Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,035 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Tribalists in the building Gather Here - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribalists in the building Gather Here (496 Views)

Giannis Ugochukwu Antetokounmpo - Sending A Clear Message To Tribalists / If You Know The Building Cost Of The HQ Of Customs, You Will Faint - Shehu Sani / Igbos Are Not Tribalists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by compton11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
Monsignor22:

Which Igbo girl will be insane enough to smash a yaribaa monkey? that's like polluting her genes with that of a nearthandal. You're better off with your yaribaa pigsty bishes, same inferior genes that can produce mutations together 🤮
nìgga many Yorubas are smashing your bìtchés 😃

1 Like

Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by compton11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:

What all you saying? With the millions in Lagos ?
I'm not in Lagos
Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by Ahmeduana(m): 12:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Adaibeku:
I am a moslem from osun
I have a useless jobless husband
I have 6 children
And my second daughter is pregnant for a village alfa for the second time

Pls I pray to Allah so that the N8000 will favour me and my useless family

I can barely feed my family oloún shanu mi
Opay
Your mouth 👄 is also callous undecided

Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
I'm Yoruba and I like the fact that Hausas are honest and nice to a fault (as far as you respect their girls and religion, and you don't treat them like dirt). They are also very trusting. Also, Hausas/Fulanis/Kanuris/Nupes/Shuwas/Buras (in fact, the north as a whole) have the most beautiful, most feminine and most dignified ladies in Nigeria. By the way, I'm married to a beautiful Nupe woman.

1 Like

Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Flathead8:
Ibo women, with 2k you can sleep with many of them. If not for them, konji would've dealt with us

You find them attractive? I'll consider myself gay if I even get moved by them. I'm not a fan of hairy chest and yam legs in "women".
Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:

I have been thinking of one positive thing about them also

Me too. That was what I was thinking. I just couldn't think of anything likeable about them. Except maybe the fact they give me quality entertainment with their public show of hypocrisy, unintelligent lies, delusion and stupidity, thinking they're being smart. If that counts.
Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
garriAndsugar:

yoruba dey craze to talk bad about hausa? them never born their papa well

Make them born your papa well first make him come out on Monday morning if those Ekpa small boys no reset him head with lashes of koboko.
Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:27pm On Jul 15, 2023
[quote author=Nwamazi8 post=124433301]Use this opportunity to say something positive that you like about the tribe you have insulted on this forum, no negative or abusive feedbacks...keep the ethnic banter aside and let's see if we have a toxic-free engagement. So comment one positive thing about the other tribes that you admire.

Oya let's go! grin[/quote

Stop opening useless threads like this.

What actually do you expect to hear from Nigerians

You'll only end up giving avenues for frustrated low-lifes and nonentities to try to make themselves feel alive.
Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by Flathead8: 2:43pm On Jul 15, 2023
Bleaching creams and fake wigs has made some of them attractive
SamboAnguissa:

You find them attractive? I'll consider myself gay if I even get moved by them. I'm not a fan of hairy chest and yam legs in "women".
Re: Tribalists in the building Gather Here by BentizilL3: 2:55pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:

How are Itshekiris slaves to your generation? Are you mentally stable? I am a Yoruba boy. I am a Muslim. I am not mentally deranged like you
Ignore..
She's from Osuland... grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Countries With The Highest/Lowest Minimum Wages As Of 2023 / Reno Omokri: How Akintola Repelled Nwobosi Who Came To Kill Him (Jan 1966) / CSU & Tinubu: How Evans Enwerem Lost His Senate President Seat Over Discrepancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.