Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 PM

Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP (22371 Views)

Discover What Makes Seychelles Island An Amazing Place To Visit / Seychelles Is Not What You Think It Is! (cost Of Living) / China Places Visa Ban On Nigerians Over Coronavirus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Mubiola360: 12:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
loosecanon50:

It still doesn't change the fact that your brother who was selected to be our president is the overall drug trafficker in Nigeria.
I wonder how some of you reason sometimes, don't you have brain?
The so called person you called drug Lord owns one time senator, two term governor and one of the best at that. Does having him as Governor made Lagos a drug baron state? Talk about competency, Tinubu gave it 100 percent.
What will you say about your Foolish messiah Obi who turned Anambra to Drunk site with his Hero brewery.
I never knew Anambra harbors large number of Man people till I was there for my service.
Ode we no well
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Hollusilva28(m): 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
femisplash:

Coming from ibo.. what a shame. Nigerians are being denied visas for holiday because your brothers have taken their development to Sychelles.
Femi you’re wrong. Stop tribe hatred. I was denied holiday visa last week by France Schengen. Despite all my travel experiences and I was still denied. I’m a family man, we were planning to go for holiday sept, I submitted all evidence, including my wife American passport & photo of our family. But they still denied. They said, I can’t justified my coming back. I just laughed.

I just have to make another plan to go to Barbados for holiday. Meanwhile, my business is here, my wife reside at USA.

All tribes in Nigeria are guilty of this. Our brothers and sisters traveling abroad had spoilt our images. Even our leaders don’t do things to prevent all these barbaric actions, but they are guilty themselves.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Bashirkareem31: 12:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
ednut1:
Should have allowed them in and help us execute them
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
DKM123:
Nigerian men disgracing the Nigerian flag all over the world . Soon Somalia will ban Nigeria cos we think that being d1sgusting fraudulent yahoo yahoo cronies makes us smart. Nansense..
Nigerian leaders and Government that have been disgracing Nigeria flag since 1960 till today what do you have to say about?
Isn't it der corruption that made the mass to engage in all this things in other to survive??
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
LARRYOBRAIN:
See what Igbos and Obidients have done to Nigerians. Spoiling our image everywhere.
Nigerian leaders and Government that have been spoiling Nigeria image since 1960 till today what do you have to say about them?
Isn't it der corruption that made the mass to engage in all this things in other to survive??

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by NtitledNaija: 12:45pm On Jul 15, 2023
Some Nigerians are a disgrace to the nation. Everywhere they go, they end of showing their primitive and dubious ways. From Ghana, Turkey, Malaysia, UK , Dubai, the appalling stories are all the same.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Ezmans: 12:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
femisplash:

Coming from ibo.. what a shame. Nigerians are being denied visas for holiday because your brothers have taken their development to Sychelles.
husshpupy, monpha,b naira,abba kyari are igbos
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
lexy2014:
It's is very unfortunate that igbos have been predominantly fingered in these disgraceful acts. Am not sure why some of them don't understand what it means to respect the hospitality of their hosts. but the question is how did they pass thru our airports with d drugs enroute Seychelles?

Whether we like it or not, this country aids and abetts the criminality of it's citizens and in a way exports such criminality because we always adopt d path of least resistance as a way of solving problems.

If something as big as a fuel tanker (33,000 litres) carrying petroleum products can easily cross our borders into neighbouring countries and we feel fuel subsidy is responsible and not d border guards, then why will things as small as drugs not pass thru?
Nigerian leaders and Government that have been disgracing Nigeria since 1960 till today what do you have to say about them?
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 15, 2023
dafeoroyo:
Ibo people have seriously spoil the image of this country,the love for quick money and peer pressure always make them to go into drugs,human and organ trafficking,armed robbery, kidnapping, destruction and killing ,lies, hatred ,
Nigerian leaders and Government that have been spoiling the image of Nigeria since 1960 till today what do you have to say about them?
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
yewit37486:
This is so shameful. Yet you see people being quick to blame the government when they should look in the mirror.
Nigerian leaders and Government that have been shaming Nigeria since 1960 till today what do you have to say about them?
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
NtitledNaija:
Some Nigerians are a disgrace to the nation. Everywhere they go, they end of showing their primitive and dubious ways. From Ghana, Turkey, Malaysia, UK , Dubai, the appalling stories are all the same.
Nigerian leaders and Government that have been disgracing Nigeria since 1960 till today, showing der primitive and dubious ways on the citizens, what do you have to say about them?
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by lexy2014: 12:58pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Nigerian leaders and Government that have been disgracing Nigeria since 1960 till today what do you have to say about them?

What is the correlation between your questions and my post?

How do your questions negate the points raised in my post?
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by yewit37486: 12:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Nigerian leaders and Government that have been shaming Nigeria since 1960 till today what do you have to say about them?

