Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

.. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / .. (2520 Views)

I Am Not Happy With My Wife Please Help / I'm Getting Married But I'm Not Happy / I'm Not Happy With My Mom's Behaviour Towards My Adopted Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by 1Sharon(f): 11:13pm On Jul 16, 2023
ahnie:
You finally had the sex you chasetize young girls from doing mercychen.

Still reading Sha
One day wey una go get problem for house he would rush here to post it.

Rule of the game....never let your husband's know the social media site you frequent.

I have seen this played out in family section over the years.

Pls I don't hate you,I m jux advising you because it will surely come to this,just pray say make e nor snap you naked unknowingly as you have decided to take a walk.

E go really break my heart.

🙊
Re: .. by Mryacks: 11:15am On Jul 17, 2023
Zonefree:

The reason he didn't disclose his genotype while in Germany is cos he doesn't want his investments all these while to be in vain.

As Odogwu land, E come chop belleful, clean mouth, come use genotype to discharge our distinguished 'future is femail'.

Move on my dear, it is what it is.

Odogwu 1
The future 0

Lmao...plot twist! cry
Re: .. by Yinkaolola: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2023
EriMma1:
Hmm... I'm weak... undecided
My man came in last weekend. so hes been around throughout this week and it's been adventurous and fun until this afternoon when he disclosed his genotype to me. He is AS!!!!.

I'm highly disappointed cos I'm also AS. To think I've been asking him all these while he was away in Germany but he refused to disclose it saying he would like to meet with me first before disclosing it.

He came in last Saturday night so I've been going to their family house to see him and I also brought him to meet with my siblings. They all like me in their family and my siblings like and welcomed him too. All these while, bro never disclose o. If he did, I wouldn't have taken him to meet my family.

I got back from work early today and headed to their place since he said he would be leaving tomorrow morning. At least let me cook something special and natural for him before he goes back to their fertilized crops over there. Only for me to get there and he dropped the bombshell. Though He was trying to make me understand that we can go ahead and marry as AS carriers, that it is easier to control the birth of an SS and manage the condition abroad than Nigeria and since we are going to be based there, the chances of having SS children will be very slim as they have means of checking and detecting it early in pregnancy. So I asked him, I'll now be doing abortion or what? but he doesn't seem to care as he said it will save us a lot of future problems. Me I told him I can't. Let's just forget about the whole thing. I couldn't even cook the meal for him again. I just dropped the bag with the stuff in it and left.

How do I tell my family this? I can't risk it and I can't subject myself to abortion I didn't do as a single girl.

He's going back tomorrow and still wants us to keep in touch. Any need? Abeg.

I'm just weak

I know a couple that did PGT/IVF. They are in the UK. It was £15 pounds but they have insurance. Thai is better than CVS (abortion). You can choose your babies genotype and check for other genetic diseases. Just choose health embryos and have your babies. This couple just chose twins and they are done. Both AA.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by EriMma1: 9:06pm On Jul 20, 2023
Yinkaolola:

I know a couple that did PGT/IVF. They are in the UK. It was £15 pounds but they have insurance. Thai is better than CVS (abortion). You can choose your babies genotype and check for other genetic diseases. Just choose health embryos and have your babies. This couple just chose twins and they are done. Both AA.
.wow.. this is good news.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: .. by ibechris(m): 10:31am On Jul 21, 2023
EriMma1:
Hmm... I'm weak... undecided
My man came in last weekend. so hes been around throughout this week and it's been adventurous and fun until this afternoon when he disclosed his genotype to me. He is AS!!!!.

I'm highly disappointed cos I'm also AS. To think I've been asking him all these while he was away in Germany but he refused to disclose it saying he would like to meet with me first before disclosing it.

He came in last Saturday night so I've been going to their family house to see him and I also brought him to meet with my siblings. They all like me in their family and my siblings like and welcomed him too. All these while, bro never disclose o. If he did, I wouldn't have taken him to meet my family.

I got back from work early today and headed to their place since he said he would be leaving tomorrow morning. At least let me cook something special and natural for him before he goes back to their fertilized crops over there. Only for me to get there and he dropped the bombshell. Though He was trying to make me understand that we can go ahead and marry as AS carriers, that it is easier to control the birth of an SS and manage the condition abroad than Nigeria and since we are going to be based there, the chances of having SS children will be very slim as they have means of checking and detecting it early in pregnancy. So I asked him, I'll now be doing abortion or what? but he doesn't seem to care as he said it will save us a lot of future problems. Me I told him I can't. Let's just forget about the whole thing. I couldn't even cook the meal for him again. I just dropped the bag with the stuff in it and left.

How do I tell my family this? I can't risk it and I can't subject myself to abortion I didn't do as a single girl.

He's going back tomorrow and still wants us to keep in touch. Any need? Abeg.

I'm just weak

The best alternative now is to opt for IVF and have ur children if both of u are serious.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Exposed!!!!! / Deleted / Know The Compatibility Of Your Rhesus Factor As Well Before Marriage.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.