Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,544 members, 7,812,702 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban (23836 Views)

Doping violations: Grace Nwokocha Admits Drug Use, Gets 3-Year Ban / Tobi Amusan Provisionally Suspended For Anti-Doping Violations / Nigeria Stripped Off Women's Relay Commonwealth Gold Over Doping Violations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by politicoNG: 8:19am On Feb 19, 2022
Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/6992880/blessing-okagbare-banned-10-years

My attention has been drawn to the statement issued by the AIU regarding its disciplinary panel decision. My lawyers are currently studying it for our next line of action which we will inform you soon.�❤

Blessing Okagbare MFR

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by dawnomike(m): 8:21am On Feb 19, 2022
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Nobody: 8:21am On Feb 19, 2022
uhmm blessing enter one chance
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by chatinent: 8:23am On Feb 19, 2022
Their decision really has nothing to do with racism. Doping na cheating na.

All I have to say

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Awoofmoney(f): 8:29am On Feb 19, 2022
Instead of her to give way for upcoming athletes, she decided to involve in drugs to keep fit. If you don't know blessing have been an athlete for almost 20yrs or more

Abeg
CHECK MY SIGNATURE TO GET FREE 1K TO PLACE BETS

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Winningbot: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
I've nothing to say
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Lindajames1010: 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Camon 18i for sale
4 days old

Within Abuja

1 Like

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Flamzey00(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
Other athletes that have received a ban for anti-doping violations didn't involve lawyers for theirs. E reach auntie Blessing Okagbare own she carry lawyer..

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by seunlayi(m): 8:30am On Feb 19, 2022
God will see her thru

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Yungdav(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
So u do am?
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by begge: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Blessing did you pick bubu call?

46 Likes

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Kellie069(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
You do drugs or not Simple question

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by oz4real83(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Anybody that refuses to be tested for drugs is guilty as alleged, no matter what you say. A person that is innocent of an alleged crime should always be in the forefront of proving he or she is innocent, if u run, you are guilty.

12 Likes

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
fine girl..did you or did you not..Leave lawyers first

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by morikee: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
They always come up with doping allegations dunno why
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Enemyofpeace: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
Yinmu! Abeg go serve your ban, lawyer ko, nurse ni

10 Likes

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Praxis758: 8:31am On Feb 19, 2022
10 years ban........ That's harsh and injurious to her career.

It's a pity the AFN will abadone her to her fate.

I pray she finds mercy

2 Likes

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Enemyofpeace: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
OyeofIkoTuN:
fine girl..did you or did you not..Leave lawyers first
she didn’t did it

6 Likes

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Higgies(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Wahala be like bicycle!

By the way,
I need an affordable 2 bedroom or a RP self around Egbeda or Ogba and environs.
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by eddie7: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
chatinent:
Their decision really has nothing to do with racism. Doping na cheating na.

All I have to say

Did you hear of the Russian teenage athlete, Kamila Valieva?

3 Likes

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Whobedatte(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Reminds me of Lance Armstrong , Marion Jones .
Jamaican athletes like Bolt , Blake and Powell must be really extraordinary as no doping scandal could be attributed to any of them .

6 Likes

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by enobi2: 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
The ban will be lifted
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by aieromon(m): 8:32am On Feb 19, 2022
Enemyofpeace:
she didn’t did it

https://www.washingtonpost.com/sports/olympics/2022/01/12/eric-lira-blessing-okagbare/

As Okagbare returned to the United States, according to the complaint, her phone was searched by American border officials and an FBI agent. The complaint cited phone communications in which she allegedly arranged for Lira to supply her and a male athlete, referred to only as “Athlete-2,” with drugs she referred to as “honey,” for human growth hormone, and “epo,” for “blood-building” drug erythropoietin.

“Hey Eric, I just sent you $2,500, can you confirm it via Zelle?” one of the alleged messages read. “And also, remember I told you [Athlete-2] had hurt his hamstring, so anything that will help the hamstring really heal fast you can actually bring it as well, ok?”

Okagbare appeared pleased with the results, allegedly writing to Lira: “Hola amigo / Eric my body feel so good / I just ran 10.63 in the 100m on Friday / with a 2.7 wind / I am sooooo happy / Ericccccccc / Whatever you did, is working so well.”

“What you did . . . is going to help you for the upcoming events,” Lira wrote to Okagbare on July 19, when she was training in Slovakia before departing for Tokyo. “You are doing your part and you will be ready to dominate.”

That day, though, a blood collection resulted in her positive test for human growth hormone. “Call me urgently,” Okagbare messaged Lira, according to the complaint. “They said one of my result came out positive on HGH… I don’t understand.”

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4itCWmRSNU
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by doggedfighter(f): 8:33am On Feb 19, 2022
She would have bowed out when the ovation was loudest.

Now this is messy . undecided
Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by PrimeWatermark: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2022
Please I need the board and the remote of this Gate Motor. This one is faulty and possibly an engineer to help fix it as well.

Thank you.

Re: Doping Violations: Blessing Okagbare Reacts To 10-Year Ban by Enemyofpeace: 8:34am On Feb 19, 2022
aieromon:

Hmm
why you come dey moan on top of the babe now?

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tyson Fury: I Can Beat Wilder And Anthony Joshua On The Same Night / Super Eagles: Why Jose Peseiro, NFF Parted Ways / Asisat Oshoala Is The Second Highest Goal Scorer In The Liga Iberdrola.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.