Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

.. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2512 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by EriMma1: 7:24pm On Jul 14, 2023

1 Like

Re: .. by OgbeniOja1: 7:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Abroad, it is easier of controlling the chances of an s.s genotype than In.nigeria. besides there abortion techniques are more advanced

3 Likes

Re: .. by MuslimIgbo: 7:30pm On Jul 14, 2023
Then leave him alone.
Tell him to move on abi na by force?
DON'T LET GREED PUSH YOU...

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by taylor89(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
kiss
Re: .. by Zonefree(m): 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
To think I've been asking him all these while he was away in Germany but he refused to disclose it saying he would like to meet with me first before disclosing it.

The reason he didn't disclose his genotype while in Germany is cos he doesn't want his investments all these while to be in vain.

As Odogwu land, E come chop belleful, clean mouth, come use genotype to discharge our distinguished 'future is femail'.

Move on my dear, it is what it is.

Odogwu 1
The future 0

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by EriMma1: 7:31pm On Jul 14, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Abroad, it is easier of controlling the chances of an s.s genotype than In.nigeria. besides there abortion techniques are more advanced

It's that abortion me I don't want to even hear. The thought of killing an innocent child because of our own selfishness gives me the chills. I can't deal.

2 Likes

Re: .. by EriMma1: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
MuslimIgbo:
Then leave him alone.
Tell him to move on abi na by force?
DON'T LET GREED PUSH YOU...

I hold am? Abi na him go leave me.

Thank God he's here and will see everything. Me I no dey hide my own.

Oga, Dem say make i leave you. You don hear am. Shey?

By the way, nothing like greed on my part otherwise I'll go ahead and not come here to say it. Na wa o
Re: .. by OgbeniOja1: 7:33pm On Jul 14, 2023
Then simply end the relationship. It is well with you. But I honestly think it isn't reason enough. EMG it you nee your child will have cerebral palsy while in the womb won't you abort?
EriMma1:

It's that abortion me I don't want to even hear. The thought of killing an innocent child because of our own selfishness gives me the chills. I can't deal.
Re: .. by zed7: 7:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
You've decided to leave, what's the point of the story then? Move on.
Re: .. by EriMma1: 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
Then simply end the relationship. It is well with you. But I honestly think it isn't reason enough. EMG it you nee your child will have cerebral palsy while in the womb won't you abort?

I reject any birth defects in my unborn children.

It's him you'll tell to end it not me.
Re: .. by Zaphnath1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 14, 2023
since you are not yet married, make your decision now,
but remember everybody will pay for his/her decision

SHALOM

1 Like

Re: .. by EriMma1: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
zed7:
You've decided to leave, what's the point of the story then? Move on.

The story affect you?

Please don't let me transfer aggression on you o. I'm looking for ways to ease my chest, you're telling me this.
Re: .. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 14, 2023
Iā€™m always in support of ending a relationship, matter of fact let the whole relationship just scatter now now

Re: .. by OgbeniOja1: 7:39pm On Jul 14, 2023
So you don't plan to end it except he wants to. So then why trouble us. Are you even serious with your life. If you are still at his mercy then you lack self worth. You should be deciding if you want to stay or not. No vex. Na my mind I talk
EriMma1:

I reject any birth defects in my unborn children.

It's him you'll tell to end it not me.
Re: .. by EriMma1: 7:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
OgbeniOja1:
So you don't plan to end it except he wants to. So then why trouble us. Are you even serious with your life. If you are still at his mercy then you lack self worth. No vex. Na my mind I talk

You read upside down. Go and read my post from the beginning again.
Re: .. by OgbeniOja1: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2023
He that has ears let him hear

EriMma1:

You read upside down. Go and read my post from the beginning again.
Re: .. by Zonefree(m): 7:46pm On Jul 14, 2023
EriMma1:

I hold am? Abi na him go leave me.

Thank God he's here and will see everything. Me I no dey hide my own.

Oga, Dem say make i leave you. You don hear am. Shey?

By the way, nothing like greed on my part otherwise I'll go ahead and not come here to say it. Na wa o
So, Odogwu is here

Odogwu, if you can see this...na man you be. Thanks for representing us well. God will continue to bless you abundantly.

3 Likes

Re: .. by fineboynl(m): 7:54pm On Jul 14, 2023
Most people don't know their genotype. Ask many Nigerians on the street 90% don't even know.
Re: .. by EriMma1: 9:08pm On Jul 14, 2023
fineboynl:
Most people don't know their genotype. Ask many Nigerians on the street 90% don't even know.

True. It's until they want to get married you'll see them running to the lab

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by EriMma1: 9:10pm On Jul 14, 2023
Zonefree:

So, Odogwu is here

Odogwu, if you can see this...na man you be. Thanks for representing us well. God will continue to bless you abundantly.

Receive sense.

4 Likes

Re: .. by ahnie: 9:35pm On Jul 14, 2023
You finally had the sex you chasetize young girls from doing mercychen.

