Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,939 members, 7,810,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

What Is The Best Caption For This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Best Caption For This Picture (39482 Views)

Caption This Picture / How To Add Caption To Your Video In Premiere Pro | Step By Step / My recent Artwork- Caption needed pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by tete7000(m): 8:49pm On Jul 16, 2023
They say I am troublesome, but today I am their breadwinner!
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by francotunsco: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2023
Technically, this is what every human being needs, but, the society has made this to be meaningless. Look at the happiness on the little girl's face. It is second to none.
She doesnt live in a cossy environment, probably doesnt have a shoe, no education, no ''today's life NECESSITIES'' yet, she is gracious for the food.
Many billionaires desire what she has. That is a fact! Believe it or not.
Photo of the first half of the year for me.😭🥲😍🥰😅😂
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
At around 5pm, but in Nigeria it would be around 4pm because of the different time zones.
talented321:
I was even suprise when i saw ur post. So when did they ban u?
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by DaveGyam(m): 8:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bread Winner 🤗♥️
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 9:02pm On Jul 16, 2023
Do u later insult people or it is because of that statement they banned u or is there any other thing u later got involved. Because what i knew and saw fr6m ur comments u are not that violent, but the violent people always type rubbish and go free.
I can remember i got banned from all section for 48 hours because of a comment i made in politics section. But sha i get other account.
Do u have another account?
Samantha124:
At around 5pm, but in Nigeria it would be around 4pm because of the different time zones.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
I didn't use any insults or anything like that... You can even check the comments.

I got banned for saying "hunger will kill me", that was the last time I was able to post and my statement got deleted... It's the only statement that was deleted from that thread, meaning I got banned for saying "hunger will kill me".

I hope I don't get banned on this section for repeating the same statement... grin grin grin
talented321:
Do u later insult people or it is because of that statement they banned u or is there any other thing u later got involved. Because what i knew and saw fr6m ur comments u are not that violent, but the violent people always type rubbish and go free.
I can remember i got banned from all section for 48 hours because of a comment i made in politics section. But sha i get other account.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by sageb: 9:33pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ugaboy:
What is the best caption for this pic below

Me: Food is life, Happiness is free.

Happy kid
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
It is well, no need to even check because i know u only retaliate back when u are insulted badly. Many things even my self post is to have fun but many people take it personal and start to insult u even at the slightest opportunity. After now i will comment less and discuss with very few people because that one is even more enlighten.
Nairaland is a faceless forum that is why people always misbehave.
Samantha124:
I didn't use any insults or anything like that... You can even check the comments.

I got banned for saying "hunger will kill me", that was the last time I was able to post and my statement got deleted... It's the only statement that was deleted from that thread, meaning I got banned for saying "hunger will kill me".

I hope I don't get banned on this section for repeating the same statement... grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Drone95(m): 10:06pm On Jul 16, 2023
BarrElChapo:

You dey greedy ooo, na boiled egg I wan cook 😂😂😂
gas dey?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by BarrElChapo(m): 11:05pm On Jul 16, 2023
Drone95:
gas dey?

Lmaoooooo 😂

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Orelafintun: 11:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
God l bless you name for this meal
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by CCIA: 6:05am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Personally I don't believe in a woman just sitting at home doing nothing and relying only on a man for financial support because things have changed now.

I'm very much capable of looking after myself and I also feed myself because I've got a job.

I was just joking when I said all those things on romance section, but they didn't take it lightly and I got banned..😂😂😂
Siofra and JennyClay will never like you.

My advice to you is... minimize the way you spit out the truth or you will gather a battalion of misandrist and entitled gold diggers on a poverty alliance scheme doing overtime as your dedicated haters.

~My 2 cents~😎
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Oceanjagaban: 7:28am On Jul 17, 2023
Children no get problem
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 17, 2023
Please, I'm begging you, you guys should stop trying to compare me with other nairaland ladies.

Because I don't care what they do or say, it's their life and their choice.
CCIA:

Siofra and JennyClay will never like you.

My advice to you is... minimize the way you spit out the truth or you will gather a battalion of misandrist and entitled gold diggers on a poverty alliance scheme doing overtime as your dedicated haters.

~My 2 cents~😎
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by CCIA: 10:08am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:
Please, I'm begging you, you guys should stop trying to compare me with other nairaland ladies.

Because I don't care what they do or say, it's their life and their choice.
JennyClay and Siofra Kukunase Marketing Company 🤔
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 17, 2023
I only have one account and I'm planning on keeping it that way.

I'll be leaving nairaland soon anyway.
talented321:
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Lol, be calming down. Why do u want to deativate your account?
Samantha124:

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by CCIA: 10:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Not before I invite you over. cool
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 17, 2023
It's for personal reasons and has nothing to do with nairaland... smiley smiley smiley

I like it here because it's fun, but life has other plans for me... smiley smiley smiley
talented321:
Lol, be calming down. Why do u want to deativate your account?
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by sageb: 10:45am On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Really?

Why do you want to leave?
I hope it's not because of trolls here?
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2023
Noo, it's not because of the trolls... I mean this is a faceless forum and I don't take those trolls seriously.. smiley smiley smiley

It's because of personal reasons... I'll be leaving soon, but not now.
sageb:

Really?

Why do you want to leave?
I hope it's not because of trolls here?
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 10:50am On Jul 17, 2023
It is well, but take care
Samantha124:
It's for personal reasons and has nothing to do with nairaland... smiley smiley smiley

I like it here because it's fun, but life has other plans for me... smiley smiley smiley
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 17, 2023
Lol... I said I'll be leaving soon, but not now...😂😂😂
talented321:
It is well, but take care
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Bigblessed: 11:40am On Jul 17, 2023
The African Child
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by CCIA: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2023
Samantha124:

Have you been employed in a very busy brothel with excellent pay!? 😃

I always knew S.A is also a land of opportunities.

JennyClay come and see oh!... it is not only Italy that is the promised land.😎
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by DonroxyII: 10:09am On Jul 23, 2023
Ugaboy:
What is the best caption for this pic below

Me: Food is life, Happiness is free.

Happiness is a Freedom Food cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron / Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.