Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,088 members, 7,821,761 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:00 PM

A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) (51767 Views)

Lady Confronts Another Lady At A Gym Over Body Odour (Video) / How To Grow A Big Chest Without Using Gym Equipment / Mother At The Gym With Her Baby Strapped To Her Back (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by duduade: 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Walahi the gym instructors must have suffered

LOOOOOL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by donproject2(m): 2:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
E no dey ever hard you to throw insults. Ishilove.

Don't start a war with your fellow gender, it is not healthy.

1 Like

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Dedeity: 2:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Why are you so toxic?
And I used to love you.

Evening newspapers have that trait in them

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by DKM123: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
NOETHNICITY:
Oga, but why not take this post to the politic section?

Oga, this front-page is "REALITY OF EVERY NIGERIAN" SECTION affecting all whether they are politically inclined or not so miss me with that politics BS. I realy don't give 2 flips about that. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by naijapikin2(m): 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Damn
This looks like an uppercut instead of a heartfelt plea.

Whatever men.

Fact is some people really ooooze.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Octopusssy:

You have a brain rattling around somewhere in that head of yours. USE IT

grin grin.

Your wordplay is good.

Me likey!

5 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Akaegwu(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
I remembered Anuoluwa. Her body odour was active after 3 days. It like it penetrated the walls of my bedroom and all my properties

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Babaibeji2020(m): 2:36pm On Jul 15, 2023
That advertorial is a blatant insult on the patrons. Most people have body odor not because they're not hygienic but through medical conditions they don't know of or they don't know how to treat. I know of a dude in my former place of work who was very industrious but had this very offensive vibe around him despite splashing deodorants & sprays over himself. We managed him like that. Even our boss then, who talks to everybody like a cocaine overdosed clown,never threw tantrums at the dude. Subtle reference could be made by the Gym but not the ridiculous post I just read!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:38pm On Jul 15, 2023
E reach to warn them abeg, comply or gatat

1 Like

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Bmaster(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
How i wish i can post a video here.

Speed Darlington A.K.A akpi on one of his recent TikTok video watns Nigerians to better sell their iphone and buy deodorant.
He complained on how so many nigerians who have an iphone but can't take good care of their armpits.
Then finally he stated that in a situation whereby you can't afford to buy a deodorant,that you should moist a soap and apply it on your armpits

2 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by iLoveYouToo(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2023
Babaibeji2020:
That advertorial is a blatant insult on the patrons. Most people have body odor not because they're not hygienic but through medical conditions they don't know of or they don't know how to treat. I know of a dude in my former place of work who was very industrious but had this very offensive vibe around him despite splashing deodorants & sprays over himself. We managed him like that. Even our boss then, who talks at everybody like a cocaine overdosed clown,never threw tantrums at the dude. Subtle reference could be made by the Gym but not the ridiculous post I just read!

Not every business is open to everyone, shape up or ship out

Lack of set standards and trying to satisfy everyone is why businesses fail

11 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by EriMma1: 2:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
I don't know why grown ups still need to reminded of this.

Sorry to say but a lot of married women are guilty of this armpit smell and I begin to wonder if no be them wey dey husband house supposed dey smell fresh 24/7 since oga fit near them any time.

Yesterday at work, one just sat beside me and I couldn't bear it. Na so I begin do hm hm... She no even send me.

9 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by mechanics(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
meobizy:
“Beneath your beautiful.” It was obviously female members stinking up the place.
hmmmm.
Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by KingTom(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ishilove:

Go find someone else to troll, you obnoxious misogynist.

Kiss my ass and fück you very much.
lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by tiswell(m): 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Gerrard59:
Spraying deodorant and smelling fresh is good, but looking at it closely, it is logical enough to suspend bathing before heading to the gym. Except the person is so used to bathing as many times as possible daily.
take a warmth freshly bath before/after going to gym.
It doesn't kill to be hygienic.

3 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Eltino: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lol, that's my gym center
Excel.
At Bon sunshine hotel

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
KingTom:

lipsrsealed
La wetin? Spit it out 😁
Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by abobote: 2:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
The smell of ladies armpit usually turn me on

Not the offensive one though

1 Like

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by shielaAhmed: 2:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
Octopusssy:

KO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Ishilove: 2:47pm On Jul 15, 2023
donproject2:

Don't start a war with your fellow gender, it is not healthy.
That moniker is a 'he' with hairy, unshaved and dangly balls

2 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Reference(m): 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
But the gymnasium too can help by installing powerful equipment to ventilate, dehumidify and sanitize their facilities. A gym by nature is not a 'bed of roses'... cool

3 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Kingcalls: 2:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Octopusssy:

Damn...so u are among those women that stink down there shocked ...I have marked ur moniker...so u are also ishilove

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by odinga1of: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
obembet:

Are u normal?

Are you a female or Male? Nonsense bushy hairy balls guy.

2 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by 0taPiaPia(m): 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
abobote:
The smell of ladies armpit usually turn me on

Not the offensive one though
I think you should subscribe to that gym membership as a premium member cool

2 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Kingcalls: 2:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ishilove:

Go find someone else to troll, you obnoxious misogynist.

Kiss my ass and fück you very much.

U are a misandrist

4 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by dfrost: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
The amount of toxicity this topic just generated can power the whole of Magodo for 7 days straight.

Omo!!! 😱🥴🏃😋🤣😝

1 Like

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by Kukutenla: 2:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
How does this favour me and my family
Op don't you know what season we are

3 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by nedekid: 2:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Saintsis:
Some people are just incredibly careless about hygiene. Imagine entering a bus in the morning when everyone is still supposed to be fresh, and the whole place is oozing of armpit odour embarassed
My bloda, sometime last month, I entered 3 buses and a bike going and 3 comming back from ilupeju to Berger, Apapa. It was traumatic, aside, the aboki bikeman that rode as if demons were after him, the "ampitizer", the thick aroma was the next deadly threat I faced.

4 Likes

Re: A Gym's Heartfelt Plea To Its Customers (Pics) by SeriouslySense(m): 2:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
This is a serious case, seriously. What is causing that serious odor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Take Drugs With Cold Water / Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.