Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,486 members, 7,836,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. (20254 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Receives Approval For Badagry Deep Seaport Project / LASG Commences Clean Up Of Badagry Express Road - Photos / NPA Cancels $2.6bn Badagry Deep Seaport Contract (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by correctguy101(m): 10:34am On Jul 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Pls someone should enlighten the usual and perpetual victims that FG no talk say make their governors no build port for their side oh.

The way they talk u would think it's fg that is barricading their chances of having a port even when they know that its the job of their respective governors to create such.

But well, viktym will always be viktym and a failuree will always see excuses to defend his miserable life.

Before some people start yearning dust, a no mention name ooh, u can only quote me and yearn dust when u already believe u re the viktym.

Anyway, may badagary deep sea port favor me and my family wink

You'd be surprised. I had a discuss with one supposedly matured baba about how the ports in the south are no longer operational and lo and behold, this baba said the FG are the ones suppressing and sabotaging all efforts to make it all work, that the Hausas and Yorubas are blah blah blah....smh

The senile old baba even said the oyibo from abroad always refuse to take their cargos to any port in Nigeria unless it's Lagos....

They made the waterways unsafe, allowing the thugs in political offices to have excuse to siphon the so-called security bill for the same situation they created, they made the land unsuitable for business (in the case of warri) now they're making the land unsuitable for even living in peace with their forced Sit@Home. Tomorrow they'll still blame the government for the ills they brought on themselves.

I always tell my people in Delta State: una be total fvcckup. Una don carry last yet una never notice....smh

The Southeasterners are always placing their emotions in the wrong endeavors. They've allowed themselves to be used and they've not gotten wiser and are still being used.

All these loud mouths on here saying rubbish have not experienced what it means to live in a crisis filled environment or lose someone especially to such a senseless crisis.

We don talk o, if una like, continue supporting this senseless people killing your future, all I know is, your land has already been lost when you allowed and show support for this insurgency that's been introduced to your land. Your odogwus and ogbuehis will cash out from weapon trade and the inherent inflation in your land, not to mention the funds your governors will receive for security and blah blah blah..

Ndigbo, learn from warri '99

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by tonicyril: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2023
sirray001:
vegetation, cash crop are God given gifts. How has the low tax policy benefits you and your family? Is it good health system where our leaders will not need to run abroad at the slightest headache,good education, stable electricity system, social benefits, good road network, good security network without fear of unknown gunmen etc. Travel abroad and see how things work.
You are right but should only the president take the blame?
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by plaindealer: 10:42am On Jul 14, 2023
Gossiphub:

Adult behaving like a clown.

See guilty conscience...

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by tonicyril: 10:44am On Jul 14, 2023
correctguy101:

You'd be surprised. I had a discuss with one supposedly matured baba about how the ports in the south are no longer operational and lo and behold, this baba said the FG are the ones suppressing and sabotaging all efforts to make it all work, that the Hausas and Yorubas are blah blah blah....smh

The senile old baba even said the oyibo from abroad always refuse to take their cargos to any port in Nigeria unless it's Lagos....

They made the waterways unsafe, allowing the thugs in political offices to have excuse to siphon the so-called security bill for the same situation they created, they made the land unsuitable for business (in the case of warri) now they're making the land unsuitable for even living in peace with their forced Sit@Home. Tomorrow they'll still blame the government for the ills they brought on themselves.

I always tell my people in Delta State: una be total fvcckup. Una don carry last yet una never notice....smh

The Southeasterners are always placing their emotions in the wrong endeavors. They've allowed themselves to be used and they've not gotten wiser and are still being used.

All these loud mouths on here saying rubbish have not experienced what it means to live in a crisis filled environment or lose someone especially to such a senseless crisis.

We don talk o, if una like, continue supporting this senseless people killing your future, all I know is, your land has already been lost when you allowed and show support for this insurgency that's been introduced to your land. Your odogwus and ogbuehis will cash out from weapon trade and the inherent inflation in your land, not to mention the funds your governors will receive for security and blah blah blah..

Ndigbo, learn from warri '99
No leave them bro, yorubas and hausas are their problems...

But u get time dey argue with them oh, seems u don't know this people, they will never agree to bn at fault.

If a son killed his father he would still blame outsider for not refraining him when he wanted to strike. grin

4 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by correctguy101(m): 10:50am On Jul 14, 2023
tonicyril:
No leave them bro, yorubas and hausas are their problems...

But u get time dey argue with them oh, seems u don't know this people, they will never agree to bn at fault.

