Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. (747 Views)

My Friend Married A Narcissist And I Am Now Her Emotional Wastebin / Help! I Am In A Relationship With A Big Manipulative Woman / Who Is A Narcissist And How Are You Sure You Are Not Dating Or About To Date One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Rexie96: 8:17am On Jul 14, 2023
Hey Y'all...

So my partner and I have been together for years and its been Bittersweet dating. But I did my part so well as a guy that most of her freinds wished they had someone like me, they all see her as being the luckiest among them BUT note, I don't ever take shit from her, I do put her in her place regardless of how caring I am.

This girl can be so evil in ways of manipulating you, dragging you down in toxic shit, using heavy strong words to bring you down at any slight anger, worst of it ,she transfers agression a lot, even acts like a saddist mosts times, she recently lost her best friend due to mis understandings between them and her friend swore never to have anything to do with her again in this life or next.

A million instances of narccacism happened between us but ill only dish out 2 or 3 or simple onces.

This last Sallah, she brought Sallah meat from Abuja(Her family house) to Ogun state where shes studying and living ' for her female neigbour.. she came over to my house for some days when she got back from Abuja two stay two days before returning to her own apartment... My Fridge got broken, due for fixing

She needed a place to store the meat till the next day so it wont get spoilt, I suggested when we take a walk outisde in the evening, ill Help her branch my customers shop( a woman in the neigbhourhood) I buy things from, because im always there for her to find solution to every of her problems. Evening time came, we were strolling and gisting, good mood, while walking, she told me that she will go back to her Apartment tomorrow morning by 11Am and give her neigbour the meat by 12Am or 11.30am. I said , okay oo.

I branched my customers place with excitement, mama' please can you help me keep this meat in ur fridge till tomorrow, she said ofcourse why not ? No problem.. "but you know I always go to work by 8 am and return by 2pm.. so is that time okay for you?.
*** first thing that came to my head*** haa! This girl wants to collect this meat by 11am oo.. I said to mama, dont worry it can't work coz of time but thanks..

So I went back to my girl standing by road waiting for me.. before I could even say anything, she just starting Lamenting angrily by the road that

* this is rubbish , you and this woman, I dont ever want to see u buy things from her again , does it even make any sense , odinary meat she cant collect , she lamented for mints and I havent even said a word...

I waited for her to be done with her madness then I asked , did you even bother asking why I came back with the meat? She said, she dont care..

Then I said to her this woman goes to work and comes back by 2pm,, you said you need the meat collected by 11am , how can that work? Guys guess what? This girl wont relent ooo.. Para still dey heer body.. we ended up having a serious arguement at a corner in public and everything got toxic, she was out there using hands to show agression of words.. Please in this situation , am I wrong for something I did or did not do?.

Second instance...

There was a time I spent 40k on us eating only specail meals for one week alone while at her apartment, we were mostly indoors, We only ate , Turkey, chicken, cat fish , jollof, white rice, cemo , , Big Exotic Juice, Freshyo, chocolates all sort of good stuffs. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, always on Standby.

So I ran out cash on the 8th day in the morning, and would only have access to my cash in the evening. So all the specail stuff for eating wasnt available that morning, although she has noodles, milk, milo, golden morn, eggs, bread at home, regualr stuffs, so I told her to have one of those for breakfast and another for lunch but by evening, ill get all our special stuffs... guess what? This girl just got angry ooo, giving mad attitude that is it becoz she does not have cash with her im suggesting she eats whats available in her house that she isnt even intrested in eating any of those, .... omoooo can you guys imagine? I told her , abeg relax its just to survive breakfast and lunch naw..
Shebi weve been enjoying specail sfuffs everyday for 7 days.. ** next thing she said is that** I have used this mornings failure to ruin the whole seven days perfection... end of the lines here

Although she can be caring sometimes, she gets me gifts valentines, birthday, borrows me money when I have network issues and all.. but id be honest , i once slapped her hard once becoz she was driving me crazy crazy crazy , verbal abuse and shouting what can u even do? Beat me if ure a man, useless guy.. over something she even did wrong

So guys please and please, would you marry such? Or am I the bad one here.. there are many more shiits o
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2023
"Although she can be caring sometimes, she gets me gifts valentines, birthday, borrows me money when I have network issues and all.."

Do you really need help?

2 Likes

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by talented321: 8:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Oga it is called lack of home training.
U know the girl don't have ur time yet u still went into relationship with her, how can u for godsake date woman who don't respect u even in relationship stage don't u know it will get worst when u marry her, girl wey wan do something wit u go hide her behaviour before u, i believe she have her reason for still staying with u, because she is the one dating u, as for me whenever i come across those girls that lack home training, if i like her i will just bleep her 1 or 2 times and leave her to her fate.
U see thousands of red flag and u are still looking advice, it is well.

