Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man (5222 Views)

My Babe Is Prettier Than Most Instagram Babes. But She Hates The Camera / The Key To Getting Quality Women,my Experience. / This Is Why Men Must Be Protected From Women. My Horrible Experience. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 5:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Let's be real and petty. This is a response thread to a white woman posing as a Nigerian woman here( a pained reaction to the admiration of corn rows on African women)

All those men praising natural african women really hurt her to the point of creating a thread to feel good about herself.

First of all white women on camera are different from white women in real life oo. Don't get it twisted. No body uses filter more than white women because nobody needs filters more than them. I can't rate white women in photos because they are not anywhere close to looking like that in real life.

Now look at what makes white women less prettier than black women

1) Pale ugly skin:

They have bleached out light skins like albinos that they need to tan to at least bring some "color" to their skin, yet they are still not redeemed.

Light skin is pretty but pale/albino-like is hardly. Sssshh, even white women agree.

2) Masculine nose and face structure:

Hook Long noses are not feminine but give women harsh and sketchy angular looks. I'm not talking of black people's type of pointy noise, I'm talking of white people's beak-like nose. It's manly looking and bet me in a few years white women would start looking for cosmetics to change that. Honestly, there is a lot they have to change if you ask this petty King, huh.

Then, this one. Long cheek bone-less faces. I mean how can you not have cheek bones that's what brings your pretty face together. There are exceptions though. There are some white women with cheek bones.

Long face is masculine, eat your opinion, don't care.

3) Height: White women can be too tall and that's masculine. Although there are many that have normal heights

4) Hunch backs: Masculine or should I say camel-like structures are not a beautiful site. Not all white women are bent but many are and it's not cute

5) Curve-less manly bodies: Sorry o, you cannot be competing with men in body structure and be claiming beautiful.
But it's good that they are already working on this area, at least the few that can afford to. There are curvy white women but they are not the rule ok?

6) Aging Skin: People like to hammer on this like this is the only negative quality of white skin. When it's the icing on the cake. And let me emphasize this point with this: Of all groups and classifications whether racial or gender based white women group ages the fastest.

How come we have people who would argue for white women as better looking than black women especially when we know whatsup. It's because of this:

White people have mastered the act of conditioning the masses into seeing what they want them to see. In other words white people know the type of white women to show you and the type to hide from you. And boy, do they hide a lot!

In the same vein of jealousy and brainwashing, they just know the right type of black women to show you and the one not to show you.

Am I saying white women are irredeemable in terms of looks? Well some can be modified to look good(esp in front of the cameras) but a lot would have to become less whiter and less whiter to achieve beauty.

Global beauty is now afro-textured heavily and this is leading to a lot of open racism from white people who in the past were okay with no proper representation of beautiful black women. White women are only pretty in a cluster of white women. Their beauty is limited. There is no such thing as "white women as most beautiful" it only ends in the four corners of a white supremacist brain.

WIth the advent of social media full with beautiful black women may the superior beauty triumph but may it not lead to world War 3

N/b: Mixed race women are generally pretty.

12 Likes

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by TemplarLandry: 5:26pm On Jul 14, 2023
Funny.
There's nothing like โ€œBlack or White Peopleโ€.
We only got three major races: Africans/negroes, Mongols(Asians), Caucasians. We also got Hispanics, then Mulattos.

What you all erroneously call โ€œWhiteโ€ is โ€œCaucasianโ€ or better yet, โ€œpinkโ€.

There's nothing like โ€œblackโ€, it should be โ€œAfricanโ€ or brown. Simple.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Karlman: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
While I agree with you on mixed race being prettiest, I disagree on who's prettier between black and white as its very hard to decide since beauty is variable and is always on the eye of the beholder!

In conclusion, Some blacks are more beautiful, just as some whites are also more beautiful!

9 Likes

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Draslo(m): 5:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Na lie. Everywhere you go on the planet, you will find beautiful women and ugly women. Africa is not exempted. You may say African women are more voluptuous and sexy.