If a son killed his father he would still blame outsider for not refraining him when he wanted to strike. grin

The exact matter... @bolded

Normally, I no get time for argument, especially with unreasonable people.
Na Udeme wey I drink give me strength for unreasonableness and argument... grin grin
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by wink2015(m): 10:53am On Jul 14, 2023
Lagos state is not waiting for the federal government.

They have started their Deep Sea Port which will help to decongest Apapa sea port and also yield revenue for the state.

Other state with access to the Atlantic sea such as Delta state should not wait for the federal government.

If federal government refuse to develop the federal ports.

They should develop an alternative arrangement alongside.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by sirray001: 10:56am On Jul 14, 2023
tonicyril:
You are right but should only the president take the blame?
all our leaders are to be blamed. Bad leadership. They are not leading by example. The citizens are learning from them. They are after money, money,money and acquisition of wealth which has affected the society. People can now go any extent, ritual, 419, yahoo, robbery, kidnapping etc to make money
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by tonicyril: 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin grin
correctguy101:

The exact matter... @bolded

Normally, I no get time for argument, especially with unreasonable people.
Na Udeme wey I drink give me strength for unreasonableness and argument... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Oakenshield: 12:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
tonicyril:
Pls someone should enlighten the usual and perpetual victims that FG no talk say make their governors no build port for their side oh.

The way they talk u would think it's fg that is barricading their chances of having a port even when they know that its the job of their respective governors to create such.

But well, viktym will always be viktym and a failuree will always see excuses to defend his miserable life.

Before some people start yearning dust, a no mention name ooh, u can only quote me and yearn dust when u already believe u re the viktym.

Anyway, may badagary deep sea port favor me and my family wink
all port development gets approval from the federal government that's why some elite don't want through federalism because if that happens ports like calabar will be very active because it will be easier taking goods from calabar to north than West to North and the east wouldn't need traveling to Lagos when calabar port is a stone throw. But in all the country lacks unity that's why so many things happen in a particular region
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by HenryWilliams(m): 3:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is good news for the SW but I have a question o.
All those land they've taken from their original owners . Won't they be paid compensation?
Cos my family owns some acres directly inside the capture zone.
The Port people came to do enumeration at some point like 5+ years ago.. since then, we've heard nothing from them.
Hope all is well?
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Shantyken(m): 3:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Even if una cease them, can yorubas maintain it? 🤣🤣 🤣
As for now, we operate a system of developing the east through milking your resources, see how innoson transferred wealth from west to east. No worry , others will follow suit 🤣🤣🤣
Innoson car ni, even Arthur Eze no get that Innoson car for him fleet talkless of Cubana, psquare, abi na flavor. Car wey no get level
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Raf4: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
broadman20:

Yes I don't dispute that it was developed in 1850's by white man just like Calabar.

But all I'm saying is that just try and make another south west state to look closely like Lagos.

I've been to Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti, Osun and Kwara is even the worst to compare to Lagos.

Nothing I mean nothing will make anyone from another state in the south live in the states I've mentioned above if not to exploit them.

I know what I'm saying.

What is your concern or trouble with SW? Why can't you face your region squarly? Must you jump river Niger, wander thru SS states to come and tell us how we should live our lives in SW? You are not even our immediate neighbours. Busy body tribe.

1 Like

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Raskimonojendor: 3:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Jogs1900:

That region can't stand alone.They benefit more from one Nigeria yet denigrate the country at every slight opportunity. They are the only parasitic region in the south.No of their elders either dead or alive ever called for resource control or regionalism.
Funny but true grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Shantyken(m): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2023
HardBishop:

Trash trash... When the real deal comes, una go beg🤣🤣🤣

Beg for Innoson car? wen I can easily get clean direct Belgium from Togo be it Lexus, Toyota, Mitsubishi etc. Am only concern abt the few sane igbos. In every 100 cars u see in a day how many Innoson can you count. Say the truth if u get 5m today can u buy that car.
Innoson car no get level guy but as a black man him d try 1%
Re: Stakeholders Meet To Discuss Development Of Badagry Deep Sea Port. by Shantyken(m): 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2023
Oakenshield:
all port development gets approval from the federal government that's why some elite don't want through federalism because if that happens ports like calabar will be very active because it will be easier taking goods from calabar to north than West to North and the east wouldn't need traveling to Lagos when calabar port is a stone throw. But in all the country lacks unity that's why so many things happen in a particular region

Why can't they import through the mentioned port?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria At 59: What We Can Learn From China That Is 70 Years Old / We Will Obey The Law: 17 Ebonyi Lawmakers Appeal Judgement Sacking Them / Adeboye Visits Uzodimma, Assures Him Of Divine Intervention Over Security

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.