3 Likes

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Rexie96: 8:26am On Jul 14, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:
"Although she can be caring sometimes, she gets me gifts valentines, birthday, borrows me money when I have network issues and all.."

Do you really need help?

Not sure what help you mean...
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by diaspoAFRICANS: 8:30am On Jul 14, 2023
Rexie96:

Not sure what help you mean...

Help as in advice.
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Rexie96: 8:33am On Jul 14, 2023
diaspoAFRICANS:

Help as in advice.

Yes please
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Aaaaarghmed(m): 8:40am On Jul 14, 2023
Na girl fit kill u o..lol.she has gradually reset your brain to thinking you are the monster.spend more time with her and see you loose your sanity grin

2 Likes

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Rexie96: 9:10am On Jul 14, 2023
Aaaaarghmed:
Na girl fit kill u o..lol.she has gradually reset your brain to thinking you are the monster.spend more time with her and see you loose your sanity grin

Haha lol
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Dyfynezz12(m): 10:21am On Jul 14, 2023
Mayb she don use pussy trap u na y u still dy ask " can u marry such girl ", even after all dy red flags u have seen.
Na men like u go marry finish come nairaland dy disturb our peace when e don dy red as if u no know say na so e go be.
Imagine spending one full year with this kind girl for house with all her mood swings.just know say any bad attitude where she show u na wey u na still dy date na 10x of dat u go see when u wife her,coz na 4 marriage women dy bring out dy worst in them

2 Likes

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Davidcorny: 10:27am On Jul 14, 2023
Rexie96:
Hey Y'all...

So my partner and I have been together for years and its been Bittersweet dating. But I did my part so well as a guy that most of her freinds wished they had someone like me, they all see her as being the luckiest among them BUT note, I don't ever take shit from her, I do put her in her place regardless of how caring I am.

This girl can be so evil in ways of manipulating you, dragging you down in toxic shit, using heavy strong words to bring you down at any slight anger, worst of it ,she transfers agression a lot, even acts like a saddist mosts times, she recently lost her best friend due to mis understandings between them and her friend swore never to have anything to do with her again in this life or next.

A million instances of narccacism happened between us but ill only dish out 2 or 3 or simple onces.

This last Sallah, she brought Sallah meat from Abuja(Her family house) to Ogun state where shes studying and living ' for her female neigbour.. she came over to my house for some days when she got back from Abuja two stay two days before returning to her own apartment... My Fridge got broken, due for fixing

She needed a place to store the meat till the next day so it wont get spoilt, I suggested when we take a walk outisde in the evening, ill Help her branch my customers shop( a woman in the neigbhourhood) I buy things from, because im always there for her to find solution to every of her problems. Evening time came, we were strolling and gisting, good mood, while walking, she told me that she will go back to her Apartment tomorrow morning by 11Am and give her neigbour the meat by 12Am or 11.30am. I said , okay oo.

I branched my customers place with excitement, mama' please can you help me keep this meat in ur fridge till tomorrow, she said ofcourse why not ? No problem.. "but you know I always go to work by 8 am and return by 2pm.. so is that time okay for you?.
*** first thing that came to my head*** haa! This girl wants to collect this meat by 11am oo.. I said to mama, dont worry it can't work coz of time but thanks..

So I went back to my girl standing by road waiting for me.. before I could even say anything, she just starting Lamenting angrily by the road that

* this is rubbish , you and this woman, I dont ever want to see u buy things from her again , does it even make any sense , odinary meat she cant collect , she lamented for mints and I havent even said a word...

I waited for her to be done with her madness then I asked , did you even bother asking why I came back with the meat? She said, she dont care..

Then I said to her this woman goes to work and comes back by 2pm,, you said you need the meat collected by 11am , how can that work? Guys guess what? This girl wont relent ooo.. Para still dey heer body.. we ended up having a serious arguement at a corner in public and everything got toxic, she was out there using hands to show agression of words.. Please in this situation , am I wrong for something I did or did not do?.

Second instance...

There was a time I spent 40k on us eating only specail meals for one week alone while at her apartment, we were mostly indoors, We only ate , Turkey, chicken, cat fish , jollof, white rice, cemo , , Big Exotic Juice, Freshyo, chocolates all sort of good stuffs. Breakfast, lunch, dinner, always on Standby.

