Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,754 members, 7,827,787 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa (70582 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by BabaO2: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:
The most nepotistic government ever.
I will be very very happy if it pains you.

12 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Agbadocassava: 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roger3D:
Bola Tinubu will fail just give him some time
Why are you wishing someone whose his failure will directly or indirectly affect you to fail

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Image123(m): 7:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roger3D:

Then you will be happy to say "I said so" abi? Witch.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Chucks13: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:
All the recent appointments are from the West.

Which appointment? Pls list them and let's check it.

Did you query how 90% of obi campaign team and aides are from SE pls did you?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ceasare: 7:09pm On Jul 14, 2023
naptu2:
Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1679901592684843008

Juju men if u knw u knw
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Omoapena(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
God will punish tinubu and wipe off his entire generation
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Felix6: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ambode looking presidential than the cacas
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Omenlon: 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roger3D:
and if he fails you will now succeed, abi?

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by SALLYBERRY01(m): 7:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Cooking something
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Roger3D(m): 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Image123:

Then you will be happy to say "I said so" abi? Witch.
The Nigerian system is doomed like that. No single individual can change it. He will surely fail

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ODUBEZE: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Image123:

Aregbe is not very useful in government. He's not an achiever or a visionary. He failed woefully as minister.
Even as a governor, he was very chaotic

But as your anthem goes Tinubu forgives everybody, abi no be so

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Omenlon: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Omoapena:
which of the gods?

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Germi9: 7:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ministerial appointment things
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Omoapena(m): 7:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Omenlon:
which of the gods?

The mighty one that created all
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by RecentHistory: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:

You must be an ipob.
Wherever there is harmony, you are always sad.
Spits

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by TearsOfHelinues: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
helinues:

Na mean now?

Hope the next response won't be median

grin

Go get a job Brown teeth citizen
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Image123(m): 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Even as a governor, he was very chaotic

But as your anthem goes Tinubu forgives everybody, abi no be so

Not my anthem, i am just saying he is not very useful.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Chucks13: 7:13pm On Jul 14, 2023
Agbadocassava:

Why are you wishing someone whose his failure will directly or indirectly affect you to fail

Ok, and if he fail you will pass baa?

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Image123(m): 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roger3D:
The Nigerian system is doomed like that. No single individual can change it. He will surely fail

Go for deliverance, you have the spirit of witchcraft.

9 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ClearFlair: 7:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
May God save Nigeria
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ambode deserves the recognition

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Roger3D(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Image123:

Go for deliverance, you have the spirit of witchcraft.
Sorry but I'm not a slave like you who subscribes to the religion of the white man. You need deliverance from your slavery

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by MrBONE2(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin
naptu2:
Even more.

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Pityoobi: 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Image123:

Aregbe is not very useful in government. He's not an achiever or a visionary. He failed woefully as minister.
I will like to see him appointed as minister of works.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by mariovito(m): 7:16pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ambode seems like a respectable man worth his onions, only reason Bola will want to still see him.

7 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by koribobo: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Omoapena:
You won’t have peace Omo jati jati ikeji aja.

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by kingthreat(m): 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ambode now technically back on his knees to re-ignite his political future.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 7:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:

Nepotistic or no nepotistic you wey no get government nko? Bless my soul, I almost forgot that your government is both in exile in Finland and on the Internet in Biafra.

11 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one Ambode.
Baba Tinubu is a great leader.
Very strategic.
Very mature.
Very accommodating.

He's the one who can get the job done. Believe me!

I dedicate “Believe Me” by Lil Wayne to Jagaban. Great jam!
You mean the job of getting more Nigerians poorer, Lol.

My pity to Nigerians, you will get 8k to feed on for a month, grin. An advantage for the rich, to manipulate with a token. Very soon, graduates will earn 40k per month as a degree holder.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Without mincing words, Tinubu is the most unpresidential material we've ever had in Aso Rock!

Buhari was a gigantic failure but whenever you saw him in photos, you couldn't help but admire his gait and panache.

Even with the best cameras money can buy, Tinubu's face and appearance commands shame and a sad face whenever his pictures turn up in the media.

Obasanjo was not facially presentable, but darn, his personality was menacing and intimidating! And he had the strides of a leader.

Tinubu is not just ugly, he's hunched and frail, with teeth that make you feel he should have no business smiling into cameras. And with all certainty, he's going to be a failure. The signs are already there and way too obvious to be ignored.

I prayed that God shouldn't burden us with a President who'll make us miss Buhari. But clearly, God doesn't answer certain prayers..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.