Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. (443 Views)

Is Your God Sleeping? Even Jesus condemns your noise. / 2019 Election Prophecies: Prophet Jeremiah Fufeyin Cautions Men Of God (Video) / Dangers Of Sleeping With A Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by samology2000: 9:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's really annoying seeing some people who claim to be men of God having affair/ s*x with other people's. Wife in the name of Night vigil, Deliverance prayers etc. Honestly this nonsense has to stop. I have read countless news about all this unpleasant situation. My fellow men, how do we prevent such thing from happening. Because anybody can fall victim.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by TemplarLandry: 9:15pm On Jul 13, 2023
God help us.
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by Kobojunkie: 9:16pm On Jul 13, 2023
samology2000:
It's really annoying seeing some people who claim to be men of God having affair/ s*x with other people's. Wife in the name of Night vigil, Deliverance prayers etc. Honestly this nonsense has to stop. I have read countless news about all this unpleasant situation. My fellow men, how do we prevent such thing from happening. Because anybody can fall victim.
Your mogs and pastors are all ordinary men majority of whom are not even born-again and don't even understand the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by Absuchat(m): 9:26pm On Jul 13, 2023
Afas do worse
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by MaxInDHouse(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
It's ritualism! undecided
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by izonborn098(m): 9:27pm On Jul 13, 2023
Because they have gullible followers
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by Haymus007(m): 9:31pm On Jul 13, 2023
Na konji dey worry dem grin
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by otipoju(m): 10:13pm On Jul 13, 2023
MOG or pastor wey I confirm sleep with my wife, na for church pulpit we go beat am with koboko.
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by samology2000: 10:23pm On Jul 13, 2023
otipoju:
MOG or pastor wey I confirm sleep with my wife, na for church pulpit we go beat am with koboko.
But who do we blame in such situations, is it the man of God, the woman or her husband.
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by Maynman: 1:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Your mogs and pastors are all ordinary men majority of whom are not even born-again and don't even understand the Truth of Jesus Christ. undecided
You are no more ordinary than them, and the β€œtruth” you think you understand from reading specially edited books conveying a particular DOCTRINE(Trinity) was formulated, debated and agreed by ordinary men(well, through the help of constantine) vested with their own interests.

It’s a pity.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by mysticwarrior(m): 4:42am On Jul 14, 2023
samology2000:

But who do we blame in such situations, is it the man of God, the woman or her husband.
see this man, he still dey call them man of God.
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by hashtagged(m): 9:37am On Jul 14, 2023
samology2000:

Men of God are just like every normal Christian you see there they make mistakes.
And why this is becoming rampart is because we have a good amount of fakes claiming to be men of God. That doesn't mean we don't have genuine ones like Adeboye. We do too
Re: Why Are Some Men Of God Sleeping With Other People's Wife. by KnownUnknown: 11:07am On Jul 14, 2023
samology2000:

Blame the imbeciles who regard these common conmen as authorities and people to be respected.

(1) (Reply)

What's Your Proof Of God And The Devil? / Did Martin Luther Really Regret Starting The Reformation? / This Man Fada Chidi Angelo O, Does Not Deserve To Be A Catholic Priest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.