Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation (21650 Views)

BREAKING!!! Police Intercept 753 Machine Gun Ammunition In Abakaliki! / Oba Of Lagos Charges The ‘gods’ On Looters Of The King’s Staff (video) / Terhemba Iyo: Soldier Killed By Bokoharam When He Ran Out Of Ammunition In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Officialmrt: 10:59am On Jul 15, 2023
Islie:
•Lagos court to pick judge for case next week

•Another court voids suspended CBN gov’s arrest

https://thenationonlineng.net/emefiele-facing-gun-ammunition-possession-charges-sources/
This him picture go good for meme
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Menclothing: 11:00am On Jul 15, 2023
So this the only case against him the man is laughing DSs not rubbish organization

Only 2 count charges

DSs have never win
Any case

Fg should dismantle the waste of fund sector

2 Likes

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Angelfrost(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2023
What a charade!

Emefiele, Buhari, Tinubu, and APC are just playing games with the low intelligence of most Nigerians!

Emefiele must be having the fun of his life...! He will be waking free and spending his loot before this year is over! cool

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by JohnBullMySon: 11:02am On Jul 15, 2023
Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/emefiele-facing-gun-ammunition-possession-charges-sources/
Hypocrites.

Every big man in Nigeria has a magmum or Benelli in his room.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by grandstar(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2023
This charges are laughable. Many Nigerian bigwigs would be languishing in prison because of this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by debeginin(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2023
WildChild00:
I saw it on the news yesterday, this is a joke to the Nigerian Govt headed by Mr Tinubu, must you pay Emefile back in his own coin, levelled alligation on him.
Apt!. And Asari is walking free,smh.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Odidigboigbo(m): 11:02am On Jul 15, 2023
So after all the shout and media trial, this is the only thing, they came up with. Comic relief.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by SaLongs1(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2023
The DDS should help me break his wicked bald head first before anything else. For those of you saying that he was doing his principal's biddings, I say you are morally shallow. If I pay you to kill someone and you do so, you are liable to first degree murder not me.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Goldbw122(m): 11:03am On Jul 15, 2023
When you are the cbn governor you just be corrupt like absolutely corrupt. So there is no way to get that free pass, when you are dealing with a corrupt country.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by DeLaRue: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2023
grandstar:
This charges are laughable. Many Nigerian bigwigs would be languishing in prison because of this.

It's a strategy.

The courts were putting them under pressure to charge or release him.

So, they went for the easiest offences they can charge him for, for now.

The bigger charges will come later.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by RecentHistory: 11:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Even if it is to be using traffic offence to hold him every week, Emefiele will spend quality time in prison.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Okwyjesus(m): 11:04am On Jul 15, 2023
Islie:

They are shifting from the main issues bcs confession will scatter table.

Was it gun issue they arrested him for

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by RecentHistory: 11:05am On Jul 15, 2023
grandstar:

Let him go to court and be laughing there.

They want to use this one to hold him.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Igwe9(m): 11:05am On Jul 15, 2023
Did they catch him with the Gun?
Dis he shoot anybody with a Gun.
Police could plant a Gun in his house just to indict him

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by tysontim(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Stupid trial what happened to Buhari his boss?
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by chatinent: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2023
As an armed robber or what? Every big man must have guns legally acquired! You must think over 200 million people aren't wise!

These charges are a smokescreen. They aren't really charging him for trying to destroy the economy. What do they care! They are paying back cos he almost caused them election failure!

It's partisan as usual!
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by judedwriter(m): 11:06am On Jul 15, 2023
And Buhari is walking freely 🚶‍♂️
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by RecentHistory: 11:06am On Jul 15, 2023
Okwyjesus:

They are shifting from the main issues bcs confession will scatter table.

Was it gun issue they arrested him for

Okwudili, they want to use this one to keep him in detention till he's tired of life.
He will keep talking and they will keep arresting others. Yet, he won't be released.
Same thing they did to Dasuki.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by RecentHistory: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Igwe9:
Did they catch him with the Gun?
Dis he shoot anybody with a Gun.
Police could plant a Gun in his house just to indict him

Possession alone is an offence.
Stop arguing like a garden egg hawker.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by HelipsTech: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
Emefiele detention is political and scores settling.
The bitter truth is that this man committed no offense because he is not the commander in chief as of when his policies were established.

