Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? (42701 Views)

What’s The Hardest Part About Marriage That No One Ever Talks About? / Things I Saw In A Coded Bar/motel, Bothering Me About Marriage! / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jul 16, 2023
chccho:

As he gets older Yes he's waning too!! U can't compare the strength of Man when he was btw 18 - 27/28 to a man above 35yrs. Most athletes have retired before 35 not to talk of 40. The man cant fire on all cylinders the way he used to in those early years cos his body is changing too
To make matters worse the world we live in today is totally different coupled with all the stress, lifestyle and social vices. It's advisable to start earlier

Story.

This is for men who are Lazy and Undisciplined in life. I'm in my late 30's and i look and i feel like i'm in my 20s everyday. My Erection every morning no be heregrin

To cut the story short. Bring your wife/girlfriend and let me perform some experiment on her.

She will come back home and give you testimonygrin

Nigerian men with Backward Mentality. I spit on you.

4 Likes

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

Initially, marriage was solely made to be a union where the man is the head of that union and the woman is the body of the union. Human beings are social in nature that is why we always want to belong to one group or another. However, marriage has continually evolved into a weapon subtly used by women to gain control of men.

You want to sleep with a woman and she says "marry me first". What if you marry her today and after sleeping with her 2 or 3 times you divorce her. If women were in our shoes that's how they will treat us.

Women are transactional in nature. There is nothing they give you without expecting something in return. In contrast, they expect men to give them something without expecting anything in return.

Let me make you understand this, women complain that the can not go out on a date if the guy is not willing to spend. However, they don't understand that their pussy means to them what our money means to us.

In essence, they want you to freely part with your money while placing conditions on their body. This is wrong. Must a man spend money on a date with you?. Why not split the check on your dates.

This is why I talk about manipulation. Women want to manipulate men into doing their bidding. My advice to men is this, never be scared to negotiate from the onset. If you want sex from a girl, firmly make your intentions known.

A woman that does not want to sleep with you should also not spend your money. Otherwise what do we gain from it?. You loose money and you get no sex??.

Now women and SIMPs will attack me with the following

-Don't you have mothers or sisters?
-Everything you want is sex
- Must you sleep with a girl because you took her on a date etc

Please understand that women will try to do everything to make sex look like a bad thing so that once you mention sex, everyone thinks of you as a bad person.
My brothers please NEVER look at sex as a bad thing. The urge for sex is natural and its just like the urge for food, the urge to take a drink, the urge to use the restroom, the urge to sleep. It's all part of nature so you should embrace it. Don't feel ashamed to ask for what you want.

Shalom

Nonsense!!!

SEEX is Free for both males and females.

Stuuupid men made it Transactional.

I have never seen Lower Animals paying for sex.

Humans beings being the Higher Animals are just Simply Stuupid.

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Jul 16, 2023
KyleJason:
Marriage is nice when you meet a Life long caring, humble, supportive and understanding partner.

On the long run, marriage is a SCAM.

You will find the bolded in Jupiter in abundancegrin

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Zyxsc: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:

The Best Advice Below

Save Up & Tow The Path Of SURROGACY.

Stay Responsible and have time for your Offsprings.

Babymama is another avenue of unending problems and baggage.

You're right though

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by chccho(m): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Story.

This is for men who are Lazy and Undisciplined in life. I'm in my late 30's and i look and i feel like i'm in my 20s everyday. My Erection every morning no be heregrin

To cut the story short. Bring your wife/girlfriend and let me perform some experiment on her.

I spit on u too!!

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by damola1: 4:56am On Jul 17, 2023
Evolutionlove:

The Best Advice Below

Save Up & Tow The Path Of SURROGACY.

Stay Responsible and have time for your Offsprings.

Babymama is another avenue of unending problems and baggage.

You sabi.

And have lovely babes. Anyone interested can add their own. Train ya kids.

