Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This (6433 Views)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / Man Throws Lady Out Of Hotel Room At Night For Refusing Sex After Eating Money / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by tnerro1(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Hope u heard of one small girl that lured a full grown man from Lagos to Osun and robbed him of 1.5m. These girls are not smiling oo
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Sircosy: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
shortgun:
Stay away from her, women respect mystery men more.
She will be going crazy thinking about how to make you want her.
Till when
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Sircosy: 8:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Battlefield2:
Werey dey use style advertise him business

😅😅😅😅
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by shortgun(m): 8:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Sircosy:

Till when
Till you are sure you are in control.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by thestreets(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Rokiat:
So what do you want us to do with this piece of information?

Are you a child or are you just incapable of making decisions on your own, that you need random people on the internet to tell you what to do?

What is your mission on NL?
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Bigseven(m): 9:03pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
I write projects for Faculty of Arts undergraduates students. I write and deliver MS-Word files via email, it doesn't matter which school or location my clients are found. Recently, I just wrote for a lady who paid for the service in full. After submission to one university, she got a good grade now she is pressuring to come visit all the way from her State to mine. She told me she wants to appreciate me better with just the two of us together. I don't mix business with pleasure but this is a done biz. I Need Advice.
no advice needed because you’ve advised yourself already “don’t mix business with pleasure” is called integrity keep it up and you’ll go far in life if you continue in that path. Mind you not lady out there is for sex some are destiny destroyers (you’ll sleep with them and things will start turning upside down for you) none can be a blessing because God is against for fornication 😆. Anyways be wise in your decision
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Abolodje: 9:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
CJStarz:
Habaaaa .....that was way too harsh,mehnn.

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 10:07pm On Jul 14, 2023
Bigseven:
no advice needed because you’ve advised yourself already “don’t mix business with pleasure” is called integrity keep it up and you’ll go far in life if you continue in that path. Mind you not lady out there is for sex some are destiny destroyers (you’ll sleep with them and things will start turning upside down for you) none can be a blessing because God is against for fornication 😆. Anyways be wise in your decision
Good input. Thanks

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 10:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
gannod:

Tell her you don't mix business with pleasure, be blunt about it.
I am with you

1 Like

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
This was how we connected

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Gbadebo19(m): 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
OndoRaph:
I write projects for Faculty of Arts undergraduates students. I write and deliver MS-Word files via email, it doesn't matter which school or location my clients are found. Recently, I just wrote for a lady who paid for the service in full. After submission to one university, she got a good grade now she is pressuring to come visit all the way from her State to mine. She told me she wants to appreciate me better with just the two of us together. I don't mix business with pleasure but this is a done biz. I Need Advice.

Stay away. Think about this: What if by nature she dies in your place?
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 10:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
That would be a big case indeed. You inspire me
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by galantjoe(m): 4:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Since your business with her is done successfully. Accept her appreciation. Never reject a free launch. It is a risk to reject free launch.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Kingluqman(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2023
OndoRaph:
Why
Okay bang her grin
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by kalufelix(m): 8:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Sircosy:
Till when
Till he moves on... Bleep!n her is not a must...
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Trizyd(m): 8:41am On Jul 15, 2023
She wants to destroy you... It it's sex tho.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by kalufelix(m): 8:43am On Jul 15, 2023
If you oblige then you just another cheap d!kk...use your head your loss will outweigh your gain..think about std's from such a promiscous girl...guy don't do it..
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Purvan(m): 8:44am On Jul 15, 2023
STD calling you

Pick up the phone
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by freddie009(m): 8:47am On Jul 15, 2023
Battlefield2:
Werey dey use style advertise him business

There is no woman anywhere, leave am make e dey deceive themselves.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
Kingluqman:
Okay bang her grin
You're funny
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Dshocker(m): 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
OndoRaph:

Writing projects for people shows you are an intelligent person.

But from the bullshit you wrote shows you aren't intelligent after all.

You don't mix business with pleasure, so what is there to advise?

You are a bomboclaat
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Tunde835(m): 11:25am On Jul 15, 2023
Rokiat:

Are you a child or are you just incapable of making decisions on your own, that you need random people on the internet to tell you what to do?
With this your comment what do you think it'll make people think of you
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by talented321: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2023
Tell the simp something
Rokiat:

Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Kevineleven(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
She can visit but after the payment, kill two birds with one stone
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 1:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dshocker:

Writing projects for people shows you are an intelligent person.
But from the bullshit you wrote shows you aren't intelligent after all.
You don't mix business with pleasure, so what is there to advise?

You are a bomboclaat
Thanks, you're intelligent indeed
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by OndoRaph(m): 1:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kevineleven:
She can visit but after the payment, kill two birds with one stone
She paid in full already
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by Kevineleven(m): 2:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
OndoRaph:
She paid in full aready
Are you married?
Do you find her attractive?
If you are not married and the answer to my second question is yes, invite her over and Bleep her, life is short.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by duduade: 4:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
What a way to do an advert
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by K4diamond: 5:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
It might end in premium tears😢 . Anyway you can seek advice from Mendy.
Re: She Wants To Appreciate Me With Sex After This by imagrg(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Give to Caesar what are Caesar's and to business what are ....

Oh boy, you fvcked up! Abi your preek nor dey obey the call to tow?

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You Find Your Maid In Your Room Dressed Like This? / Be Honest - Can You Handle This Stripper's Huge Curves?! / Not Many Have Balls Like This Man Would You Do This If U Find Urself In This Pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.