Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,045 members, 7,859,743 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:54 PM

Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? (655 Views)

Almost All Tinubu Supporters Online Are Beggars. / Tinubu Gave Alms Out Of Compassion, Not Bribe – APC PCC / Beggars In Lagos Protest Against Harrassment, Block Goverment Offices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:16am On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:
I only said I will not give free money or patronise the yorubas.
Where have I proclaimed hate?

Be careful with your choice of words.

You liar.

You said you are also boycotting Yoruba business as well

Why not boycott Yoruba land as well.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by MrColdsweat: 11:24am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

You liar.

You said you are also boycotting Yoruba business as well

Why not boycott Yoruba land as well.

Does non-patronage mean hate?
Olodo omo.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:25am On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Does non-patronage mean hate?
Olodo omo.

Then don't patronise their land as well.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by MrColdsweat: 11:26am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Then don't patronise their land as well.

Lagos also belongs to the Egun. And they are not yorubas.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by Newton2024: 11:27am On Jul 15, 2023
seunmsg:

As par the question in bold, you are. To prove it, see what those you’re patronizing think of you πŸ‘‡

Buddy, take your L in peace and stop patronizing. Nobody gives a fvck about you.
I understand the frustration of MrColdsweat. It's not easy to be a third class citizen in your own country. Entire SE is not economically convenient for majority of people and he has to come and sojourn in a land he hates so much. Notwithstanding, my love for igbos is unconditional and my support for Mr Peter Obi is because he is incorruptible, he is competent and has character unlike Tinubu who is a documented narcotic trafficker.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:28am On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Lagos also belongs to the Egun. And they are not yorubas.

Egun do not have problem with their larger Yoruba brothers.

Yoruba are not like you whom Ikwere and Asaba Ibos have divorced .

3 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by Newton2024: 11:32am On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

You must be dense to think I give a fvck about what you like or not. If you like igbos, that's your business.

Stop quoting me.
I'm not the reason for your frustration bro. You are boycotting Yoruba business, why not boycott Yoruba land as well? Irrespective, I love you igbos and I wish one day, you will cease to be third class citizens of Nigeria.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by MrColdsweat: 11:35am On Jul 15, 2023
Newton2024:
I understand the frustration of MrColdsweat. It's not easy to be a third class citizen in your own country. Entire SE is not economically convenient for majority of people and he has to come and sojourn in a land he hates so much. Notwithstanding, my love for igbos is unconditional and my support for Mr Peter Obi is because he is incorruptible, he is competent and has character unlike Tinubu who is a documented narcotic trafficker.

Mr yarribastard.... As a first class citizen, what do you enjoy that an igboman does not enjoy?
Do you have separate infrastructures welfare or privileges that you enjoy?

We agree that we are third class citizens. Tell your first class owo mi da brothers to stop begging third class ndigbo for money In the name of tuale oga mi.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by Roger3D(m): 11:38am On Jul 15, 2023
iSense247:
The rate of begging online and offline in Nigeria is increasing at an alarming rate since Mr Tinubu took over the mantle of leadership of this country. You will see beggars and corporate beggars everywhere and most of these beggars are people who voted for APC and Tinubu in the last election despite our several warnings. Do you think it is proper to help these people financially or otherwise despite the fact that they were warned? We warned them!

The most annoying part is that despite the economic hardship that comes with their choice, they are still unrepentant. If another election is to hold tomorrow, they will still vote Tinubu again and again. Can Nigeria become good if there is no punishment for bad choices? Won't that be tantamount to encouragement of stupidity?
Even Obi supporters like you beg for money on and off line.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by MrColdsweat: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Newton2024:
I'm not the reason for your frustration bro. You are boycotting Yoruba business, why not boycott Yoruba land as well? Irrespective, I love you igbos and I wish one day, you will cease to be third class citizens of Nigeria.
You yarribastards have a habit of believing your own lies so I am not upset at you for thinking I'm frustrated.

I am in Lagos because Lagos is part of Nigeria and I have a right to free movement. If you don't like this, you can either cry or drink rat poison with chilled sniper like Awolowo.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by AntiTerrorist: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

Mr yarribastard.... As a first class citizen, what do you enjoy that an igboman does not enjoy?
Do you have separate infrastructures welfare or privileges that you enjoy?