His policies, no doubt were witch hunting as good as it was, came at the wrong time.

Arrest Buhari instead
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Mrbenny001: 11:07am On Jul 15, 2023
So after all the noise...these people has no concrete evidence against this guy...just political witch hunt as usual...all to please the gullible

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by SaLongs1(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
God1000:
I don't pity him, but nobody should be shielded from prosecution, get all his confederates.

Politicians that served in the last administration should not be reappointed, doing so means it's business as usual.

Arrest them all
I don't mind the others personally as this evil Emefiele who degraded my personal fortune and he should be grateful there is no way some of us can lay hands on him else he will praise God for DSS preventive detention.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by tysontim(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
SaLongs1:
The DDS should help me break his wicked bald head first before anything else. For those of you saying that he was doing his principal's biddings, I say you are morally shallow. If I pay you to kill someone and you do so, you are liable to first degree murder not me.
go and sit down oga, if you're working and is your dream job, you'll take orders from your Boss Good or Bad. In your heart you know the truth, Buhari need to be arrested.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Douglad: 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

God ooo!

Where are the terrorism charges?
Where are the funds siphoning charges?

God, Tinubu government is so fuckin stupid.

There really is no hope.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by grandstar(m): 11:08am On Jul 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

Let him go to court and be laughing there.

They want to use this one to hold him.

You're correct.

I am however surprised they don't have something substantial to hold him for already.
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Blaze14k: 11:09am On Jul 15, 2023
whytediamond:
Anytime I remember the pain Nigerians faced during the botched Naira resign and cashless policy episode, I do not feel any pity for the animal called Emefiele.

How can a CBN Governor be contesting for Presidency without tendering a resignation?

To Hell with Emefiele and anyone that backed him.

Was it emefiele or buhari who redesigned the naira?
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by just2endowed: 11:11am On Jul 15, 2023
RenaissanceGuy:
DSS is unarguably the most incompetent security agency in Nigeria. This was the same way they charged Dasuki, a former military officer for that matter, to court for possession of firearms and the case died, to their shame. DSS needs to be disbanded and their HQ demolished for being a source of shame to Nigeria. How many court cases have they won in the last 30 years? Maybe -3. Why can't Tinubu ask them to transfer this case to the EFCC before they burgle it and release the criminal to go back to enjoy his loot and the economic crimes he committed against 200m Nigerians??

That firearms things is now the new format. Weapons could have been implanted. I keep an open mind to what am reading as government agencies can not be trusted.

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by BOUNTYDOG(m): 11:11am On Jul 15, 2023
Very funny
I am just thinking,who gave the intel that he is in possession of firearm that warranted his arrest in the 1st place.he should have been arrested by EFCC for his status and not DSS,the fireaem.possession should be added to the fraud
If u want to arresst people for possession of firearms the DSS should know the houses to search not someone in possession of just a rifle.
They should stop decieving/distracting us
Same way Abba Kyari was supposed to face charges for fraud in Yankee,dey diverted it to drugs in Nigeria
Its such a pity

1 Like

Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by Douglad: 11:14am On Jul 15, 2023
SaLongs1:

You don't need to pull the trigger before you become liable for first degree murder. There are multiple cases of spouses serving 25 to life in the US cos they hired assassins to kill their significant other. So talk another thing.

Number two, what are the illegal things Buhari asked him to do? As far as I'm concerned, there's nothing illegal about note changing.

So what exactly is he being held for? Tell me
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by wegevv: 11:15am On Jul 15, 2023
Islie:

America step aside, there’s a new land of the free and home of the brave lmao

Which kind nonsense be this?
Re: Emefiele Facing Gun, Ammunition Possession Charges — The Nation by gigabyte13: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2023
Will you people get out
You arrested a man for how many weeks now
You are still struggling to press charges against him......
I mean meaningful charges
Una go just dey do
Initial gragra
Just to entertain the citizen through the press
Thunder fire all of una
DSS, ooooooo
Emefiele oooooooooooo
All of una join

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ben Murray Bruce Tweets On Education And Teachers / FG To Facebook: Stop IPOB From Using Your Platform To Incite Violence / Atiku, Okowa And Goodluck Jonathan Hold Close Door Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.