Abeg, is Nigeria the only country with poor governance?! Yet you don't see citizens of those countries doing half of what Nigerians do. Don't even go there trying to justify this, 2 wrongs can never ever make a right. Nonsense. What a mindset, smh.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Omoawoke: 1:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
loosecanon50:
Chai my Nigeria...who do us this thing?

That one no do, we come still get the overall drug kingpin himself as our president.

We beg them to release the name of the people doing this crime, we know where they come from. No other place than the east
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Omoawoke: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
naturefellow:
Tinubu is a drg baron. It is unintelligent to be ethnic about crime.

When and where was he ever convicted of drug crimes?
Your brothers from the east are the ones tarnishing our image
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by ObaaOfYorubaLan: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
femisplash:

An illiterate Yoruba person spotted, illiterate that Calls names without verification
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 15, 2023
yewit37486:

Abeg, is Nigeria the only country with poor governance?! Yet you don't see citizens of those countries doing half of what Nigerians do. Don't even go there trying to justify this, 2 wrongs can never ever make a right. Nonsense. What a mindset, smh.
Nigeria has the most poor government in the world,,
Look at all the Oil producing countries in the world and look at Nigeria
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by yewit37486: 1:40pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lewisjohnson:

Nigeria has the most poor government in the world,,
Look at all the Oil producing countries in the world and look at Nigeria

So Nigeria is poorer than Haiti? Nigeria is poorer than Zimbabwe?
Just stop trying to defend what is clearly wrong. Your attempt is dead on arrival.

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Awoleesu(m): 1:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
The Minister of Foreign Affairs and Tourism, Sylvestre Radegonde, is set to meet with the Nigerian ambassador for Seychelles to discuss the matter.

When did Nigeria get an embassy in Seychelles, talk the more of having an ambassador to Seychelles?
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Johans2023: 1:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
When your commander in chief is a drug lord what else do you expect?

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by ozo13(m): 1:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
God1000:
Nigerians should desist from such shenanigans, they commit crime anywhere they go

I won't blame the government of seychelless for doing that, we don't like our own country but they like their own, so behave yourself when you travel out of Nigeria

Why are we so much hated our there? are nigerians the only foreign nationals in other countries?

From south Africa to seychelles, UK, America, China, India, Cambodia and Indonesia, our people are everywhere doing nonsense and spoiling our name

There's no need trying to pin the blame on any tribe here.

well summarized sir
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by prophetfire: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
femisplash:

The credit card frauds is it from Igbos too? It's the credit card frauds that is even their biggest headache and you know it's the natural inborn criminal activity of the Yorubas.
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by sihamey: 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
femisplash:

Last time I check hushpupy is your brother. Pot calling kettle black wink
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by CartelKenneth: 3:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ola9ja23:

At least pretend as if you get shame even if you no get at all

99% of drug related offences committed by Nigerians in diaspora are committed by Ndi headless mobs
Thank you Daddy people with no direction

Your worthless family will languish in poverty for all time
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Coolgent(m): 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
No thanks to IPOB
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Judybash93(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Right move.... I hope you gonna extend it to the Chinese as well
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by XAUBulls: 4:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Marpol: 4:44pm On Jul 15, 2023
For as long as we keep holding brief for internet fraudsters and drug pushers, this is what we will keep getting. The world is a global village, countries see how we eulogize and make excuses for these criminals and they are watching.

More countries will keep banning and restricting the flow of Nigerians to their countries because from the look of things we have become a country without morals!

1 Like

Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by bayelsaowei(m): 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Are we cursed?
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by bayelsaowei(m): 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bobloco:

Every region in this country has the bad eggs amongst them

You and I know those who are notorious for credit card frauds but because of your hate for the Igbo you chose to ignore the below.

"In one case, 62 Nigerians who said they were on holiday used false credit cards, and the money was never credited to the accounts of these establishments. These establishments have lost money. These people spent free holidays in the country at the expense of the establishment owners and there is nothing that can be done for them,"
Afif said.
this is so sad...
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by AfonjaPriest: 9:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
It doesn't take a whiff of a guess to agree with you that Nigeria is the moulder and fashioner of its own problem. Take that trite statement diligently to Mars, it would come back the same. Nigeria is on a default to be self-destructive. The emergence of Tinubu through a state-orchestrated rigging processes has compounded the problem to make it amenable to disregard any solution.
Re: Drug Trafficking, Fraudulent Activities Responsible For Visa Ban - Seychelles VP by Brush1: 2:30am On Jul 16, 2023
I wish I wasn’t ever a Nigerian. In my next life, I will never ever attempt such.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airpeace Defends allegation of Fare Disparity In Parts Of The Country / See The Reason Why Brain Drain Will Continue In Nigeria / Tanker Crushes Little Boy Dead At Upper Iweka, Onitsha (Disturbing Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.