Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,220 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues (468 Views)

Rivers Decides: They Want To Remove Me, Install A Puppet – Gov. Wike Cries Out / American Observers Say Nigerian Election Was Credible (Video) / See The Amount Of Microphone As INEC Chairman Address Stakeholders (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues by Desmaggi: 9:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
THE ELECTION WAS CREDIBLE SO YOU CAN’T REMOVE ME - INEC CHAIRMAN ADDRESS ISSUES FROM EU & OTHERS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gRDD81C31M4
Re: The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues by Naijanascam: 9:37pm On Jul 14, 2023
Udonmeanit grin grin grin

Street Credibility
Re: The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues by Racoon(m): 10:01pm On Jul 14, 2023
grin Who asked you. Thought you said the aggrieved parties should "go to court" to determine the validity of the same iberiberism you called "free, fair and credible elections"?

Why not allow the courts to rule accordingly? This is one unique trait of criminals. They run when no one pursue them but clear conscience fears no accusation.
Re: The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues by richidinho(m): 10:04pm On Jul 14, 2023
Thunder fire you there

1 Like

Re: The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues by SwissMass: 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2023
richidinho:
Thunder fire you there
Of course
Re: The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues by marlow1962(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2023
Eweeee
Re: The Election Was Credible So You Can’t Remove Me - Inec Chairman Address Issues by Jostoman: 11:29pm On Jul 14, 2023
Credible hammer your head there. Nonsense

(1) (Reply)

Who Discovered Fufu & Garri? / Bud Light Tv Commercials Designed By Me. / All Eyes On The Judiciary; A Harmless Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.