Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,042 members, 7,810,855 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:01 PM

Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving (39376 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by nlfpmod: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JxkmX-x4YU

Story shared by activist, Femi Adeyeye:

A couple arriving from the US and heading to Ota, Ogun State had a brawl on the road with a soldier.
According to reports, even from witnesses, the said soldier was driving recklessly and this couple had to caution him to be careful, lest he causes an accident…

The next thing was that he pursued them, overtook, jumped out of his car in a gestapo manner, asked the woman to open the car that he needs to “discipline” both of them. I have never seen this kind of horror before, happening especially to people who were just arriving Nigeria…

after their years of sojourn abroad. This is sickening.
The @HQNigerianArmy must be compelled to look into this nonsense. Why would a soldier put lives in danger for hours, damage people’s car and threaten to kill, just because he was cautioned? What kind of society is this?

The couple remained calm in the car as seen in these videos, refused to open and the soilder, as if he’s under the influence of drugs, held on to their mirror, broke it, broke the window, smashed the body of the car.

https://twitter.com/activistfemi/status/1679759031211106305

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by TemplarLandry: 2:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
These rogue trigger-happy military officers…

They're very unprofessional in their conducts. If it's not extortion, they'd be busy flouting traffic rules.

They should be prohibited from abusing substance.

I diss them with “Still Dre” by Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg. Great jam!

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Ihateheadslamer: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
sad

When he sees the unknown gunmen or boko boiz now he'll take off tongue

187 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
Frustrated soldiers

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by shielaAhmed: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is so bad. Anyway, do you want to school in Ireland (fully funded scholarship) ? See my thread for the criteria
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by breezzy05(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is serious

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by RecentHistory: 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is my judgement.

Get his service number and post him to Imo State

I rise

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by EXLOVER(m): 2:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nigeria soldiers are always very aggressive to citizens because of their salary and the hard training, their supposed to channel this anger to the government, not innocent citizens.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Sunkyapogee(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
I heard APC is preparing for presidential election rerun....na secret oh. Don't tell anybody plz

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by olatade(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Use the same energy to kill boko haram and UGM.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by stano2(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na where dem Dey see dem

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by justking(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wicked soul

6 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by aikyg(m): 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Strange things happen in this country.

5 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by KingMarlhyk: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:

They're very unprofessional in their conducts. If it's not extortion, they'd be busy flouting traffic rules.

Guy E be like say i go need to chat you privately for all the songs you're mentioning

9 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Odjirigho: 2:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Imagine
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
It happens all the time. Even Road Safety personnel and traffic wardens do more. It's the uniform - only God can tell what thread the tailors sewed the uniforms with. Wearing them intoxicates and a normally well behaved man adorning the uniform may become insanely aggressive if he's accosted by even reasonable provocation.

14 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by byteem: 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8JxkmX-x4YU

Story shared by activist, Femi Adeyeye:

https://twitter.com/activistfemi/status/1679759031211106305

The funny thing is that its possible he is not even a real soldier.. these guys on fake uniforms are everywhere .. and they are the ones always misbehaving

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by mcgodison2531(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
Welcome to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Rashduct4luv(m): 2:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by samwillyco1(m): 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hmm, Nigeria happened to them.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by enemyofprogress: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
See as the guy resemble seun and the woman's voice resemble that of Mynd44

7 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Remove the military attire from the scenario, if that man comes down and squares with the Army guy, the kind beating the army guy will collect from the man no go easy!

25 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by chrisifeanyi: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Most Nigerian soldiers are bunch of sick frustrated illiterates. I was brutalised by one of them because a girl I had business transaction with lied against me and one of them was dating the girl. A married woman oo. I paid heavily to treat myself and I reported same to the police where they later returned my phone they took. I'm preparing to arrest the girl in question so the court can decide that case. I'll never allow the case to go just like that. I felt bad seeing one illiterate hitting me with sticks just because he was wearing uniform and to please the pvssy he was fvcking

48 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by 6ixVille: 2:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
An hungry man is an angry man by default.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by enemyofprogress: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sunkyapogee:
I heard APC is preparing for presidential election rerun....na secret oh. Don't tell anybody plz
who tolded you that?
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by MatrixReloaded: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Folks beware this is what you get when you have no talent. It's also very important to Always check up on your psychologist for a routine check up.

TemplarLandry:

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by TheFreshVanilla: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na aboki wey enter military through Sambisa recruitment. Very foolish guy grin

27 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ronu to ronu not my business
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Zionzee99: 2:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:

They should be prohibited from abusing substance.

For me,it’s the way you always have one song or the other to dedicate to posts.😂
Nice one 👍🏿

13 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Angelfrost(m): 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
You cautioned a soldier to do the right thing??! In Nigeria??!

Una get mind o!!!

Nigerian soldiers have killed for less!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by IamAtAnger: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Soldiers no be police... una too dey take risks lately all because of social media...

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Delta Police Station Empty As Cultists Raid Community / Robbery : Four To Die By Firing Squad / Herbalist Who Used Female Student For Ritual, Carried Into Court In Delta. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.