Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,806 members, 7,827,968 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa (70584 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / β€œWho Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Mccullum: 8:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Very good!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Ambode will come in handy

He did well in Lagos State unlike the Mr
Yaba left there now undecided

He should mend fence with Aregbesola too

God punish Aregbesola, a well known betrayal.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Mccullum: 8:52pm On Jul 14, 2023
Image123:

Aregbe is not very useful in government. He's not an achiever or a visionary. He failed woefully as minister.

Aregbesola is also a betrayal of the highest order, if Ambode angry with Tinubu, it's understandable.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Lincton: 9:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
How good is it for brothers to dwell in unity?
Master nah master.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Karufi: 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roger3D:
Bola Tinubu will fail just give him some time
Go and fail him. Mumu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by badoh(m): 9:12pm On Jul 14, 2023
Buddha3:
Without mincing words, Tinubu is the most unpresidential material we've ever had in Aso Rock!

Buhari was a gigantic failure but whenever you saw him in photos, you couldn't help but admire his gait and panache.

Even with the best cameras money can buy, Tinubu's face and appearance commands shame and a sad face whenever his pictures turn up in the media.

Obasanjo was not facially presentable, but darn, his personality was menacing and intimidating! And he had the strides of a leader.

Tinubu is not just ugly, he's hunched and frail, with teeth that make you feel he should have no business smiling into cameras. And with all certainty, he's going to be a failure. The signs are already there and way too obvious to be ignored.

I prayed that God shouldn't burden us with a President who'll make us miss Buhari. But clearly, God doesn't answer certain prayers..
May be you should go and re-create Tinubu to your taste

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Opanka44(m): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one Ambode.
Baba Tinubu is a great leader.
Very strategic.
Very mature.
Very accommodating.

He's the one who can get the job done. Believe me!

I dedicate β€œBelieve Me” by Lil Wayne to Jagaban. Great jam!

Up Gunners

I love Tomas Rosicky
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
badoh:

May be you should go and re-create Tinubu to your taste

Nah!

If given the opportunity, I'll rather recreate Nigeria than waste my time and efforts on Tinubu whose penchant for criminality is only bested by his imposing ugliness.. grin
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Jsucre(m): 9:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ministerial loading. We Ellupeee hate this.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Jsucre(m): 9:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
This Tinubu is agba leader. Pesin wey sabi build bridges.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by YemyTemmy: 9:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
ODUBEZE:
Very good!πŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒπŸ’ƒ

Ambode will come in handy

He did well in Lagos State unlike the Mr
Yaba left there now undecided

He should mend fence with Aregbesola too

Aregbe na fool jare

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by cmikel: 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
He knows ambode is a Performa, haven transformed oshodi and several places to modern Lagos which it is.
.He knows ambode is a resource someone who believes in performing.

Ambode refused to Dance to the tune of extra vagancy they saw him as a treat from getting access to Lagos resource and planed and blackmailed and removed him.

They used their normal ethnic slug to remove him

But I'm sure he know ambode will perform if given a role in gov.

He knows ambode is the type of character he needs now that they don't need Lagos money anymore.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by TemplarLandry: 9:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Gunners for life!
Opanka44:

Up Gunners

I love Tomas Rosicky

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by lapintoz: 9:48pm On Jul 14, 2023
Your problem. Dot in a circle !

Malory:
The most nepotistic government ever.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Richb44: 9:50pm On Jul 14, 2023
Just because your father failed doesn't mean tinubu will also fail, fault your dad for your condition not tinubu

Roger3D:

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Richb44: 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
When you see your dad's picture what comes to your mind isn't it failure and sadness, dey play

Buddha3:
Without mincing words, Tinubu is the most unpresidential material we've ever had in Aso Rock!

Buhari was a gigantic failure but whenever you saw him in photos, you couldn't help but admire his gait and panache.

Even with the best cameras money can buy, Tinubu's face and appearance commands shame and a sad face whenever his pictures turn up in the media.

Obasanjo was not facially presentable, but darn, his personality was menacing and intimidating! And he had the strides of a leader.

Tinubu is not just ugly, he's hunched and frail, with teeth that make you feel he should have no business smiling into cameras. And with all certainty, he's going to be a failure. The signs are already there and way too obvious to be ignored.

I prayed that God shouldn't burden us with a President who'll make us miss Buhari. But clearly, God doesn't answer certain prayers..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Chibest2000(m): 9:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ambode should be given the minister of works and housing. I believe he will do well..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Richb44: 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
But obi congratulating people will fix the country cos you really masturbate on things like that mumu
Sermwell:

So that picture will fix the country?? cheesy grin

The Masses are really gullible! grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by simplesearch: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ambode isn't someone that can be ignored when it comes to good performance record in public service delivery, he's actually a colossus. I believe Tinubu knew the worth of the man, reason he won't let him go easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Richb44:
When you see your dad's picture what comes to your mind isn't it failure and sadness, dey play

Well, you might be right.

But it most certainly is never failure and ugliness.. grin
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by spencekat(m): 10:11pm On Jul 14, 2023
Germi9:

I dont get…
Current serving Sen.Tokunbo Abiru will become a minister and Ambode will replace him at the Senate.This is according to speculation.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Tareq1105: 10:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
I'm happy for Ambode. I want to believe he's grown now.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ud4u: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one Ambode.
Very strategic.
Very mature.
Very accommodating.

Through palliative of 500b

Arrant nonsense.

Una mumu never do
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Bimpe29: 10:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one Ambode.
Very strategic.
Very mature.
Very accommodating.

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Sermwell(m): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
Richb44:
But obi congratulating people will fix the country cos you really masturbate on things like that mumu
Show me where anybody said Obi's congratulatory messages will fix the country??

But your mumu self is here saying picture of Ambode and thiefnubuu will fix the country! Werey grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ODUBEZE: 10:55pm On Jul 14, 2023
zelnababa:
which Aregbesola, Ambode behaved as real omoluabi when he lost primary election, but Aregbesola don pass him boundary
grin grin so Tinubu no dey forgive everybody again
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Electorate: 11:18pm On Jul 14, 2023
RecentHistory:

But you don't have intel on those tying your mother every Monday morning like a native fowl.
Ewu 5%. grin

The same 5% that is already a pain in your ass, swallow a needle lets see if you will survive...mugu.

I am Yoruba before your programmed demented brain tells you I am igbo.

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by henrimoto(m): 11:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
EyeCumInPiece:
Smile for the Camera!
Say Cheese!! grin
Cheese.....πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Nyne: 12:05am On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one Ambode.
Very strategic.
Very mature.
Very accommodating.

Thank you for the songs you usually dedicate. You have a good taste for music.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by mechanics(m): 12:19am On Jul 15, 2023
Hmmmmm, he's looking for ministerial appointment.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:26am On Jul 15, 2023
Roger3D:
didn't you guys say the same thing during the primaries.....you'll probably even say it again when he resumes office for a second term.....😁
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:30am On Jul 15, 2023
ODUBEZE:

Even as a governor, he was very chaotic

But as your anthem goes Tinubu forgives everybody, abi no be so
he does.....doesn't mean the rest of us have to.....a lesson Ambode will forever keep in his mind before acting out thinking his relationship to the Jagaban will save him....
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by leokid866: 12:31am On Jul 15, 2023
Pityoobi:
I will like to see him appointed as minister of works.
God Forbid......πŸ™πŸΎ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseighaβ€Ž, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.