Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation (21674 Views)

BREAKING!!! Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunition In Abakaliki! / Oba Of Lagos Charges The ‘gods’ On Looters Of The King’s Staff (video) / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by enemyofprogress: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Ka bo nbe
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by HEBEI: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Saying that Emefiele sponsors IPOB is the most stupid thing that I have ever heard since I was born.

If Il you want to kill a dog, just do it. Stop this childish accusations that APC's supporters are known for.

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by enemyofprogress: 11:18am On Jul 15, 2023
Hyperchi:
Noting will happen to him, if they are ready, the court should be ready to indict Buhari
did you read the charges at all with an open mind or with an igbotic mind?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by RecentHistory: 11:19am On Jul 15, 2023
grandstar:

You're correct.

I am however surprised they don't have something substantial to hold him for already.

They have substantial stuffs. But they can't use those ones because it will implicate Buhari.

So, they will be using these small "side-hustle" to keep him busy for the next 8 years.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Akaegwu(m): 11:20am On Jul 15, 2023
Comedy raised to power 2. This space na zoo oooo
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:21am On Jul 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:
He destroyed the economy and left many households in
throes of pain, agony and untold hardship

He should be jailed and the keys thrown into the deep blue
sea

He should be jailed on what charges??
Possession of firearms?
You guys are shameless and clueless nitwits.

How did he destroy the economy without being the president?

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by KinSlayer: 11:22am On Jul 15, 2023
Next charge go be possession of marijuana
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by egoldman(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2023
So who issue gun licence to Asari Dokubo?

Sometimes I wonder if Nnamdi kanu might actually be right for calling this country zoo.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by ChybuzzDD(m): 11:23am On Jul 15, 2023
enemyofprogress:

What stupid charges did you read??

Are charges for possession of firearms the reason for all these noises so far?

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Ventura1: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Watery charges
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by nedekid: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

sea
Jailed based on what naa? All those you stated above might be true, but they are mere allegations until the court finds him guilty and jails him.
The security agency has held him for about a month, and the only charges they can bring against him is a pitiable pump action gun charge with having cartrages. I assure you that most people have such weapons in their homes as they were legal until about 3-5 years ago when the then Fulani IG suspended renewal or issuance of gun license. Lots of people therefore have their guns without the ability to renew license.
So to charge a whole Emefiele on gun charges shows that is the only thing they could hold him with.
They should jejely just free him. Ie if he does not sue the agency and collect billions from them.
EFCC or police should have handled the case.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by SaLongs1(m): 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
Douglad:

You don't need to pull the trigger before you become liable for first degree murder. There are multiple cases of spouses serving 25 to life in the US cos they hired assassins to kill their significant other. So talk another thing.

Number two, what are the illegal things Buhari asked him to do? As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing illegal about note changing.

So what exactly is he being held for? Tell me
He is being held exactly for what I have said, the gun part is for him to manage first. The wicked must not go unpunished. Out of all the others he is the only individual who's callousness personally affected me and almost everybody else except you and some of his tribal people l suppose.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Abemy(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
Islie:
•Lagos court to pick judge for case next week

•Another court voids suspended CBN gov’s arrest

https://thenationonlineng.net/emefiele-facing-gun-ammunition-possession-charges-sources/

Is he nolonger a terrorist sponsor?

No evidence of embezzlement and reckless spending during the cash crunch reign?

Or after reformation of embezzlement team, the new administration realized it's their turn to loot and should not rise too much dust and is finding way to kill the Emiefile's case?

Deep down, they regret arresting him, but are clueless on how to handle it now.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Akaujaa(m): 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
How can you prosecute Emefiele leaving Buhari out. It's not possible. Whatever Emefiele did had Buhari's consent.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
If those are the charges then no case

DSS thy witch hunt Emefiele,
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by famology(m): 11:29am On Jul 15, 2023
Now I know the DSS are mad
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Douglad: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2023
SaLongs1:
He is being held exactly for what I have said, the gun part is for him to manage first. The wicked must not go unpunished. Out of all the others he is the only individual who's callousness personally affected me and almost everybody else except you and some of his tribal people l suppose.

You didn't say anything at all about any of the illegalities he supposedly committed. Currency change, however uncomfortable it might have been, was not illegal in any shape or form.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by NIGERDELTAIDOL: 11:33am On Jul 15, 2023
BigBlackPreek:

sea
How,,,You just like to show your stupidity every time

You better read to understand....mumu go school u refused see your life now.

