW region?

Omo...Igbos still dey struggle to troll intelligently
Or how is ilorin in SW
How is NC Yoruba Land?
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Unperturbedpota: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

Where is that 19 year old woman, who is a professional fraudster. I learnt that she won the GWR on forgery. Ashawo Girl with widest NOSE. grin grin grin

Mmesoma the criminal Woman

Off topic derailing thread

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Unperturbedpota: 11:28am On Jul 14, 2023
Almaigaa:

The way Nnamdi Kanu, Simon Ekpa and IPOB terrorist have turned the East to a Zoo. grin grin grin

Off topic derailing thread

Seun mynd44 Dominique Lalasticlala mynd44 nlfpmod dominique Obinoscopy
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 14, 2023
America is a great country, yet someone killed JFK(a good man), John Lennon was a good man, yet a sycho depraved entity shot him. They are some mentally depraved, deluded, narcissistic people on this earth. In this life, we have good, bad, ugly. Saying because he used to be a sprinter and now a terrorist and blaming Nigeria for that is a biased perspective. He is just a sinister man with a lot of crimes on his head, a top huncho of a terrorist organization, he has a lot of crimes he need to answer for whenever Nigerian authorities lay a hand on him. All these sentimental tricks won't work.

1 Like

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Broveens42(m): 12:02pm On Jul 14, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:
America is a great country, yet someone tried to kill JFK(a good man), they are some mentally depraved, deluded, narcissistic people on this earth. In this life, we have good, bad, ugly. Saying because he used to be a sprinter and now a terrorist and blaming Nigeria for that is a biased perspective. He is just a sinister man with a lot of crimes on his head, he need to answer for whenever Nigerian authorities lay a hand on him. All these sentimental tricks won't work.

Again English seem to be a very big challenge for you guys, that's why you can't understand why he hasn't been arrested in Finland.
There's nothing he has done that suggest terrorism or terrorist activity. He's just using your poor knowledge of the Anglo against you guys.

Same strategy Kanu used. That's why No court of competent jurisdiction can convict him.
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Broveens42:

Again English seem to be a very big challenge for you guys, that's why you can't understand why he hasn't been arrested in Finland.
There's nothing he has done that suggest terrorism or terrorist activity. He's just using your poor knowledge of the Anglo against you guys.
Finland is just undermining Nigeria, soon the Nigerian government will take action. Mr English.

1 Like

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Broveens42(m): 12:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
duro4chang:
And that's why you people are destroying your land and run to Lagos. The field of blood is the name of your land.

That's how you fail exams in school. Simple obj question you can't answer. Ok let me give a subjective.

A country where snakes swallow money is called.................

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by duro4chang(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Broveens42:

That's how you fail exams in school. Simple obj question you can't answer. Ok let me give a subjective.

A country where snakes swallow money is called.................
Go to your jungle stop constituting nuisance here.
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Broveens42(m): 12:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

Finland is just undermining Nigeria, soon the Nigerian government will take action. Mr English.

Nobody is undermining anybody. Just go back to your Native language, you would realize how funny these things sound. Kanu said more than this in the UK and even against queen of England, but he was only renditioned in an African country that do not understand the Anglo.

Imagine telling the queen of England that she's funding a zoo called Nigeria.
She and her family would just laugh over it like; we could be doing a noble job by mitigating the extinction of species.

This is because they are the custodians of the language.
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Broveens42(m): 12:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
duro4chang:
Go to your jungle stop constituting nuisance here.

grin
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Broveens42:

Nobody is undermining anybody. Just go back to your Native language, you would realize how funny these things sound. Kanu said more than this in the UK and even against queen of England, but he was only renditioned in an African country that do not understand the Anglo.

Imagine telling the queen of England that she's funding a zoo called Nigeria.
She and her family would just laugh over it like; we could be doing a noble job by mitigating the extinction of species.

This is because they are the custodians of the language.
The killings of their terrorist group is the grievous offences not words, of course you are biased your posts clearly shows. You biased igbos fueling destruction of Igbo land for the good ones are in the minority, good will triumph over you evil doers, enemies of south east. The killings if Nigerian security operatives, killings of innocent igbos, and forcing poor Igbo women and children to sit inside in hunger rather than allowing the peasant farmers and traders make a living, are terrorists acts. Finland feel we have no leverage on them, that's why they are undermining us

1 Like

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Image123(m): 1:06pm On Jul 14, 2023
The people against whom Hitler directed his greatest hatred were the Jewish citizens of Germany. He unfairly blamed them for all of Germany’s problems. By constantly repeating these false accusations, Hitler aroused public opinion in Germany against its Jewish citizens. Then he took away all civil rights and property of the Jews. Hitler promised the Germans that he would add to the territory of their nation. He immediately put the country to work making weapons and other war materials.

