Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,418 members, 7,815,937 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:35 PM

Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations (23759 Views)

Tobi Amusan Provisionally Suspended For Anti-Doping Violations / Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban / Blessing Okagbare Banned For 10 Years Over Doping - AIU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by meobizy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
MrDoGood:

How can a black country be crowded winner?

Jamaica is a black country which sweeps sprints left and right. The same goes for East African countries with marathons. White people award competitors based on merit.
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by CJStarz: 6:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Believe those oyibo at your peril. They're afraid of competitions moreso when it comes from a third world nation

meobizy:
Since when did our teams start this rubbish? The white man created those chemicals because they naturally can’t perform to our level. Let this be the last time a Nigerian athlete tests positive for banned substances.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by meobizy(f): 6:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
thegooddieyoung:
What comes to your mind whenever you hear doping may obviously be performance enhancement drugs, but these are not all to doping.
As a sportsman, any substance whether legit food or not which gives you any undue advantage over your fellows is regarded as doping.
It may shock you that even some of our daily food can fall in this category.

This is not me defending anybody but I hope to enlighten you that it could be possible to take banned substances ignorantly because of the type of food one eats. Most athletes know that their fluid samples will be tested and would not just willfully take banned substances.

No appeal was made to overturn the decision. Your assumption is wrong. Such happened to Caster Semenya at one point where it was later discovered she ate candied yams beforehand. The decision was overturned in her favour.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by meobizy(f): 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
CJStarz:
Believe those oyibo at your peril. They're afraid of competitions moreso when it comes from a third world nation

Jamaica is a third world nation. Nobody bothers their athletes.
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by meobizy(f): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
LZAA:

Lols
You do know athletes have coaches with links to companies who produce those banned substances
Cheating knows no colour,tribe or gender
Unfortunately, such is the case now.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by CartelKenneth: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kaido:
It is time Nigeria leaves the British Commonwealth shit. I hate it

why it’s not affecting us in anyway plus it allows us to be part of the greater good
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by Kcfresh2103(m): 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
because you where there when i was given birth to, ode. even Usen bolt once said he stop eating yam because of this dope wahala. every topic on this forum has become a tribal war.
georgeakins:

I know you're Ibo, they always justifying crimnalities so far it is committed by their fellow Ibo.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by CJStarz: 6:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
If you're proud of your region, use your local name for your moniker

AuschwitzPrefec:
0sus ehn!

First Obi , then Msemona now this fraud .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by AuthorMan: 6:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
frog12:
so the team with TOBI AMUSAN take drugs ? grin

I wonder when you guys will get shame for being involved in crime.

Yes! An IGBO lady in TOBI AMUSAN'S team.

Spoiling Naija's image is your hobby.

Your sisters are all over JohnK area of Cotonou as I dey type parading themselves as sex sellers.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by victorazy(m): 6:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
meobizy:
Since when did our teams start this rubbish? The white man created those chemicals because they naturally can’t perform to our level. Let this be the last time a Nigerian athlete tests positive for banned substances.

So Tinubu will be stripped.
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by CJStarz: 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Una never sabi oyibo people. If dey target you, when dey perceive you as a threat or competition na only God fit save you. Dem fit sprinkle some of those drugs on your food when you go restaurant to chop,dem even fit spray an odourless form of d substance near you, anyhow, e go enter your system without your knowledge. Then they will carry out the test, using your blood or urine. Kaput! The trace of d drug would be detected.
They disdain being overdone, eclipsed or defeated by Africans. So,me, sometimes,no dey too believe this their dope test results.

Abeg,which time Tinubu go begin share d 8-,8k? I wan use my own buy data

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by CJStarz: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Yeah,but tell you what! They gat more respect for Jamaicans that you and I from Naija! Don't forget..... Jamaica is part of their continent. Talk 'bout fraternity?
meobizy:
Jamaica is a third world nation. Nobody bothers their athletes.
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by kestolove95(m): 6:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Check the names of the girls involve
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by GodSon1900: 6:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
worksmart:
I knew they would find a way to take our glory from us. World Athletics organization is the most racist and corrupt body.

Please Stop it.

What about the ones won by other Nigerians in the past?
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 6:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Once again everyone else has to suffer because of the actions of a few

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by cosmos1440: 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
fergie001:
They were beaten in the final by the Nigerian team which included Nzubechi Grace Nwokocha who has since been disqualified.

Na dem ndi developers.
Nkpuru-nmiri guzzlers ...
IPOB terrorists
Simon Ekpa's kinsmen and kinswomen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by Litmus: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Was the lab used to test the commonwealth games athletes' blood and urine samples based in India or maybe one in the West owned and staffed by majority Indians?
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by Verbtips(m): 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
How this one take concern the problem wey d dis kontri kwanu
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by Nicolo360: 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
0sus ehn!

First Obi , then Msemona now this fraud .

Igbos are at it again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by Nicolo360: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
AuthorMan:

I wonder when you guys will get shame for being involved in crime.

Yes! An IGBO lady in TOBI AMUSAN'S team.

Spoiling Naija's image is your hobby.

Your sisters are all over JohnK area of Cotonou as I dey type parading themselves as sex sellers.

Shameless tribe

Very shameless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by airsaylongcome: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
sometimes these things are not don deliberately.....is just for you to know to take as an athlete.
Semo and egusi soup fit make person test positive to all these their doping stuff.

You dey go far sef. Elite athletes cannot drink zobo. Na straight doping infarction be that
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by Segzy19: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
No tribalism, please
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by confusedlady: 8:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
meobizy:

This has been going on from time immemorial. Ajunwa,Imoh,Ezinwa twins and Okagbare.

You may like to peruse the list at the link below.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&opi=89978449&url=https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Nigerian_sportspeople_in_doping_cases&ved=2ahUKEwjLqoL_8Y6AAxXlh_0HHVsNBFQQFnoECA0QAQ&usg=AOvVaw3brUD2Zmn-jutyM3InNUKA
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by CrissCfoss: 8:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ok
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by Chucks13: 9:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
nairalanda1:

Now, now, we don't have to use excuses.

She knew it was wrong to take banned substances, she decided to take banned substances.

Also, all those banned substances are banned because long term, they have negative effect on the health of the athlete.

Sometime many athletics can't really say how it happened but unfortunately no one will hear them out and they are slammed.

It's painful Nigeria lost but we will still get it by next game.
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by AfonjaPriest: 10:47pm On Jul 14, 2023
Lecuna:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by chessguru(m): 11:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
meobizy:
Are you not seeing many Blacks competing for the people you call Oyibos ? Just dey play
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by dontrulee: 11:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Dem never learn from Blessing Okagbare
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by zumbigbo(m): 6:32am On Jul 15, 2023
Drug for house ..drug for school, drug for track....Escobar country
Re: Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations by 12345baba(m): 8:10am On Jul 15, 2023
Kcfresh2103:
sometimes these things are not don deliberately.....is just for you to know to take as an athlete.
Semo and egusi soup fit make person test positive to all these their doping stuff.
ur right. Even common ribenna sef

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Dies Watching Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast / Hope Akpan And Wife Expecting Their First Child (Photos) / Stars Who Missed Out On World Cup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.