If emefiele is drag, Buhari and Malami will be involve too,,,,because he answer to the x president.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by SaLongs1(m): 11:35am On Jul 15, 2023
tysontim:
go and sit down oga, if you're working and is your dream job, you'll take orders from your Boss Good or Bad. In your heart you know the truth, Buhari need to be arrested.
I am sitting down as l write this of course but Emefiele will wish he had never purchased APC presidential election form when his job was to be a non partisan. If e sure for anybody make dem go free am from DSS cell.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by saysoo: 11:36am On Jul 15, 2023
Islie:
•Lagos court to pick judge for case next week

•Another court voids suspended CBN gov’s arrest

https://thenationonlineng.net/emefiele-facing-gun-ammunition-possession-charges-sources/
I was thinking that Agbado lord is intelligent but just look at the comic they are charging this guy for. For sure agbado is a vindictive man.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Mayeldah(m): 11:37am On Jul 15, 2023
Joke of the century grin

ordinary fulani cow herders wield guns parading our road and bushes on a daily, foolish DSS have not arrested any of them since 1756

Tinubu and the Yorubas will pay for this on a later date!

Free Emefiele or you arrest Buhari too.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by zicoraads: 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

I don't like Emefiele but you see this government will be a very very useless one.

So you can't find any serious FINANCIAL MISMANAGEMENT to bring this man to book after all these weeks of detaining him.

You will see how he will get out of the hook like others during Buhari's government.

That's the same reason why I never supported this Tinubu of a man in the first place.

WHAT MIRACLES DO YOU EXPECT FROM A MAN WITH A LEAKING BUMBUM FOR YEARS?

Hahahaha!
All the while, then you're charging him for owning a firearm. Same thing came to my mind.

Why not the terrorism charges that they said they were after him for?

Dem never serious.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Donedeal1(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2023
This demon amongst men should be ostracized from the society.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 15, 2023
DSS don't seems to have any evidence.. beginning to look like witchy witchy to me ... Is he the only one with an un license gun in Lagos, please look for a better charge or allow him go see Maggie .
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by SaLongs1(m): 11:42am On Jul 15, 2023
Douglad:

You didn't say anything at all about any of the illegalities he supposedly committed. Currency change, however uncomfortable it might have been, was not illegal in any shape or form.

Let me add my own to the other charges previously proffered by the authorities, is a sitting CBN governor supposed to purchase presidential election form?
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by tnerro1(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
DSS is unarguably the most incompetent security agency in Nigeria. This was the same way they charged Dasuki, a former military officer for that matter, to court for possession of firearms and the case died, to their shame. DSS needs to be disbanded and their HQ demolished for being a source of shame to Nigeria. How many court cases have they won in the last 30 years? Maybe -3. Why can't Tinubu ask them to transfer this case to the EFCC before they burgle it and release the criminal to go back to enjoy his loot and the economic crimes he committed against 200m Nigerians??

I supported everything you said except the demolish their HQ part, why demolish, they should turn it into a hotel for better use

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Harrynight(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Super Rich men don't always found guilty and jailed in Nigeria

Arrest and Court/Audio prosecution/trial Is normal as the accused will, just a matter of time, be let go and declare not guilty... But that can't be the same for the poor
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by SaLongs1(m): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Donedeal1:
This demon amongst men should be ostracized from the society.
They should just break his wicked bald head before throwing him into the Atlantic Ocean at least others will think twice before grinding a whole country to a halt.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Lboy30(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2023
People, what has Naira redesign got to do with arms? Shey ona dey wine me neeee? Nothing as usual will happen to Emefiele. Ibilike say Dem won tell us another stori again.hahahaha
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Hyperchi(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2023
enemyofprogress:
Oga forget the charges, it becoz court said they should charge him or he will be set free. That why u are seeing all this, he will never serve time in jail. All this are do me I do u stunt.
For the corruption case on in it will also go down. It just for some time. Most of naija secret deals by buhari govt emefele knows. And some shady transfer with FG orders. So if it on corruption case u will have to invite buhari to court. Which the present govt will not do.
He is the CBN President the gun is for his protection.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Chucks13: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2023
He will never go free. All the shit he have done I don't care but for making me to bought my hard earned cash with money infact if I see him alone in wrong place I will smash his skull in anger.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Lboy30(m): 11:47am On Jul 15, 2023
When this season finishes please, make them wake me up....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Buys Car For AbdulSalam Idowu, A Physically Challenged Lawyer / Why South East APC Leaders Rejected Governor Okorocha / Northern Elders Forum Kicks Against Nigeria’s Division

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.