12 Likes

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 5:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Karlman:
While I agree with you on mixed race being prettiest, I disagree on who's prettier between black and white as its very hard to decide since beauty is variable and is always on the eye of the beholder!

In conclusion, Some blacks are more beautiful, just as some whites are also more beautiful!
It's not hard to decide who is prettier between black and white women. White women have a lot of conditioning on their side black women had none! Black beauty was at the mercy of white supremacists for a long long time. Yet!

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 5:51pm On Jul 14, 2023
Draslo:
Na lie. Everywhere you go on the planet, you will find beautiful women and ugly women. Africa is not exempted. You may say African women are more voluptuous and sexy.
All that I've written are true sha. You can go verify yourself if you don't already have a "foreign women are better" mindset.

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by BlackAdam65: 6:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Black women are pretty that true but only in the eyes of black men other races don't find black women attractive

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Karlman: 6:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
Backinfront:
It's not hard to decide who is prettier between black and white women. White women have a lot of conditioning on their side black women had none! Black beauty was at the mercy of white supremacists for a long long time.
Prove it with Empirical evidence!
And while at it please leave that supremacist theory out of it!

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 8:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Karlman:

Prove it with Empirical evidence!
And while at it please leave that supremacist theory out of it!
Prove what with which stupid empirical evidence. Naso una go de mumu with una unchecked complex. I've just told you what my two eyeballs have seen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 8:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
BlackAdam65:
Black women are pretty that true but only in the eyes of black men other races don't find black women attractive
Lame. Who told you other races don't find black women attractive? Keep swallowing only what they want you to see.

You would soon understand why they like to put their "best looking" white women next to only below average black women. It's called playing-dirty-to-win

4 Likes

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Karlman: 8:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Backinfront:
Prove what with which stupid empirical evidence. Naso una go de mumu with una unchecked complex. I've just told you what my two eyeballs have seen.
You're an idiot!
Why cry and abuse yourself over something you know nothing about but chosed to cap shit.
Youre an animal!
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by tnerro1(m): 8:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
I just love white womenโ€™s long hair. Thatโ€™s the only aspect that trips me, I still prefer our black womenโ€™s body shape but not their empty heads
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 8:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
Karlman:

You're an idiot!
Why cry and abuse yourself over something you know nothing about but chosed to cap shit.
Youre an animal!
Are you a white woman too? Asslicker?

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Chee59(f): 8:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
White men are definitely better lovers than black men.

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 8:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
tnerro1:
I just love white womenโ€™s long hair. Thatโ€™s the only aspect that trips me, I still prefer our black womenโ€™s body shape but not their empty heads
Well their hair isn't all that bad but I still prefer black women's. I didn't bring up which is prettier because of many black women's ignorance of how magnificent their hair looks. I'll just keep that one aside.

I respect your opinion anyway
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 8:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Chee59:
White woman?
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Karlman: 8:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Backinfront:
Are you a white woman too? Asslicker?
Am sure you're a kid!

You little kids just come up here to write rubbish about nothing, then you expect full grown adult to support your view on something you can't even defend your very own views on.

Not your fault kid.
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Karlman:

Am sure you're a kid!

You little kids just come up here to write rubbish about nothing, then you expect full grown adult to support your view on something you can't even defend your very own views on.

Not your fault kid.
I should prove my observations to you? Are you blind or something? Miss/Mr go cry somewhere else.
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Fmghewzy(m): 8:57pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
There's nothing like โ€œBlack or White Womenโ€.
We only got three major races: Africans/negroes, Mongols, Caucasians, then Mulattos.

What you all erroneously call โ€œWhiteโ€ is โ€œCaucasianโ€ or better yet, โ€œpinkโ€.

What do Indians fall under , the dark skinned ones, asking our if curiosity ๐Ÿค”
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by TemplarLandry: 9:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
Indians are Asians (Mongols).
Fmghewzy:

What do Indians fall under , the dark skinned ones, asking our if curiosity ๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by ukaface(f): 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
Make Una rest
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by WeirdAlien: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Violence.