So I ran out cash on the 8th day in the morning, and would only have access to my cash in the evening. So all the specail stuff for eating wasnt available that morning, although she has noodles, milk, milo, golden morn, eggs, bread at home, regualr stuffs, so I told her to have one of those for breakfast and another for lunch but by evening, ill get all our special stuffs... guess what? This girl just got angry ooo, giving mad attitude that is it becoz she does not have cash with her im suggesting she eats whats available in her house that she isnt even intrested in eating any of those, .... omoooo can you guys imagine? I told her , abeg relax its just to survive breakfast and lunch naw..
Shebi weve been enjoying specail sfuffs everyday for 7 days.. ** next thing she said is that** I have used this mornings failure to ruin the whole seven days perfection... end of the lines here

Although she can be caring sometimes, she gets me gifts valentines, birthday, borrows me money when I have network issues and all.. but id be honest , i once slapped her hard once becoz she was driving me crazy crazy crazy , verbal abuse and shouting what can u even do? Beat me if ure a man, useless guy.. over something she even did wrong

So guys please and please, would you marry such? Or am I the bad one here.. there are many more shiits o

Let me reveal something you may not know, this girl has a man she begs and does the complete opposite to, you're just a guy she fooled to love her while you give her everything, check her phone thoroughly.

2 Likes

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Rexie96: 10:29am On Jul 14, 2023
Davidcorny:
Let me reveal something you may not know, this girl has a man she begs and does the complete opposite to, you're just a guy she fooled to love her while you give her everything, check her phone thoroughly.

No, in that aspect, ure actually very wrong.. she's loyal, one thing I can say for sure about her ..she rather stay single than to cheat while dating.. ive screened and hacked her phone many times to be sure of this
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Rexie96: 10:31am On Jul 14, 2023
Dyfynezz12:
Mayb she don use pussy trap u na y u still dy ask " can u marry such girl ", even after all dy red flags u have seen.
Na men like u go marry finish come nairaland dy disturb our peace when e don dy red as if u no know say na so e go be.
Imagine spending one full year with this kind girl for house with all her mood swings.just know say any bad attitude where she show u na wey u na still dy date na 10x of dat u go see when u wife her,coz na 4 marriage women dy bring out dy worst in them

Ure right.
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Nasri100(m): 10:35am On Jul 14, 2023
OP is addicted to the drama. If you give him advice you are wasting your time.

On the side i like how you are very detailed with the Milk, Fish, Golden Mourn and Milo, Turkey, Freshyo... you are giving us the full gist grin
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by thesilentman(m): 11:18am On Jul 14, 2023
Let me share this secret with single men out there who have marriage in mind:
Right from the genesis of every relationships,one of the earliest goals of the woman is trying to 'dominate the man' through subtle manipulations.The more she fails,the more she respects you as the man in charge and surrenders to your authority.But a lot of men,due to some silly feelings fails at this stage by lowering their guards,assuming a different character just to please the woman cos they don't want to lose her-and that's the height of it-you start losing a woman right from the moment she realizes that you are afraid of losing her.
All you need do is NEVER BE AFRAID OF LOSING HER-at any given time.With this mindset and attitude,hardly would any woman want to take you for granted or play any stupid games with you.

5 Likes

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Davidcorny: 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rexie96:

No, in that aspect, ure actually very wrong.. she's loyal, one thing I can say for sure about her ..she rather stay single than to cheat while dating.. ive screened and hacked her phone many times to be sure of this
Then dump her,I thought you needed that to dump her. The power of a man is in walking away, let her find a man who's willing to do half of what you do.

1 Like

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by 9japride(m): 12:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Op what you should understand in life is that you can never never change a full grown adult. You can only mange the person.
If she's giving nice style in the other room and you think you can't do away with it, then marry and change her nah. Then no dey advice person in love.
Most guys are just funny, you will see red flags everywhere, but guy man be thinking he can change a lady or maybe you think your masculinity can subdue her?

2 Likes

Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by marsup: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
You know she's not the one for you.
You are just finding it difficult to let go, because you have gotten so used to her.
There are two things that are likely to happen.
One, the day you man up to break it off, she will either kill you or black mail you.
Two, you will suffer depression as a result of this toxicity.
Re: Big Victim Of A Narcissist And Manipulative Woman , Advice Needed. by Rexie96: 1:15am On Jul 15, 2023
marsup:
You know she's not the one for you.
You are just finding it difficult to let go, because you have gotten so used to her.
There are two things that are likely to happen.
One, the day you man up to break it off, she will either kill you or black mail you.
Two, you will suffer depression as a result of this toxicity.

Youre a wizard though.. u sound too accurate

(1) (Reply)

If I Have Offended You In Anyway, Please Forgive Me. / Most Romantic Song Ever! / Find Love This Valentine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.