Baby mamas gonna drag you like the bank loaned you money

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by seanwilliam(m): 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2023
Ilekokonit:

E go get to some point where you will be staring at one another from opposite sides of the sofa and thinking inwardly that :- se na like this I go dey go. Is this all life has in stock for me going forward Na like this I go take live the rest of my life

Rotfl

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by onumadu: 1:53am On Jul 18, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

2) By 55years of age, your children will begin to think that their mother was the ONLY parent that suffered to raise them. They forget all the hardwork, insults and humiliation you had to endure to provide.

Shalom

Your post is very thought-provoking and interesting.
Some of your points are controversial though ... like the woman finding a sexual partner at 55 years part. lol cheesy
Most women start winding down from sex around that age, and other things (like obsessing over their children) take over.

As for the children part, it is neither here nor there (as Naija politicians would say). grin

Thing is, a man can develop a closer bond with his children. I've seen a lot of men do that.

My children wouldn't eat dinner without seeing me at that table...

And if I travel or go somewhere where I spend more than enough hours in the evening, they won't sleep until I return.

Nobody forces them; they are just fond of their dad like that. Their mom is jealous about that, but she can't change anything. grin

I doubt that they would ever change as long as I don't change.

A few of my friends are like that with their children, too.

The truth is that men are not as powerless over their children's emotional investments or "stake-holding" as many think.

The mistake I see most men make over such things is that they are too quick to cede their emotional stakes in their children to their wives.
But to successfully grab your emotional stake in your children, you need to be DELIBERATE about it.
What do I mean by being deliberate?
You ensure that you spend enough time with your children no matter how busy you get.
It is a PAIN IN THE ... but it pays well in the end. grin

Dem neva born any women wey go fit come between me and my children. cheesy cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Tfinal: 1:59pm On Jul 18, 2023
Never to join finance with husband and also not to be a supportive wife

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 6:34pm On Jul 18, 2023
richie240:

The only constant thing is 'change'.
Any man dt thinks d girl will still be 200% 'always dressed for d occasion'/thin or d woman that think d man will always be waking her up with pizza/suya like they used to do during courtship is in for a rude shock

Yesooo, let her distribute the pucci to every Tom dick and Musa, and bring me d left over when menopause is knocking. Sebi na me be mugu wey nor sabi marry virgin abi?
cool
Hahahaha pls My stomach
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Zyxsc: 7:48pm On Jul 18, 2023
Tfinal:
Never to join finance with husband and also not to be a supportive wife

Knowing what you know now, would you still get married if you were single and never married before?
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Tfinal: 8:14pm On Jul 18, 2023
Zyxsc:

Knowing what you know now, would you still get married if you were single and never married before?
enjoy myself in my father's house

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Emma1Oj(m): 10:26pm On Jul 19, 2023
isabi2lof:

How many of your talks don better Nigeria undecided
Don't worry Abt me. Just talk, the world is waiting to hear from you.
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Hassanmaye(m): 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2023
cl0r0x:
Before marriage, you never know that

Your method of chewing is wrong

You close the fridge wrong

The way you move is wrong

You breath in a wrong way.

You only realize after getting married.
Chai
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by dokyOloye: 3:20pm On Jul 21, 2023
Ilekokonit:

You have no more secrets as your wife will from day one be gossiping about you with her parents behind your back (even if they live in another continent) and if she has selfish or immature parents that can not call her to order that marriage WILL not last.
Very familiar story

1 Like 1 Share

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 11:48pm On Jul 23, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

I am speaking to you as an individual. If your dad was/is a good man, you will still love him whether he is married to your mum or not.

Every woman's gift is conditional and sentimental. Here is an analogy of a sentimental gift from women(Your mum)

" You return home from school and ask your father for 10,000 to buy a text book at school. He will ask you what textbook you want to buy and you may have probably inflated the amount for the textbook. At night, your father stays awake thinking of how he will give you his last 10k for school. Tomorrow morning he calls you and gives you 7k. He give 2k to your mum for food before going to work and he is left with Just 1k. Now he has to pay transport or fuel his car, he has to also buy something to eat from that same 1k.
Now you go back to your room feeling sad that your dad did not give you the complete money. While you are grumbling, your mum squeezes 3k into your hand and tells you 'don't mind your father, he is a stingy man' and immediately you collect the money from her, you feel better and begin to smile and your emotions surpasses your reasoning. You are angry at someone (your dad) who gave you 7k but you are happy with someone who gave you 3k". WOMEN ATTACH SENTIMENTS TO THEIR GIFTS.