Still reading Sha
One day wey una go get problem for house he would rush here to post it.

Rule of the game....never let your husband's know the social media site you frequent.

I have seen this played out in family section over the years.

Pls I don't hate you,I m jux advising you because it will surely come to this,just pray say make e nor snap you naked unknowingly as you have decided to take a walk.

E go really break my heart.

11 Likes

Re: .. by Zonefree(m): 9:56pm On Jul 14, 2023
ahnie:

Still reading Sha

Rule of the game....never let your husband's know the social media site you frequent.

Pls I don't hate you,I m jux advising you because it will surely come to this,just pray say make e nor snap you naked unknowingly as you have decided to take a walk.

She tell you say she be virgin before

2 Likes

Re: .. by TheBTCinvestor: 10:00pm On Jul 14, 2023
EriMma1:

He kept it to himself so u would open ur legs for him to his satisfaction b4 dropping the bombshell. YOU GOT PLAYED GIRL lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: .. by EriMma1: 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2023
ahnie:

Still reading Sha

Who are you and where did I mention we had sex or you think everyone is an easy-lay like you?

For your info, we are two mature adults who know what we want and reason beyond sex. Everything is not sex like you and your clicks only know to do and think all the time.

Kindly look for your Mercy in front and spare me all these your hallucinating episodes. I'm not interested.

4 Likes

Re: .. by EriMma1: 10:22pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

He kept it to himself so u would open ur legs for him to his satisfaction b4 dropping the bombshell. YOU GOT PLAYED GIRL lipsrsealed

He didn't play me. He wanted me to see how handsome he is in person so I'll have a hard time leaving him after hearing the news but I refused to be distracted by looks. He's good looking though but.... Nah!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by MarryToday(f): 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
EriMma1:
that it is easier to control the birth of an SS and manage the condition abroad than Nigeria and since we are going to be based there, the chances of having SS children will be very slim as they have means of checking and detecting it early in pregnancy. So I asked him, I'll now be doing abortion or what?

How do I tell my family this? I can't risk it and I can't subject myself to abortion I didn't do as a single girl.

I think you should still be with him if he is willing to try assisted reproductive technology.

He has already told you that they can handle it abroad. He is actually saying the truth.

And if you are scared of having an abortion, you can find out his opinion on IVF.
Technology has advanced so much that AS and AS can get married and decide to have only AA children.

You can now select the genotype, height, complexion, etc of your embryo before it is transferred to you.

Sounds amazing right,
Just Google

Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
Genetic Testing
Genetic Screening.

But he should just be ready to spend money, because in Nigeria it costs 7m - 10m.

You can also save money by transferring 2 to 3 embryos, so you have all your kids once and not repeat the process again.

PGD has over 90% guarantee if done right.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by TheBTCinvestor: 10:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
EriMma1:

He didn't play me. He wanted me to see how handsome he is in person so I'll have a hard time leaving him after hearing the news but I refused to be distracted by looks. He's good looking though but.... Nah!

But una knack na

4 Likes

Re: .. by EriMma1: 10:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
MarryToday:

I think you should still be with him if he is willing to try assisted reproductive technology.

He has already told you that they can handle it abroad. He is actually saying the truth.

And if you are scared of having an abortion, you can find out his opinion on IVF.
Technology has advanced so much that AS and AS can get married and decide to have only AA children.

You can now select the genotype, height, complexion, etc of your embryo before it is transferred to you.

Sounds amazing right,
Just Google

Preimplantation Genetic Diagnosis
Genetic Testing
Genetic Screening.

But he should just be ready to spend money, because in Nigeria it costs 7m - 10m.

You can also save money by transferring 2 to 3 embryos, so you have all your kids once and not repeat the process again.

PGD has over 90% guarantee if done right.

Hmmm . The IVF sounds better but I hope he won't kick against it. Hes watching. So hopefully he sees this and talks about it when we chat again.
Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by EriMma1: 10:40pm On Jul 14, 2023
TheBTCinvestor:

But una knack na

Receive sense. It's people like you that made me conclude that there are no decent men on nairaland but my man proved me wrong.

Please don't say such about us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Klass99(f): 11:10pm On Jul 14, 2023

13 Likes

Re: .. by henrimoto(m): 12:39am On Jul 15, 2023
@klass99, This is EriMma1! ...any other one.. is a kiaatanfit ..."Abeg, find your mercy go front..." šŸ˜†šŸ˜†

Why una dey conclude say something sexual happen when she dey go visit her Germani bobo ? ...šŸ˜€šŸ˜€ EriMma1 didn't say such in her write up na.

EriMma1, .."Believe me" .... I believe you!

...I pray this one goes well for you after all this AS talk.
Re: .. by VTJN(m): 5:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Maybe you should consider IVF and have your baby once.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Elder Sister Is Getting Married And Am Jealous / Husband Beats Wife Up After Their Wedding / Mother Lights Marijuana For 6 Year Old Daughter (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.