Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,580 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

What Is The Best Caption For This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Best Caption For This Picture (39480 Views)

Caption This Picture / How To Add Caption To Your Video In Premiere Pro | Step By Step / My recent Artwork- Caption needed pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Maj196(m): 12:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
The girl's picture was taken by a random onlooker in South Africa on her way. Luckily it caught the attention of the bread company (Albany) and people wanted her as an ambassador. The company listened and even erected a billboard of this picture. She was awarded gifts, sponsorship and other goodies afterwards. Kudos to her
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by CassieSunshine(f): 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
#GratefulHeart
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by princeamehjosep: 12:52pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thank God for daily bread
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Unrated900(m): 12:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
Samantha124:
Girls are future breadwinners.. grin grin grin

What are you saying
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Dpaulie(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
God, I thank u for the daily bread again
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by noziz(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Last last na everybody go chop breakfast...
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by ejyko4aek(m): 1:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
Suffering and smiling
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by zigzig: 1:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Offpoint1:
Girl: Baba God your face show, your shoe shine!
You don finally reason me my daily bread today!

God: ya welcome my daughter!

Girl: Baba how far! Butter still dey?

God: You dey whine me? gimme my bread back. You forget sey na me dey GIVE AND TAKE?

Girl: grin grin pa-le na joke I dey! Senior man twale 🙌🙌 baba o🙌🙌

Nice, I love this.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by MrBroke(m): 1:20pm On Jul 16, 2023
Albany bread dey do advert
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by 08050486478ami(m): 1:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Give us our daily bread
my brother even this company has to give you an afford for this title, it's wonderful
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by NairaMaster1(m): 1:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ugaboy:
What is the best caption for this pic below

Me: Food is life, Happiness is free.

As far as there's bread there's hope
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Westman001: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Efisimilala:
Last supper

werey!

u see a young girl with a bread and all you could think is last supper.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by askolly(m): 1:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
I believed
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by zhirkovrado(m): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bread is feminine grin
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Prenonjebose: 1:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
Such a warm, happy smile from a beautiful soul. Bread saving lives
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Allisgud: 1:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
Thank u God for today daily bread,na to go huzzle for EWA remain
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by fabuluos(m): 1:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
In contentment and attitude lies true Happiness.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Allisgud: 1:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
This is what Nigeria govt has been doing to their citizen,they will collect our bag of flour and give us loaf of bread and we will be smiling,some poor will still be defending them just because they collect 2 bread

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Westman001:

I be werey o!

I see a young girl with a bread and all I could think is last supper.

Of course you be werey
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Infomaz(m): 1:54pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ugaboy:

Thank you Father for daily bread.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by opius: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2023
Zero Worry grin
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by schoolboymatt(m): 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2023
at last, my daily bread.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Kaa4(m): 2:08pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maj196:
The girl's picture was taken by a random onlooker in South Africa on her way. Luckily it caught the attention of the bread company (Albany) and people wanted her as an ambassador. The company listened and even erected a billboard of this picture. She was awarded gifts, sponsorship and other goodies afterwards. Kudos to her
What was given to the camera man?
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by hafal2020: 2:09pm On Jul 16, 2023
Life is all about food. After food, nothing else.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Zionzee99: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Don't worry, be happy.
#Thankful.

You didn’t dedicate any song to the little girl.Wetin sup?
Immediately I saw the picture,”I dedicate Pharrell Williams’ “Happy” to the little one” came to my mind 😂

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by uridiwan(m): 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2023
Alhamdulillah for giving us our Daily Bread
Ugaboy:

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Zakarara(m): 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2023
Joy in suffering.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by bewla(m): 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ugaboy:

Finally got my wish
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by ArahCharles: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2023
OKUCHI11:
Give us our daily bread
*Hope is Coming*
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by triplek2000: 2:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
🍞 bread is LIFE
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by PeggySandas(f): 2:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Another crappy topic hitting the front page. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron / Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.