Do not misinterpret my message for being misogynistic. I'm just trying to open your mind to properly understand the world and how women think.

Shalom

We Men Determines How Women Think !

Men are the Configurator & Programmer of Women !
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 11:52pm On Jul 23, 2023
onumadu:
That keeping family secret is an essential/necessary skill in marriage.
The less others know about your marriage, the better for you.
The most successful families are the ones with the biggest secrets.
E get why.
Isale Oro Legbin(The Root of Wealths' Dirts):

Yoruba Lo Far !
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:47am On Jul 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

The moment you know your position as a father, the better for you. Most men just wanna be husband n not a father. A father is one who will alway there for his kids , a father is one who lead by example. The kind of man you are attracts the kinda woman who will end up with. Most men want to be living like a bachelor in marriage. No one should pressure you to marry, but when you decides to , please do it with a seriousness and be dedicated. I’m very ok at 32, Buh I don’t want to marry Bcus I know myself. I really want to enjoy my bachelor life , so by the time I gets into marriage I will fully dedicate myself and do away with a lot of things
You are a Wise Man, Amen !

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 11:02am On Jul 24, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

Men should learn to live their lives FREELY AND WITHOUT ANY FORM OF COMFORMITY.

In marriage, men want to be polygamous. The problem of the black race is that we accept every form of indoctrination from the white man.

Let me Enlighten you. Do you know our customs are superior to test of the white man?. Do you know that the ancient form of democracy practiced in Eastern Nigeria is superior to the type of democracy brought to us by the white man. Do you know that our marriages and family values are better than the white man's own?.

We just want to imitate the white man and throw away our own values.

When feminism began in the 19th century in America, it was designed to liberate women from societal operation. This means that the society was responsible for oppressing women. This struggle led to the Civil rights acts.

I will talk more about this later.
Shalom
You are full of Delusions & Mumbo-Jumbo Stupi.dities ....

If Our Cultures are Superior, We wouldn't Be Consumed By White Man's Culture ....

China is Consuming Una Gradually By this same superior Culture ...

Culture dat Can't Produce Android, ios, Launch Satellite to Space, Travel to Mars ....

Culture that's still flying with Broom in 2023 ...

Una Superior true true & Una Democracy strong pass ....

This Boy, Go to school No dey run Ya Head Anyhow .. na small small Mental-Craze dey Come in ooo !

Empty Chest Beating ....Culture wey Una go siddon dey calculate Stars Inside Calabash While Oyinbo are Calculating Stars Inside Computer With Technologies to Visit Same Stars ...

Dey there dey form Schwarzenegger & Rambo ... E go soon Clear for Ya Eyes when they enslave You Part 2 grin

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2023
AlphaHakimi:

No one is against the institution of marriage. I'm just enlightening men about the nature of women.
What I'm against is th dysfunctional narrative that polygamy is bad. This narrative is what women want us to believe.

There are 4 major forms of marriage.
-Monogamy
-Polygamy
-Polyandry
-Polygamy.

Of all these forms of marriage, women only wish to practice monogamy because it guarantees their survival whereas men would opt for Polygamy because that's where they may find solace in this concept of marriage.

Ishilove, you are not my target audience. Just read and swipe.
This is the MALE AWAKENING.
SHALOM
You guys are Much shallow with all these Your Monogamy Polygamy Hishhhh ...

No woman will stop You from Going Out there if You are too much for Her to Handle in terms of Saturations But Person wey no get Brain to manage Himself, Managing to Manage One Woman with 4kids & Couldn't even manage His Extended Families & Environments Now talking about Polygamy

If You have what it takes, Na Ya Woman go Push You Go Out Or She won't Stop You ...

Our Forefathers wey do am Were Very Physical & Really have what I took Wisdom wise But We are in Mental Era now .... e no Easy for Average Mental dude out there to break-even talkless of making profits over the economy now still planning on Polygamy....