Most people use what they see on TV to compare, forgetting those are the prettiest of them, along with special make-up on set.

Just like you stay in a public place in Lagos, watching a lot of ladies passing by, all with different levels of beauty, same thing happens if it's a white dominated city. Nothing is special when you see many of them up close.

Don't forget that beauty is mostly subjective.
Two things that might turn off a black man from a white lady:
* Their skin ages much faster, at 40, noticeable wrinkles around the eyes if you look closely.
* When they're slim, hips/butt stay shy. Average weight and there's some belly fat, below the navel. Thick? Don't look at the belly!
* The pale skin colour might look ghostly to you, with bluish/greenish veins underneath (for some).

A white man on the other hand for a black lady:
* Curvy hips, large butts and thick lips might look like a freakshow or caricature.
* Subconsciously, dark skin might not be attractive because dark colours generally mask dirt. It's not racism but basic human psyche.
* Voice. Black people have deeper voice in general. Many black ladies will sound masculine to a white man.

2 Likes

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by ItisWell22(f): 9:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Team white women wont like this! ๐Ÿ˜’
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Backinfront(m): 9:15pm On Jul 14, 2023
ItisWell22:
Team white women wont like this! ๐Ÿ˜’
Of course they won't. They have participated in the white superamacist mind games against their own people.
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Karlman: 9:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Backinfront:
I should prove my observations to you? Are you blind or something? Miss/Mr go cry somewhere else.
You're an illiterate!
What are you observing that cannot be explained?

You are surely blind, mentally and as well as visually! If you're not, you'd have been able to explain and defend your observations.

You need to get some education kid!
You're a very dumb illiterate lacking both in intelligence as well as in local wisdom!
Such a pitiable state
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by mayor1814: 11:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Funny.
There's nothing like โ€œBlack or White Peopleโ€.
We only got three major races: Africans/negroes, Mongols(Asians), Caucasians. We also got Hispanics, then Mulattos.

What will u call people from North Africa or Middle East?

Because they are not Caucasian neither are they negroes. They are also not Hispanics neither are they mongoloid. Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese etc belong to the mongoloid race.

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by cooooooks(m): 4:00am On Jul 15, 2023
Only people with experience should talk.

Chee59:
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by cooooooks(m): 4:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Beauty is everywhere.
Draslo:
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by udede(m): 4:39am On Jul 15, 2023
Since i became mature as a man, i noticed that I am colour "blind" when it comes to dealing with humans and i like it so.
Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by TemplarLandry: 4:49am On Jul 15, 2023
People from the Middle East are Asians, but to be specific, we could classify them as Jews(Semitic), Arabs, Turks, Kurdidh, etc. And people of North Africa are simply Arabs.
mayor1814:

What will u call people from North Africa or Middle East?

Because they are not Caucasian neither are they negroes. They are also not Hispanics neither are they mongoloid. Japanese, Chinese, Koreans, Vietnamese etc belong to the mongoloid race.

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by Kobicove(m): 6:26am On Jul 15, 2023
What I know is the white women age faster that black women, if you doubt me just compare the skin on the neck of a 35 year old white lady with that of a black lady of the same age undecided

Another turn off about them is their ass that is usually always flat like slippers grin

1 Like

Re: Why Black Women Are Prettier Than White Women: My Honest Observation As A Man by BlackAdam65: 8:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Backinfront:
Lame. Who told you other races don't find black women attractive? Keep swallowing only what they want you to see.

You would soon understand why they like to put their "best looking" white women next to only below average black women. It's called playing-dirty-to-win
no other race on earth finds a black woman attractive an average white man would rather turn gay than marry a black woman quite deceiving yourself you are a lost course outside your race if you were to live in an all white city you would remain single for the rest of your life as a black woman any non black man that marries a black woman did it because he can't get a good woman from his race

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Feels Like Am Been Used!! / Amateur Kenya Queen Of Big Hips Was Spotted In A Lagos Hotel / Finally! Pre-wedding Photoshoot Of A Nairalander

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.