Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Help Justwise & Everyone For Pearson Test Of English Exam. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Help Justwise & Everyone For Pearson Test Of English Exam. (2267 Views)

Justwise / I Need Help From "Justwise" / U.k Visa 10 Year Ban Question For Justwise Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Justwise & Everyone For Pearson Test Of English Exam. by mrswagger: 4:25pm On Oct 06, 2011
Hello justwise and everyone, pls I need ur advice from you guys. I would like to hear from you all. I'm about taking my pearson test of english language exam next week.
My college asked for pearson or ielts for uk admission. A friend recommended me to take pearson becos it is much okay and also the speed of getting result in 5 days compared to ielts which is 2 weeks. But i would like to know which is better and easier. I would like to know which one of the exams would I find easy and for me to have a high score. How can I prepare for pearson test exam. Pls anyone who has taken pearson test of english should pls write ur experience. Hw was d exam like? Was it difficult?
Thanks justwise and everyone hope to hear from you guys soon.
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone For Pearson Test Of English Exam. by justwise(m): 5:33pm On Oct 06, 2011
mr swagger:

Hello justwise and everyone, pls I need your advice from you guys. I would like to hear from you all. I'm about taking my pearson test of english language exam next week.
My college asked for pearson or ielts for uk admission. A friend recommended me to take pearson becos it is much okay and also the speed of getting result in 5 days compared to ielts which is 2 weeks.[b] But i would like to know which is better and easier. I would like to know which one of the exams would I find easy and for me to have a high score. [/b]How can I prepare for pearson test exam. Pls anyone who has taken pearson test of english should pls write your experience. Hw was d exam like? Was it difficult?
Thanks justwise and everyone hope to hear from you guys soon.

I don't think any of them will be easier or harder to pass, the best thing u have to do is prepare for one of them. Search for sample questions of any of them online and practice as much as possible, that will give you an idea of what to expect in the actual question.
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone For Pearson Test Of English Exam. by mrswagger: 7:09pm On Oct 06, 2011
Thanks justwise for ur assistance. I think I will take pearson test exam. And I will search for the practice questions to prepare me.
Justwise I am very pleased to announce to you that I just received an offer of place for admission from university of buckingham 5 minutes ago. School starts by 12 january 2012 in buckingham.
But justwise I'm confused at the moment, I have a problem, I hope you remember the issue of error in date of birth on waec result which I posted here on nairaland weeks ago.
The error on my waec result which was wrongly written as 23 of january 1991. Instead of the correct one which is 23 of may 1991.
Justwise the issue here is that I combined my results for admission into university of buckingham with the error on my waec certificate and now the university has offered me admission. Justwise I went to the waec office today to collect another waec result which I sat for in 2008. I have three waec results two of which I sent to the school for admission and the last one which I collected today. Now I have the another waec result with me without any error. What I want to know is that justwise shud I inform the school of this error so that they will collect the new waec result I got today and substitute it with the one which has an error. Becos the university said if I pay my deposit they will issue me cas letters. And I don't want complications in the embassy with date of birth issues. It's so painful becos I have the correct one now but it wasn't available when I applied to university of buckingham.
Justwise pls your advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks hope to hear from you soon.
Re: Help Justwise & Everyone For Pearson Test Of English Exam. by aroy1: 8:16pm On Oct 06, 2011
swagger: IELTS is more popular and recognized, just like WAEC & NECO. I think it is safer you take that. Goodluck!

(1) (Reply)

Help From Nigerian Students In US / I Had My IELTS Speaking Test Today / Which Country Can One Travel To After This Corona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.