Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,334 members, 7,811,976 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:38 AM

Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral (78610 Views)

Meet Kelechi Ndukwe, First Nigerian-American Naval Captain / Kafayat Sanni: Nigeria's First Female Fighter Pilot (Pictures) / How Much Does A Soldier Or A Naval Officer Earn In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral by washinton: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
I pray they don’t kill him like they killed Tolulope
Re: Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral by blueghost(m): 2:27am On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Congrats ma.
Ę ku ori ire ma.
You didn't dedicate song to her ooo
Re: Nigeria's First Females Army General And Naval Rear Admiral by Habayomie(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
priceactionx:

Woman of steel. If you mistankenly step on women like this in a mall and you just overlook them, and work away, your own don do, thinking they are just ordinary civilian. I witnessed one sometimes, and everyone knew the guy was wrong, but ego wont allow him apologize profusely, na simple call that day changed the whole story. Everywhere full red cap military within 10 mins. I no no wetin happen after that. as they carry the guy away and his GF. grin
Did Pastor adeboye school in UNN? I thought he schooled in ife and unilag.
The high rank officers are always gentle,.
Na those non-commissioned dey flex muscle for civilians.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Lady Was Fired For Being Too Pretty In London (Photos) / After One Week I Asked For A Salary Increase In A Missionary School / Access Bank To Cut Staff Salaries, Retrench 75% Of Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.