We agree that we are third class citizens. Tell your first class owo mi da brothers to stop begging third class ndigbo for money In the name of tuale oga mi.
Truly, I am not happy that igbos are third class citizens in Nigeria. Hotels in the country are filled with igbos women doing ashewo business and most of their men can't survive without going into crime (Invictus Obi comes to mind). In SE, teenagers are the prostitutes their because their matured women have migrated for "greener pastures." South Easterners are economically marginalized by their own people in government. I believe one, Obi will change their status quo.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by MrColdsweat: 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Egun do not have problem with their larger Yoruba brothers.

Yoruba are not like you whom Ikwere and Asaba Ibos have divorced .

I am not in Yarribaland.
I am in Egunland.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by MrColdsweat: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2023
AntiTerrorist:
Truly, I am not happy that igbos are third class citizens in Nigeria. Hotels in the country are filled with igbos women doing ashewo business and most of their men can't survive without going into crime (Invictus Obi comes to mind). In SE, teenagers are the prostitutes their because their matured women have migrated for "greener pastures." South Easterners are economically marginalized by their own people in government. I believe one, Obi will change their status quo.
Whatever!!!
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:49am On Jul 15, 2023
MrColdsweat:

I am not in Yarribaland.
I am in Egunland.

Declare Egun Republic for them while you are at it just as your busybody Ojukwu declared Midwest independent and appointed an Okoro as it's HoS.

Why can't you cretins mind your business and region

2 Likes

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by compton11(m): 11:50am On Jul 15, 2023
Give it to obi supporters

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by MrColdsweat: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

Declare Egun Republic for them while you are at it just as your busybody Ojukwu declared Midwest independent and appointed an Okoro as it's HoS.

Why can't you cretins mind your business and region
I don't know why this is difficult for you to assimilate, perhaps your brain has been clogged by that spirogyra soup your people prepare with toilet broom.

Nigeria is our region.
Therefore every part of Nigeria is our business. If you don't like it, I can buy sniper on jumia and waybill it to you.
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by BeninRefugees: 1:30pm On Jul 15, 2023
Odogwuzack:
All the beggars on my street here are igbos.

Should I stop giving them money because they supported failure Obi??

It's your people that said it o grin
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by ariesbull: 1:32pm On Jul 15, 2023
Odogwuzack:
All the beggars on my street here are igbos.

Should I stop giving them money because they supported failure Obi??
what is the name of your street so that we can assist them

But been a lier or someone telling lies You will never say the name of your street
Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by Asswipemod: 2:42pm On Jul 15, 2023
seunmsg:
This thread reminds me of one poor cretin that goes by the handle 1nigeriamyfoot. He opened a thread just like this after the 2019 presidential election to mock others until I came in and shut him up. He ran away from Nairaland since then.

[b]Most of the giveaway I’ve done on social media have [/b]been to people from the south east who made up 95% of the Obidient movement. Funny enough, they are the same people who will open senseless threads like this to chest beat and brag over nothing. Those who give don’t make noise. People from the south east are not even known for philanthropy. They are known majorly for being extremely stingy. So, what’s the noise all about?

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜
Kadoso Mutairu aka seunmsg!

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by okoloto: 2:50pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yoruba is only your friend when he is benefiting grin they don't have that helping culture even to their people and that is why you see them prostrating for a small gesture because they see it as something over normal.

1 Like

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by Odogwuzack: 3:09pm On Jul 15, 2023
Newton2024:
You are not better than heliues and other Tinubu's surpporters on this platform. You are all disgusting tribalists and a shame to this country.

I am proudly Yoruba, I love igbos and I am Obidient. Do you think I am stupid? During the last presidential election, Obi has more support from Yoruba elites than Tinubu. Who among Igbo elites supported Peter Obi?

You are mistaken... Igbos' hate on the Yorubas has very little to do with supporting Obi or not. If Obi had won, you wouldn't still be spared in the insults and braggings that would have been directed against the Yorubas.

It's all about unhealthy competition and deep jealousy to them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is It Okay To Give Alms To Tinubu's Surpporters Who Are Beggars? by EcoNews: 3:57pm On Jul 15, 2023
Buy you miserable lot can not tell us who is not shinning among tribes in Nigeria.

As Igbo stopped the shine of Yorubas Hausa Fulani Kanuri Ikwerre Nupe Ibibio Efik etc or what is your Igbo father making noise about

MrColdsweat:
I challenge you to do you whatever you want. Igbo will always shine.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Will Appear Militarily Weak If We Don't Fight Niger / Cement Price Will Increase To N9,000 – Dangote Warn / Igbos Can Teach Southwest Γ‰ternel Fatal Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.