Atleast do side chicks While Maintaining Ya Home Intact ..

No Carry Wahala Beyond Ya Resources, Your Brain Go Ache You & Verily Your Head Go Develop White Hairs in no time due to Stress While You See Your Head Hairs taking Reverse By Starting in the Middle of the Head grin
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 11:58am On Jul 24, 2023
jaafree:
No one tell me that one day a woman will keep passing around me naked and I won't even have an erection cheesy
Ya Ancestors live Nakedly & World No End then na grin
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:34pm On Jul 24, 2023
Pacesetter123:

No be chides!
God help me..ooo am scared already.
But God dey sharr.
I must enter de institution one day, nothing I fit do about am.
If you Enter Into This World as E Be Reach ...Na Marriage Go cum dey Fear You

U never see Wheeen for this world Enough grin..

Marriage na just Another Event For this world jhare ... Just Prepare Your Mindsets to Make it successful & Be Reasonable & Responsible... God will take over the rest If You Pray to God!

Fear na for Boys, Man No Dey Fear ...

Remember Sha, Marriage na For Man No be For Boy !

Man na Person wey don Conquer His Worlds Mentally, Financially & Economically & Leave Boyish Fantasies Maturities into Real World Realities!
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:48pm On Jul 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Story.

You Dey Spit on Person at Late 30s grin ...

Agbaya(Premature grin )!
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 12:50pm On Jul 24, 2023
Evolutionlove:

Nonsense!!!

SEEX is Free for both males and females.

Stuuupid men made it Transactional.

I have never seen Lower Animals paying for sex.

Humans beings being the Higher Animals are just Simply Stuupid.
Na Person Wey need sex pass dey pay ... E happen for animal kingdom too ....

You no go know whether dem dey pay or not .. Payment is beyond money ... U dey hear animals languages

If lower animals also become higher animal, Dem go wise enough to receive money for sex because dey will use same money to buy Stuffs...

Nothing is exceptional, Everything is just Reactionary Cycles in a Bigger Systems !
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Pacesetter123(m): 6:26am On Jul 25, 2023
DonroxyII:
If you Enter Into This World as E Be Reach ...Na Marriage Go cum dey Fear You

U never see Wheeen for this world Enough grin..

Marriage na just Another Event For this world jhare ... Just Prepare Your Mindsets to Make it successful & Be Reasonable & Responsible... God will take over the rest If You Pray to God!

Fear na for Boys, Man No Dey Fear ...

Remember Sha, Marriage na For Man No be For Boy !

Man na Person wey don Conquer His Worlds Mentally, Financially & Economically & Leave Boyish Fantasies Maturities into Real World Realities!
grin grin grin grin
Thanks Manh!!
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 2:38pm On Jul 25, 2023
Pacesetter123:

grin grin grin grin
Thanks Manh!!
Welcome ... Fight On grin

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
Na Person Wey need sex pass dey pay ... E happen for animal kingdom too ....

You no go know whether dem dey pay or not .. Payment is beyond money ... U dey hear animals languages

If lower animals also become higher animal, Dem go wise enough to receive money for sex because dey will use same money to buy Stuffs...

Nothing is exceptional, Everything is just Reactionary Cycles in a Bigger Systems !

If I call you MuuMuu now.

You go dey Vex.

Abeg my Handle is just back from Maintenance.
Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 26, 2023
DonroxyII:
You Dey Spit on Person at Late 30s grin ...

Agbaya(Premature grin )!

Ori E Ti Gbalegrin

1 Like

Re: For The Married Peeps What Are The Things Nobody Told You About Marriage? by DonroxyII: 10:56am On Jul 26, 2023
Evolutionlove:

If I call you MuuMuu now.

You go dey Vex.

Abeg my Handle is just back from Maintenance.
grin ... We dey respect Olderman for My own Region ... I for maintain You small Join ur handle tongue

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Rewards His Wife With 2 Cars On Their 8th Wedding Anniversary (Pix, Video) / Brazilian Mum Arrested For Selling EIGHT Of Her Kids To Buy Drugs(Pix) / My Driver Ran Mad After Eating My Wife’s Food – Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.