Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,087 members, 7,811,045 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std (1603 Views)

MARRIED And Still Getting Infected with Std's And Sti's / Shock As University Student Releases List Of Men She Infected With HIV/AIDS [pho / She Infected Me With An STD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Nogogo: 11:07pm On Jul 13, 2023
I will take the insults from anyone, it's normal,I came here to complain earlier on my girl's promiscuous acts, here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/7749353/she-works-hotel
And now she has given me gonorrhea infection,and I still don't know how to leave her,I need help.

Ps: for over a year I've stopped cheating,so it's just her alone I see now, I'm in a distant land, because I just lost my Dad,and she's all I got,no family except her,where do I start from if I leave her. And how do I even leave her?
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by SmilingImabong: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
Tell her gonoriah subsidy is gone grin

2 Likes

Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by garriAndsugar: 11:09pm On Jul 13, 2023
just gonorrhea?
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by izonborn098(m): 11:14pm On Jul 13, 2023
I wanted to insult the hell out of u and ur girl, but your story touch me i understand how u feel and what u are going through.
But try find another girl and just have her as a company 4 the moment or u take the tough decision but u will be too emotional now if the girl leave's u and it might affect ur mental health.
And the worst thing is the girl don get infection, if not u would just keep as a sex machine and use her to keep your company while looking for another average girl.
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by dawnomike(m): 11:29pm On Jul 13, 2023
Nogogo:
I will take the insults from anyone, it's normal,I came here to complain earlier on my girl's promiscuous acts, here's the link https://www.nairaland.com/7749353/she-works-hotel
And now she has given me gonorrhea infection,and I still don't know how to leave her,I need help.

Ps: for over a year I've stopped cheating,so it's just her alone I see now, I'm in a distant land, because I just lost my Dad,and she's all I got,no family except her,where do I start from if I leave her. And how do I even leave her?
I understand your feeling of the need to be with someone. But really, think about it; if truly she infected you and you believe she is cheating on you, and you are still with her - Kayan Mata is at work in your life

1 Like

Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Nogogo: 11:36pm On Jul 13, 2023
izonborn098:
I wanted to insult the hell out of u and ur girl, but your story touch me i understand how u feel and what u are going through.
But try find another girl and just have her as a company 4 the moment or u take the tough decision but u will be too emotional now if the girl leave's u and it might affect ur mental health.
And the worst thing is the girl don get infection, if not u would just keep as a sex machine and use her to keep your company while looking for another average girl.

Thank you for understanding,but the question is how do I leave her when I feel too lonely already in a strange man's land?
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by izonborn098(m): 11:40pm On Jul 13, 2023
Can't u look for other girls 4 now?
Nogogo:

Thank you for understanding,but the question is how do I leave her when I feel too lonely already in a strange man's land?
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by libertyfather(m): 11:47pm On Jul 13, 2023
Get busy, unessesarily busy, that kind busy ,always busy u understand? She wee move on

1 Like

Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by flyinnizam(m): 11:49pm On Jul 13, 2023
may the end of ur relationship favor me and my family

2 Likes

Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Nemesis0147(m): 1:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Nogogo:

a man don’t get bored or lonely….a lot of things to tackle out there..
Get busy Chief!
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Kkzy90(m): 2:02am On Jul 14, 2023
I suggest you hang on until you contact herpes or hiv from her,please don't ever leave her oh cos loneliness kills.
If you're my brother, I'll exchange you for half bag of rice.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Smartguyboy(m): 2:13am On Jul 14, 2023
AIDS is real
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Ehinjuola: 2:21am On Jul 14, 2023
The thing is, you are a SIMPson from birth tho, I’m sorry if I sound too harsh on you perhaps it’s your real name who knows.
You live on mediocrity lives… probably you believe if she leaves you, you will not see another person.

Don’t worry, after you don die of STDs or AID you go learn breakup by fire by thunder.

Bro….. wake up before you die of STDs
Gono… Dey kill ooo cheesy
If it enters certain stage without proper treatment shey u no?

That’s one thing I learn about Mother Nature, it always finding ways to balance itself.

1 Like

Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Dshocker(m): 4:44am On Jul 14, 2023
Nogogo:

Wetin be this, wetin be this?

Jesus, Jesus, ha ha, blood of Jesus, see as my fellow guy dey disgrace him generation.

She give you; Buy 1, get 1 free grin

On Colos, On Colos, On Colos.

1 Like

Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Zaheertyler(m): 5:10am On Jul 14, 2023
This one still Dey ask how?
Wait till you collect herpes
Then you go gbeja
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by meobizy(f): 5:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Dey play.
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Highways: 5:56am On Jul 14, 2023
You can't quit because you like the sex
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by GOFRONT(m): 7:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Some people up there be telling Op to look for another girl......He should look for another girl like Wtf!!!

So he can infect the New girl with the Gono abi??.....na wao for some advisers here o.

He should get another girl.......infect the girl and the cycle continues......

Op, quitely take your Gf to a clinic and treat yourselves there. Then you may decide to quit and if u cannot, a condom is your friend.
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Khd95(m): 7:50am On Jul 14, 2023
Why you leaving her or wanting to leave her just because of Gono, that’s a mild one

Wait till she infests you with deadlier infractions like aids and others

Don’t leave her oo she’s the only one you have got, you don’t have a life without her
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:43am On Jul 14, 2023
Quit
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Sonnobax15(m): 9:04am On Jul 14, 2023
lipsrsealed
Nigha, it'd be better for you to move on at this moment than to stay put and contact a more deadly illness from her...... Bannies full everywhere,I mean responsible ones....
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Purvan(m): 9:57am On Jul 14, 2023
Share and infect other girls

No be only you go carry the cross
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Techcrunchng(m): 10:49am On Jul 14, 2023
Purvan:
Share and infect other girls

No be only you go carry the cross
Is that not wickedness when gonorrhea treatment is very cheap?

Most girls working in hotel usually Bleep around! If not with the manager or the owner it maybe with the colleague or customers.
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by GodWrites: 10:55am On Jul 14, 2023
Nogogo:

Wait till she give you HIV, then you can leave her angry
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 14, 2023
Nogogo:

Are you from Oza-nogogo?
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Nonywendy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
izonborn098:
Can't u look for other girls 4 now?
And transfer the sickness to Dem? He shld be seeking help on how to treat himself and learn how to practice safe sex
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Nonywendy(m): 1:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dear OP,
You should be talking about how to treat yourself and not here sprewing trash
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Caramia2020(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Just de play, wait until you carry hiv.
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by NBAjunior: 8:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Is her puna still tight thought you said it was open on the other thread?
Re: How Do I quit the relationship even after she infected me with std by Quality20(m): 10:03am On Jul 15, 2023
U are man na! Just treat her n ya self then solemnise d union

(1) (Reply)

Which Currency Will You Choose? / Cheating / Statistics Of Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.