Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) (44562 Views)

Will You Prefer This As December Gift? / How I Prepared 2 Yam Delicacies. Which One Do You Prefer? (pics And Videos) / Coke Vs Pepsi: Which One Do You Prefer? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Talk2Suzan(f): 11:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Caaz:

This your pics just do my body somehow grin grin
Imagine munching these beauties with dabino(dates?

The feeling is indescribable wink
Corn and dates! Is the combo nice?...my first time of hearing this.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by ivandrag0n: 11:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rayban25:
Yekini Amoda Ogunlere aka tinubu has made me hate corn unfortunately.

Just in the same way that goodness and mercy have hated (and abandoned you) and you are filled to the brim with the spirit of deep hate and anger by your father satan.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Donaj1: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
All
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by kkins25(m): 11:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
I can be poisoned with corn honestly. My weakness.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by coleon(m): 11:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rayban25:
Aka agbadoman
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Pharaohny: 12:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Caaz:

This your pics just do my body somehow grin grin
Imagine munching these beauties with dabino(dates?

The feeling is indescribable wink

Corn 🌽 also go with dates I have to try 😁 it πŸ˜‰πŸ˜„
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Sirmwill: 12:09am On Jul 15, 2023
StemCellTherapi:
I love roasted corn.

But I don't like buying it becos when u go to buy, different people will just come and carry their dirty hand which they used to scratch their toto and be touching the corn as it's being roasted

After touching it they will drop it and walk away.

They won't even buy it again.

Then an innocent person will now come and they will sell that one particular corn that has smelt the dirty toto and p*nis hand in the whole universe.

He will now go home and eat it.

After 3 days, sickness from nowhere will start.

I wonder why the sellers allow such dirty behavior from people in their business.

Right now, I'm looking for where to buy charcoal and that "tray net" they put on top the charcoal so I can be roasting my corn at home on Saturday evening's by myself biko.

Some Nigerian's too durty.

Guy
I'm eating naaaw πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by 1Sharon(f): 12:32am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
There's this one they make with milk, that one should be my best. For these pictures I'll go with team D. I miss how my mom will help me chew my corn before handing them over to me from her mouth, she had to stop after secondary school. Chewing corn is such a hard work and should be a masculine job so immediately I get married my oga will be responsible for chewing my corn for me.

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by olisaEze(m): 12:54am On Jul 15, 2023
Inside beans porridge cooked with honey! grin
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by rickleye: 1:31am On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Cooked, with no extra ijΔ™kujΔ™. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Best !! Cooked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by NonsenseRubbish: 2:13am On Jul 15, 2023
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ
You didn’t post the rest
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Anonymoususher: 2:18am On Jul 15, 2023
That shit causes headache
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Vision101(m): 2:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Team C and Team D
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by biggie73(m): 3:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:
....whatever...
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by alamoht(m): 3:55am On Jul 15, 2023
I prefer boiled, once it's soft and sweet, I can eat more than fifty in one sitting 😍😍

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by goslowgoslow(m): 4:10am On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:
Good that you hate it.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Mcreloaded(m): 4:29am On Jul 15, 2023
004gist:
as an agbo boy I like roasted one

Agbo boy?
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Munzy14(m): 4:50am On Jul 15, 2023
mariahAngel:
It's corn season. YaaaY!!!

Corn is a very popular street snack in Nigeria, and I doubt there's a Nigerian who does not like corn.
As for me, I always look forward to corn season.
I like my corn boiled, but I can't decide between ube and coconut, which I prefer to pair with my corn.

So, how do you prefer your corn? Boiled or roasted?
Which is your favourite pair?

Picture credit: Instagram
All of the above!😎

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Badonasty(m): 5:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Team B
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by breadplanets(f): 6:41am On Jul 15, 2023
Broveens42:

Ìwù ónyé mbaise? cheesy
MbaπŸ˜†
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by pcagbaji(m): 6:45am On Jul 15, 2023
Traditionally team c win the contest
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Fxwarrior: 7:33am On Jul 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Corn is a very popular street snack in Nigeria, and I doubt there's a Nigerian who does not like corn.
I like my corn boiled, but I can't decide between ube and coconut, which I prefer to pair with my corn.

Team D. Please how do I get it?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Sucolee(m): 7:49am On Jul 15, 2023
Ask tinubu now
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Jackanda1(m): 7:55am On Jul 15, 2023
IconicR:
I miss how my mom will help me chew my corn before handing them over to me from her mouth, she had to stop after secondary school.
That's disgusting. Why didn't she grind it and make Ogidi for you, or better still, boil the freshly harvested corn which is easy to chew.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by CursedOsuPigs: 8:01am On Jul 15, 2023
Rayban25:

Your loss.

Wetin konsine us.

Abeg, stop eating akpu o! You know it's made of cassava.

Na hunger go show you pepperπŸ€ͺ
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Jackanda1:
That's disgusting. Why didn't she grind it and make Ogidi for you, or better still, boil the freshly harvested corn which is easy to chew.
It's not disgusting, she'll just break them for me and give me back to continue. I miss those times.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by zigzig: 8:06am On Jul 15, 2023
One stick of corn 200naira. Na woah
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by razzydoo(m): 8:12am On Jul 15, 2023
Popped.
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by kendrick93(m): 8:13am On Jul 15, 2023
Boiled with any combo of coconut, pear or groundnuts
Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 15, 2023
mariahAngel:

Team A, B, C & D... They're all excellent for me.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Prefer Your Corn? (picture) by Emola12(m): 8:53am On Jul 15, 2023
I will follow tinubu step I mean the way he want to eat his own corn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Can You Eat These? (picture) / See My Yummy Homemade Suya, Good For Evening Relaxation (pix And Video) / Whose Dinner Would You Prefer? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.