Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,672 members, 7,827,463 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa (70581 Views)

Osinbajo And Ambode At Ikoyi Club 1938 80th Anniversary (Photos) / PHOTOS: Ambode At APC Presidential Primary In Epe / “Who Am I To Speak After JAGABAN Has Spoken?" – Ambode At Jim Ovia's Book Launch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by mariovito(m): 7:20pm On Jul 14, 2023
Onye isi ala nabatara aka chibulu steeti Lagos.

The head of the land (president) welcomed the hand that ruled Lagos state.

jackcanfield:
Okay keep it up .. I understand this Yoruba and Onyesi Ala is President, nabatara aka isn't it shook hand , ulo is house , I guess I learn something new Biko what happened to our Hausa and Fulani brothers own ..

Wish both of them good luck.
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ODUBEZE: 7:21pm On Jul 14, 2023
Image123:

Not my anthem, i am just saying he is not very useful.
True
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Sleekfingers: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:
The most nepotistic government ever.

How?
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by scutches(m): 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
One of the best governors of Lagos…

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Omenlon: 7:23pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:
All the recent appointments are from the West.
you want make he appoint them from your region, abi? Hypocrites, 90% of Obidatt nation wide States co ordinators were from the south east, then it wasn't nepotism. Yeye people

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Sleekfingers: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tinubu has a forgiven heart.

But he shouldn't pardon lamidi cownu

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Uchemus(m): 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Good one Ambode.
Baba Tinubu is a great leader.
Very strategic.
Very mature.
Very accommodating.

He's the one who can get the job done. Believe me!

I dedicate “Believe Me” by Lil Wayne to Jagaban. Great jam!

Oga shut up
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Hanndye: 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Maybe Baba thinks Ambode will be helpful here just like Fashola with Buhari. Works or/and Housing minister in the making. Let's wait and see. I think that ministry should be named ministry of showmanship with all the white washing and all.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Kingosytex(m): 7:25pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:
I mean majority of the appointments are from the West.

If na you nkor, wetin you go do?
Buhari has shown everyone how to use power to better one's goons and cronies. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Tinubuwins2023e: 7:27pm On Jul 14, 2023
Roger3D:
Bola Tinubu will fail just give him some time

He will succeed with or without you been on earth

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by 77up(m): 7:28pm On Jul 14, 2023
taylor89:
cry
Your cry never begin , you go wail for 8years grin

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by kingyakos: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
8k monthly palliative for 12million for six month grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by spencekat(m): 7:32pm On Jul 14, 2023
Germi9:
Ministerial appointment things
He will replace a current senator who will become a minister.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Allisgud: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
I think ambode have learnt his lesson,this time he will worked against the people by obeying his master
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Sermwell(m): 7:34pm On Jul 14, 2023
optionalY09:
I am happy to see this, the country is going to be fixed
So that picture will fix the country?? cheesy grin

The Masses are really gullible! grin
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by obayendo1010(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
He may continue after sanwo olu

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by wman(m): 7:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Possible ministerial position.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ChrisIntegral(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Ambode will get an appointment in this goment..

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Espelbengz(m): 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
Mentor and mentee 😉😁
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by okoroemeka(m): 7:41pm On Jul 14, 2023
naptu2:
Even more.
of all the things I don't like about civilian government is the use of agbada blanket cloth,that dress type is synonymous with greed,corruption, ineptitude,backwards and reactive ideas,I wonder how a president of a country like Nigeria will dress in such wanton masqueradedic regalia in glaring abject poverty and still pretend that all is well
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by ebenholer2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:
From a bigoted eye-sight...Wailers will never see anything good in progress but delights in failure of others.

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by RecentHistory: 7:42pm On Jul 14, 2023
Electorate:
I got an intel the Tribunal Judges rejected Tinubu's bribe...grin grin grin grin

But you don't have intel on those tying your mother every Monday morning like a native fowl.
Ewu 5%. grin

4 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by muykem: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
Malory:
Government that has not been constitute. You like crying too much.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Tareq1105: 7:43pm On Jul 14, 2023
BigDawsNet:
Cooking in progress

Love to see Ambode back in the government

Tinubu has forgiven spirit. He forgive easily and that's why his followers love him.

Ambode misbehaved then. He didn't handle his trying period well. I'm convinced he's learned his lessons. Party leaders are very crucial and should be respected.

I see this as a second chance for Ambode and I hope he would not misuse it.

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by RecentHistory: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
okoroemeka:
of all the things I don't like about civilian government is the use of agbada blanket cloth,that dress type is synonymous with greed,corruption, ineptitude,backwards and reactive ideas,I wonder how a president of a country like Nigeria will dress in such wanton masqueradedic regalia in glaring abject poverty and still pretend that all is well

When you come from a place without history or rich culture, you can't appreciate it.

Agbada is some people's traditional wear, just like how you people wear chaircover as cloth.

6 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Angelfrost(m): 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
The hustle for Ministerial slots keeps heating up...!

I wonder when MC Oluomo is visiting! tongue
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
jackcanfield:
Okay keep it up .. I understand this Yoruba and Onyesi Ala is President, nabatara aka isn't it shook hand , ulo is house , I guess I learn something new Biko what happened to our Hausa and Fulani brothers own ..

Wish both of them good luck.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Thomasankara(m): 7:45pm On Jul 14, 2023
[/color]Dem don they realign for 2027, may God destroy every principalities and rulers of darkness in high places in Nigeria[color=#770077]
naptu2:
Daddy D.O🇳🇬 @DOlusegun

https://twitter.com/DOlusegun/status/1679901592684843008
Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by naptu2: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
okoroemeka:

Nobody cares

1 Like

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by Shikena(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Now imagine that frog voice from Agulu as president, foreigners and abokis go think say na skit whenever he talks lipsrsealed

Buddha3:
Without mincing words, Tinubu is the most unpresidential material we've ever had in Aso Rock!

Buhari was a gigantic failure but whenever you saw him in photos, you couldn't help but admire his gait and panache.

Even with the best cameras money can buy, Tinubu's face and appearance commands shame and a sad face whenever his pictures turn up in the media.

Obasanjo was not facially presentable, but darn, his personality was menacing and intimidating! And he had the strides of a leader.

Tinubu is not just ugly, he's hunched and frail, with teeth that make you feel he should have no business smiling into cameras. And with all certainty, he's going to be a failure. The signs are already there and way too obvious to be ignored.

I prayed that God shouldn't burden us with a President who'll make us miss Buhari. But clearly, God doesn't answer certain prayers..

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of President Tinubu And Akinwunmi Ambode At The Aso Rock Villa by BigDawsNet: 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
Tareq1105:

Tinubu has forgiven spirit. He forgive easily and that's why his followers love him.

Ambode misbehaved then. He didn't handle his trying period well. I'm convinced he's learned his lessons. Party leaders are very crucial and should be respected.

I see this as a second chance for Ambode and I hope he would not misuse it.

I'm glad is back and the connection has been restored...

Ambode is one of the best gov lagos has produced

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

PDP, Not APC, Killed Alameiseigha‎, My Husband - Magareth Alameiseigha / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.