Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,678 members, 7,823,915 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving (39441 Views)

Killers Of Ogun Couple, Son Murdered On New Year Day Arrested / Ogun Couple Drugged Woman Before Beheading Her & Selling Her Skull For ₦70k / Soldier Damages Man's Car And Pepper-spray him for overtaking them. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by DishaTom: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
shielaAhmed:
This is so bad. Anyway, do you want to school on Ireland (fully funded scholarship) ? See my thread for the criteria

It should be "...school in Ireland".

Not "...school on Ireland".

Looks like you need that scholarship education more than the innocent Nigerians you're trying to swindle.

11 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Btruth: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
He should be reported immediately. Make the video trend and hashtag the NA on all the social platform.....he will soon jam.

Useless soldier 😎

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Felix6: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
G
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by lahry(m): 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Nothing will eventually come out of this.
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by UselessBuharist: 2:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Military men behaving like goat since 1960
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by princeemmma(m): 2:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
Soldier should be inside the forest not in the city

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by TemplarLandry: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
😊
KingMarlhyk:

Guy E be like say i go need to chat you privately for all the songs you're mentioning

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by TemplarLandry: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
😎
Zionzee99:

For me,it’s the way you always have one song or the other to dedicate to posts.πŸ˜‚
Nice one πŸ‘πŸΏ
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by matify83: 2:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
This is sickening.

If the Army high command get on his case, he will start begging for mercy .

It's people like him that make Nigerians detest the military as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Wizardslayer: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
You're even lucky it didn't happen at night, if survive to tell the story you thank God.

Nigeria is a lawless country.
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by shielaAhmed: 2:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Buddha3:

It should be "...school in Ireland".

Not "...school on Ireland".

Looks like you need that scholarship education more than the innocent Nigerians you're trying to swindle.

The first part of your comment made a lot of sense.

The third part represents who you are
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by HaneefahRN(f): 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Animals
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by MalcolmNiko: 2:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hiking interest rates can have various effects on the economy, and different policymakers may have differing views on the matter. It's important to note that the impact of interest rate changes on the economy is a complex issue with multiple factors at play. https://wandererguru.com/
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Morbeta11(m): 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
This soldier needs to go for psychiatric evaluation....he is not behaving normal, even his sudden and momentry laughter and glancing shows something is wrong somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by luluman: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
sad

When he sees unknown gunmen or boko boiz now he'll take off tongue
Na lie, they don't run. Even if he dies, he is trained for it.

2 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Canberra55: 2:49pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
These rogue trigger-happy military officers…

They're very unprofessional in their conducts. If it's not extortion, they'd be busy flouting traffic rules.

They should be prohibited from abusing substance.

I diss them with β€œStill Dre” by Dr. Dre feat. Snoop Dogg. Great jam!

You're just here craving attention for most likes on the thread. To begin with, Still DRE was never a diss track so this your diss is not even dissing abeg. How many likes do you want really?
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Ameoba300: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
They teach them everything except Anger management! Foolish lots.

Over here, I wear Camo the way I want... Nobody bats an eye. Even soldier go give you pat.
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
shielaAhmed:

The first part of your comment made a lot of sense.

The third part represents who you are

I'm not the airhead who's proposing to help others get free education in a foreign country, am I?
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by motionarena: 2:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
This one na damaged psycho not a soldier
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by ClearFlair: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
Frustrated soldiers

The hunger too much
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
MalcolmNiko:
Hiking interest rates can have various effects on the economy, and different policymakers may have differing views on the matter. It's important to note that the impact of interest rate changes on the economy is a complex issue with multiple factors at play.

You're in the wrong thread bro.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by TemplarLandry: 2:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
What do you know?
Canberra55:

You're just here craving attention for most likes on the thread. To begin with, Still DRE was never a diss track so this your diss is not even dissing abeg. How many likes do you want really?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by nauto: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
hmm
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by shielaAhmed: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2023
Buddha3:

I'm not the airhead who's proposing to help others get free education in a foreign country, am I?

I guess all of this misunderstanding came up from a β€œtypo error” right ?

We all make mistakes even you wey they form Aristotle
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Newnas(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Okealaaye:
It happens all the time. Even Road Safety personnel and traffic wardens do more. It's the uniform - only God can tell what thread the tailors sewed the uniforms with. Wearing them intoxicates and a normally well behaved man adorning the uniform may become insanely aggressive if he's accosted by even reasonable provocation.
It's not about any thread. It's about our weak and corrupt institutions.

For example, it's hard to get justice for a fraud except it's a very huge amount of money. I mean money that you can use 30% of it to settle police and lawyers (and even maybe judges). Whereas, in a country with working institutions, my tax should cover all this.

It is normal human instinct to dare the limits of laws. However, when there are working institutions to check and punish people appropriately, everybody will respect the limits of the law.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by FireUpNow(m): 2:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mad uniform personal in action. Tell him to track down unknown gun men or boko na jet speed he go take.

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by fcbelle72(f): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ihateheadslamer:
sad

When he sees unknown gunmen or boko boiz now he'll take off tongue

Useless animals na ontop unarmed civilians them dey get pawa

3 Likes

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by Steve0979(m): 2:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:
This is my judgement.

Get his service number and post him to Imo State

I rise
keep quiet !! Mr talkative wetin dey IMO state wey soja go fear?

1 Like

Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by RecentHistory: 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
Steve0979:
keep quiet !! Mr talkative wetin dey IMO state wey soja go fear?

Go tell your papa to keep quiet. Senseless thing.

See the senseless disgrace to the military opening mouth.
Steve0979:
Broda man u absolutely right.I am a serving personel too but I detest d army pass shit,everyday naso I go just dey tink in regret y I joined.its just no anyoda sure means of eating for now sha Mk we still dey manage den go
Re: Soldier Damages Ogun Couple's Car For Cautioning Him Over Reckless Driving by NoToPile: 2:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
This guy doesn't look okay honestly.

Very nice the way the vehicle occupants handled the matter.

Someone with zero anger management would have gotten down to fight with him.

I am pissed merely watching the video

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

McKenzie Nicole Adams Commits Suicide By Hanging After Being Bullied / Burial Of 20 People Who Drowned While Fleeing From Bandits In Niger State / Construction Worker Rapes β€˜ewa Agoyin’ Seller In Uncompleted Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.