The above is the same narcissist format that IPOB has used on the SEast. They directed hatred against the Federal government and other tribes. In the process, their mostly useless State governments are allowed to operate abysmally without any complaint, because FG is who is behind the perceived problems. This narrative has been constantly repeated and the public has bought it.

1 Like

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by GambaOsaka: 1:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
BiafraAburi:

Face your agbado, gbegiri and ewedu region. You can't even celebrate your ifa festival in Ilorin your ancestral land because of fulani ban, but here you are dying on top Biafra matter.

I’m not surprised by your nonsensical comment.
Naso una Dey make noise.
Keyboard warriors
If you see me one on one, you go fit talk anyhow?
I suspect you are part of the miscreants killing people in the south east because one dwarf in Finland is sending 5k monthly to you.
You will die soon from Nigerian army bullet.

1 Like

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Broveens42(m): 1:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
FacilitatorLekk:

The killings of their terrorist group is the grievous offences not words, of course you are biased your posts clearly shows. You biased igbos fueling destruction of Igbo land for the good ones are in the minority, good will triumph over you evil doers, enemies of south east. The killings if Nigerian security operatives, killings of innocent igbos, and forcing poor Igbo women and children to sit inside in hunger rather than allowing the peasant farmers and traders make a living, are terrorists acts. Finland feel we have no leverage on them, that's why they are undermining us

It's not just enough to say anything. Prove that ekpa is heading a terrorist organization. Terrorists don't have time for democratic exercises like sit at home. Civil disobedience is an ingredient of true democracy.
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by EmeeNaka: 1:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
STEWpid:
Chai..

When you call Nigeria a stuopeed country, you're also abusing yourself.

Nigeria as a country is innocent of the left-and-right bashing we're giving her.

Rather polithiefcians should be chased and stoned to death under hot sun!
The more we openly advocate to stone politicians, the more they divide us.
We just have to make peace with them and set up an ambush and wipe out the current crop of leaders we have since 90s

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by beerfraud: 1:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
gidgiddy:
These days, theres not much to smile or laugh about in Nigeria. Everything seems to get worse with each passing day. So when I came across this comment Simon Ekpa made on Facebook today, I appreciated the fact that it made me laugh. He said:

This is when Simon Ekpa represents terrorist Nigeria at the 2003 African Junior Athletics Championships games and comes back with Gold medals and Silver medal. The same government claimed today they dont know where he came from because no system working in a country called Nigeria

Had Nigeria been a civilised country, people would have been interested in knowing why this young man who once represented Nigeria and won numerous medals for it in sports, has since turned his back on the same country, returned the medals, and is today giving sit at home orders

grin
this is not his handle try another one
Btw is Ekpa now ipob or not?
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Broveens42:

It's not just enough to say anything. Prove that ekpa is heading a terrorist organization. Terrorists don't have time for democratic exercises like sit at home. Civil disobedience is an ingredient of true democracy.
Ekpa's sit at home is forced, it's a terrorist act to force people to stay indoors or shoot them. I will stop this debate with you. You are obviously a supporter of the evil.

1 Like

Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by babydioku(f): 3:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yorubas obsession with igbos needs to be studied.
When are we talking about refugees in benin republic?
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by ZombiePUNISHER: 5:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
duro4chang:
Are you not happy about the happenings in over there.

Happy that islamists are killing and raping Christians...

I'm not a Muslim Muslim ticket supporter
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by losky83: 6:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
gidgiddy:

grin
PLEASE BE CIVILIZED ENOUGH TO ENLIGHTEN US.WHY IS HE DOING WHAT HE IS DOING NOW?
Re: This Comment Simon Ekpa Made Today About Nigeria Made Me Laugh- Pic by duro4chang(m): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
ZombiePUNISHER:

Happy that islamists are killing and raping Christians...

I'm not a Muslim Muslim ticket supporter
And that's is the reason why you have to destroy your land and turn it into ashes? This has nothing to do about religion. You are happy that you are using your hands to destroy your land. Is that not devilish?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Bankole Shared N10 Billion Among House Members / How Many Countries Do We Have In This World / Judiciary Under My Watch Won’t Be A Tool, CJN Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.