Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,171 members, 7,825,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) (44626 Views)

Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by wman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Beans and corn
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by DesChyko: 8:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Which Kain question be this, OP.

I assumed the over-emphasis on agbado was just a vocabulary fail o. How can you now be asking such a sensitive question?

OP, is there something you are seeing? Have you been to the future? Did Corn really replace rice in our diet? 🥲
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by nedekid: 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
I prefer my corn with, cassava, garri, ewa, beans and dodooo...

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by vikstandon(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's this one they make with milk, that one should be my best. For these pictures I'll go with team D. I miss how my mom will help me chew my corn before handing them over to me from her mouth, she had to stop after secondary school. Chewing corn is such a hard work and should be a masculine job so immediately I get married my oga will be responsible for chewing my corn for me.

Oral care must be one of the things you must look out for in selecting a partner then.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Alonso91(m): 8:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Just roast am for me
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by taju4free(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
I ETE ROASTED CORN WITH PEAR YESTERDAY OMO NA ENJOYMENT I DEY. TODAY WORK WAN KILL ME.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by jacoik(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rayban25:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka tinubu has made me hate corn unfortunately.
😂😆 I swear guy u no well ooooo. Mennnnnn so because of your own president make u hate corn? People full this corntree oooo 😂😆
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Alliswell248: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
OredoPikin:

Must u reply?

why are ur emotions always trigger whenever INEC president select is mentioned

We prefer an Inec and Nigerian select than an Ipob terrorist select....
May Ipob never happen to Nigeria.

Amen
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Babastrong(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tinubu/should/please/give/us/our/farmermoni/loan. we/need/to/plant/soyabeans. 8k/is/not.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by StemCellTherapi(m): 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
I love roasted corn.

But I don't like buying it becos when u go to buy, different people will just come and carry their dirty hand which they used to scratch their toto and be touching the corn as it's being roasted

After touching it they will drop it and walk away.

They won't even buy it again.

Then an innocent person will now come and they will sell that one particular corn that has smelt the dirty toto and p*nis hand in the whole universe.

He will now go home and eat it.

After 3 days, sickness from nowhere will start.

I wonder why the sellers allow such dirty behavior from people in their business.

Right now, I'm looking for where to buy charcoal and that "tray net" they put on top the charcoal so I can be roasting my corn at home on Saturday evening's by myself biko.

Some Nigerian's too durty.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
vikstandon:

Oral care must be one of the things you must look out for in selecting a partner then.
Before nko
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Moniya4Real(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
I like it either way but more importantly, it should not be strong hence, I always go for the immature ones cos they are softer and tastier

mariahAngel:
It's corn season. YaaaY!!!

Corn is a very popular street snack in Nigeria, and I doubt there's a Nigerian who does not like corn.
As for me, I always look forward to corn season.
I like my corn boiled, but I can't decide between ube and coconut, which I prefer to pair with my corn.

So, how do you prefer your corn? Boiled or roasted?
Which is your favourite pair?

Picture credit: Instagram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Afolue(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team B as 1st choice.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Zaphnath1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
just to eat

SHALOM
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Streetmovement(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

I like it both ways
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by OredoPikin: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

We prefer an Inec and Nigerian select than an Ipob terrorist select....
May Ipob never happen to Nigeria.

Amen
lolz
mumu
which Nigerians voted Pablo ESCOBAR?

na tribal and religion bigots like u with the help of the manhood called inec chairman grin

goan check the states they claimed he won. either yoruba or muslim states

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Hawkler: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Beans & mixed with cook corn

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by mordred44: 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team D.....d rest na brother Bernard
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Reloadedisraelp: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Fried with 2raw eggs 🙄

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Pkgplanet: 8:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
3 definitely 😁
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by eallstar: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rayban25:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka tinubu has made me hate corn unfortunately.
U are less less than a drop from the ocean
Its just a cruise during election and u carry it for head? Children of hate me. Corn is a general food, both Hausa igbo and Yoruba have it as local and indigenous food.
IF U LIKE DON'T EAT IT because ONE PERSON IN A COUNTRY, POLITICIAN FOR THAT MATTER USE IT IN HIS SPEECH, NA U LOST.
AS FOR ME AND MY FAMILY WE EAT CORN
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Cornerstone2018: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Boiled, I hate stress
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by ttobizz(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
There's this one they make with milk, that one should be my best. For these pictures I'll go with team D. I miss how my mom will help me chew my corn before handing them over to me from her mouth, she had to stop after secondary school. Chewing corn is such a hard work and should be a masculine job so immediately I get married my oga will be responsible for chewing my corn for me.

Spuet chyd ordinary corn you cant chew, what then can you chew? I hope I'm not thinking what you're thinking grin
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by wiseone28: 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Reloadedisraelp:
Fried with 2raw eggs 🙄
Wetin you cum fyn here 🙄🥴
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Alliswell248: 8:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
OredoPikin:

lolz
mumu
which Nigerians voted Pablo ESCOBAR?

na tribal and religion bigots like u with the help of the manhood called inec chairman grin

goan check the states they claimed he won. either yoruba or muslim states

Painment.....
Enjoying your crying.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Sleekfingers: 8:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's corn season. YaaaY!!!

Corn is a very popular street snack in Nigeria, and I doubt there's a Nigerian who does not like corn.
As for me, I always look forward to corn season.
I like my corn boiled, but I can't decide between ube and coconut, which I prefer to pair with my corn.

So, how do you prefer your corn? Boiled or roasted?
Which is your favourite pair?

Picture credit: Instagram

Boiled and oven roast coconut

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by OredoPikin: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Alliswell248:

Painment.....
Enjoying your crying.
lolz
hope the 8k go reach ur hand? grin grin

u cant be doing all these work defending a drug pusher for nothing

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by ednut1(m): 8:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
Like this with bole.

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by greypencils: 8:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team B, all day.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
IconicR:
you can comfortably eat from someone's mouth? God Abeg
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Ekugbeh(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Boil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) / Photo Of A Baker Sleeping On Piles Of "Agege Bread" / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.