Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:06 PM

What Is The Best Caption For This Picture - Art, Graphics & Video (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / What Is The Best Caption For This Picture (39483 Views)

Caption This Picture / How To Add Caption To Your Video In Premiere Pro | Step By Step / My recent Artwork- Caption needed pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Ajione(m): 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
God only you can do this.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by highchief1: 2:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ugaboy:
What is the best caption for this pic below

Me: Food is life, Happiness is free.

albany is my best bread.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by DaddyCoool: 2:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Maj196:
The girl's picture was taken by a random onlooker in South Africa on her way. Luckily it caught the attention of the bread company (Albany) and people wanted her as an ambassador. The company listened and even erected a billboard of this picture. She was awarded gifts, sponsorship and other goodies afterwards. Kudos to her

Her parents should also contact some toothpaste companies, even children clothes companies, if they real hustlers.

Caption for photo:
Look at my teeth! Coco toothpaste
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by greatseed: 2:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ugaboy:

Renewed hope
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by AfonjaPriest: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2023
I am happy this bread is now mine.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by selfdefence: 3:45pm On Jul 16, 2023
Daily bread don set. grin
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by sherylbaky(f): 3:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Credit: Frank Abah - Quora
Bankowner:
Did she have to stand inside the dirty water?

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Gtwix: 4:03pm On Jul 16, 2023
Even in the ditch;all hope I not lost
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Marcus07: 4:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Me: Food & Happiness; the eternal Siamese Twins.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Wkaay(m): 4:36pm On Jul 16, 2023
God is my provider
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Biletaste(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2023
[innocent glee in an unforgiving world.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by jedisco(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Are there no better pictures to depict an African child than this?
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Menclothing: 4:53pm On Jul 16, 2023
Good food is life it gives joy

Promo sales in unit and bulk
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by netzro(m): 5:17pm On Jul 16, 2023
Bread begets smiles
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Tonytonex(m): 5:22pm On Jul 16, 2023
Na wa for you oh Samantha.
There are so many ways na.
Samantha124:
The same way other people are achieving it.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Carribbeanqun: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2023
Gratitude. ❤️❤️❤️
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by mordred44: 5:42pm On Jul 16, 2023
D lord is good...... all d time
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by BarrElChapo(m): 5:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
Drone95:
eggs ? U get ingredients? grin

You dey greedy ooo, na boiled egg I wan cook 😂😂😂
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Boatin: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
Make it “fflo” with Khafflo

Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Shinapbellers: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2023
"I no day find anybody, na bread I want"
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Emdebby2: 7:29pm On Jul 16, 2023
Our daily bread.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by latiephwald(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
Ugaboy:

Pls send me this pic. I wanna make a nice portrait in my sitting room.

My siggy is ma WhatsApp
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by 1stdestiny: 7:47pm On Jul 16, 2023
Benevolent
our great God
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2023
And in the other post u said men should take care of their women, it is well
Samantha124:
Girls are future breadwinners.. grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 16, 2023
Why are nairaland men so sensitive and like taking everything seriously?

Do you really believe everything I said in that other thread? grin grin grin
talented321:
And in the other post u said men should take care of their women, it is well
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Boyooosa(m): 8:11pm On Jul 16, 2023
Renewed Hope
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 8:15pm On Jul 16, 2023
I don't know, you the one who said it so u are in best position to make it clear for me. By the way how far, how is SA
Samantha124:
Why are nairaland men so sensitive and like taking everything seriously?

Do you really believe everything I said in that other thread? grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by ChiefOkporghe: 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2023
Offpoint1:
Girl: Baba God your face show, your shoe shine!
You don finally reason me my daily bread today!

God: ya welcome my daughter!

Girl: Baba how far! Butter still dey?

God: You dey whine me? gimme my bread back. You forget sey na me dey GIVE AND TAKE?

Girl: grin grin pa-le na joke I dey! Senior man twale 🙌🙌 baba o🙌🙌
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 16, 2023
I was bored and just playing around, I knew that if I said something like that, a lot of nairaland guys were going to react... grin grin grin

And they didn't disappoint me one bit, they came guns blazing.. I even got banned from romance section..🤣🤣🤣

SA is good, how about Nigeria?
talented321:
I don't know, you the one who said it so u are in best position to make it clear for me. By the way how far, how is SA
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 8:34pm On Jul 16, 2023
I swear nairaland take things very serious, i can see how they was attacking u, but i was busy with work so don't comment i only read the little i can.
So for now u banned from romance' like seriously.[quote author=Samantha124 post=124463815]I was bored and just playing around, I knew that if I said something like that, a lot of nairaland guys were going to react... grin grin grin

And they didn't disappoint me one bit, they came guns blazing.. I even got banned from romance section..
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 16, 2023
Personally I don't believe in a woman just sitting at home doing nothing and relying only on a man for financial support because things have changed now.

I'm very much capable of looking after myself and I also feed myself because I've got a job.

I was just joking when I said all those things on romance section, but they didn't take it lightly and I got banned..😂😂😂
talented321:
I swear nairaland take things very serious, i can see how they was attacking u, but i was busy with work so don't comment i only read the little i can.
So for now u banned from romance' like seriously.
Re: What Is The Best Caption For This Picture by talented321: 8:46pm On Jul 16, 2023
I was even suprise when i saw ur post. So when did they ban u?[quote author=Samantha124 post=124464084]Personally I don't believe in a woman just sitting at home doing nothing and relying only on a man for financial support because things have changed now.

I'm very much capable of looking after myself and I also feed myself because I've got a job.

I was just joking when I said all those things on romance section, but they didn't take it lightly and I got banned..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Best Ghost Pictures Ever Taken / Meet Kareem Waris Olamilekan, An Artist Who Drew President Emmanuel Macron / Kehinde Wiley, Nigerian Talented Naturalistic Painter Making Waves In The US

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.