Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) (6753 Views)

Tinubu's Visit: The Clothes On The Buildings In A Megacity Is An Eyesore / Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / Lagos’s Chequered History: How It Came To Be The Megacity It Is Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by Paraman: 7:34am On Jan 23
Nigercity:
Why folks from South west keep trolling us,
The don't know what's going on in the east in few decades from now e go clear
We would be having a bigger mega city,
Owerri is already more developed than ikeja, (in terms of building pattern, planing and road s) and it's going to join the fast merging city in no distant time

Below pictures of onitsha Anambra the entrance and gateway to SE
Can't you guys just enjoy your threads without mentioning the SW
Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by Paraman: 7:37am On Jan 23
XerXers:

See the rubbish you bragging with. Bungalows everywhere
There's nothing wrong with bungalows, that's a well planned area. We have a lot of lands in the south west. Oyo state is almost the same size with the south east.
Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by Paraman: 7:44am On Jan 23
fx45:
... In the South West
But it's so funny one will find lots of Igbos living happily with their families in all this south west capital states.

Is it Ibadan? Abeokuta? Oshogbo? Akure? Ado Ekiti? Is so funny when one see cowards like you online badmouthing this places your people are living grin
Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by Nigercity: 7:49am On Jan 23
Paraman:
But it's so funny one will find lots of Igbos living happily with their families in all this south west capital states.

Is it Ibadan? Abeokuta? Oshogbo? Akure? Ado Ekiti? Is so funny when one see cowards like you online badmouthing this places your people are living grin
Igbos are residing every where, not just in the south west but everywhere (unless they place is unproductive)
Reason because
They love to migrate and find new opportunities, plus there region is the most dense populated region in Nigeria
If all igbos come back to there home, south east and Igbo part of South South won't be enough

It's nothing special or peculiar to south west alone
Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by Paraman: 8:03am On Jan 23
Nigercity:

Igbos are residing every where, not just in the south west but everywhere (unless they place is unproductive)
With the way your people badmouth the south west states, I don't expect your people to still rush here to live and work.

We have far more Igbos living in Ogun and Oyo than Yorubas in the east. When I visited Anambra, Imo and Abia state, I couldn't find one single Yoruba man throughout my stay in those places.

Come to shagamu, Ijebu ode, Ota, Sango, Ife, Ikirun, owo etc you will find Igbos living in large numbers. I have no single issue with it because they are living peacefully. But the way your people will come online and start badmouthing were they live peacefully in large numbers is insane.

All the igbos I know that travel to the south east during the festive period, none of them stayed back in the south east. They are all back in Yoruba land.

I don't know a single Yoruba man living in any of the 5 south eastern state.

You guys created a thread about the south east, one of una still find a way to mention the SW.

Do your thing and let others do theirs jawe.
Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by Nigercity: 8:31am On Jan 23
Paraman:
With the way your people badmouth the south west states, I don't expect your people to still rush here to live and work.

We have far more Igbos living in Ogun and Oyo than Yorubas in the east. When I visited Anambra, Imo and Abia state, I couldn't find one single Yoruba man throughout my stay in those places.

Come to shagamu, Ijebu ode, Ota, Sango, Ife, Ikirun, owo etc you will find Igbos living in large numbers. I have no single issue with it because they are living peacefully. But the way your people will come online and start badmouthing were they live peacefully in large numbers is insane.

All the igbos I know that travel to the south east during the festive period, none of them stayed back in the south east. They are all back in Yoruba land.

I don't know a single Yoruba man living in any of the 5 south eastern state.

You guys created a thread about the south east, one of una still find a way to mention the SW.

Do your thing and let others do theirs jawe.
Well like I said
Igbos are everywhere (so long as the place in question is productive)
Also I don't really think it's possible visiting Anambra and Abia without seeing a Yoruba man, because the both state have a large Yoruba population, in Abia alone they're people from all parts of Nigeria including people from Cameroon, Niger, Burkina Faso, Ghana all residing in ABA,so it's almost impossible to visit ABA spending days without seeing a Yoruba man
Then for Anambra, the Yoruba communities in the state once said that the are more than 500k in population hence demanded more representation in government (you can goggle it up)
For IMO few months ago we saw how the Yoruba communities where singing praises and sending congratulations message to hope uzodinma on his election victory,
My point is they are large Yoruba communities in every part of igboland, most of them are fluent in Igbo language hence you wouldn't notice they're from south west
You can only say that igbos in South West out number them, but you can't claim denial of there existence

If you could remember the viral interview about one Yoruba guy who grew up in Nnewi, fluent in Igbo language, he said while growing up in Nnewi he saw alot of Yoruba, Hausa igalas e.t.c all residing in Nnewi and they all leaved peaceful, none of them was discriminated infact they where all allowed to participate in Nnewi scared masquerade activities as every other young boys who grew up in Nnewi town.

Re: The Emerging MegaCity In Nigeria(the Biggest BuiltUp/metropolis Area In Nigeria) by Paraman: 9:39am On Jan 23
Nigercity:

Well like I said
Igbos are everywhere (so long as the place in question is productive)

Gbam!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Buhari Won’t Authorise Anybody To Bribe Judges – Presidency / Ekweremadu Seeks Buhari’s Support For Creation Of State Police / Xenophobia Attack: FG Wants Compensation For Nigerians – Dabiri-erewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.