Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya (12116 Views)

President Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Niamey, Niger Republic / Peter Obi Shares His Experience At Dunamis Mid Year Praise And Worship (Photos) / Buhari To Attend AU Summit In Mauritania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Chucks13: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2023
taylor89:
When is Tinubu visiting Chicago

I wan check something

Bloody senile frog

Cocaine ambassador

Ok, we have heard you but pls tell obi to visit UK we want to check something briefly.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by paymentvoucher: 11:37am On Jul 15, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by NigerianAngelo(m): 11:39am On Jul 15, 2023
This man is a disaster of the highest magnitude.

And a considerable reflection of yorubas.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by JeffreyD1(m): 11:40am On Jul 15, 2023
Na why force full road this morning
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Chucks13: 11:40am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

What miracle do you expect from a A MAN WITH A LEAKING BUMBUM?

I pity NIGERIANS Shaa!

I didn't call anybody's name o! Before you will come dey para for me.

Pity yourself first.

Pls can you do us a title favour? Pls kindly post your papa picture here we want check something.

I'm not being rude but just want to check something ok...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Kukutenla: 11:43am On Jul 15, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
May it continue to favour me and my family. Amen.

"As e dey pain dem e dey sweet us as e dey sweet us e dey pain dem" grin

Hallelujah!
Have you seen your 8k

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by ignisaqua(f): 11:44am On Jul 15, 2023
Travelled to France and Macron simply sent a minister of tourism to welcome a Nigerian President, and tinubus braindead supporters never read the handwriting on the wall.
Probably,he went to visit Eiffel towers etal while Meaningful personalities like Ramaphosa them were busy in the summit replying macron that Africans r not beggars.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by dikings(m): 11:45am On Jul 15, 2023
How does this help a common Nigerian to make a down payment, for a roasted Corn? ; angry
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by broadman20: 11:46am On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

Pity yourself first.

Pls can you do us a title favour? Pls kindly post your papa picture here we want check something.

Hahahaha!

My papa is in heaven after living a celebrated life here on planet earth.

The most important thing is that aside living in one of the GRA' S (Government Reserved Area), he never did any DRUG RELATED BUSINESS or was he A DRUG BARON.

God bless you dad for the privilege you gave to us, always greatly greaful.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by ignisaqua(f): 11:46am On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

Pity yourself first.

Ozuo!
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Chucks13: 11:51am On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

My papa is in heaven after living a celebrated life here on planet earth.

The most important thing is that aside living in one of the GRA' S (Government Reserved Area), he never dig any DRUG RELATED BUSINESS or was he A DRUG BARON.

God bless you dad for the privilege you gave to us, always greatly greaful.

Funny you I know you will claimed your dad is dead.

How do you identify a bastard? 1. They insult peoples parent
2. There father is always in heaven.... they can never have father who is alive.

And you possessed both identity. Ndooh!!!

You go learn in hard way las las.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by OloYeOfEgbE: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:
They should package Kanu in the luggage compartment and get Kenya to officially sign his reparation back to Nigeria.

Faster way to get liberation..We in lagos or abroad or outside the Eastern region might be nice..Be rest assured those village guys are not nice.

Do am abeg
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by broadman20: 11:53am On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

Funny you I know you will claimed uour dad is dead.

How do you identify a bastard? 1. They insult peoples parent 2. 2. There father is always in heaven.... they connecter have father who is alive.

Hahahaha!

As a man is so he thinks.......

Holy Bible.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by GeneralDae: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2023
taylor89:

I wan check something

Bloody senile frog

Cocaine ambassador
He was there in 2001.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by AuschwitzPrefec: 11:54am On Jul 15, 2023
OloYeOfEgbE:

Be rest assured those village guys are not nice.

Do am abeg

And who is looking for their validation ?
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by APCNig: 11:55am On Jul 15, 2023
taylor89:

I wan check something

Bloody senile frog

Cocaine ambassador

When your brother that is serving jail time for drugs trafficking there is released

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Memphitz357: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Think9ja:
cry
That's our president!

Anything to pepper these pigs is welcomed.
Your tribal bigotry will be the end of you.
Mark my words.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by kingyakos: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Tinubu never go toilet?
Tinubu never eat?
Make una post dat one na
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Chucks13: 12:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:

Hahahaha!

As a man is so he thinks.......

Holy Bible.

Go and Google the definition of a bastard then take a dictionary to check the meaning then ask any elder left in your family to tell you the real trait of a bastard you will realise the finger is pointing to your face.

Bastards fathers address is always in heaven, bro....
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by 77up(m): 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
taylor89:

I wan check something

Bloody senile frog

Cocaine ambassador
Stale already.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Aquila99: 12:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
broadman20:
Hmmmmm!

What miracle do you expect from a A MAN WITH A LEAKING BUMBUM?

I pity NIGERIANS Shaa!

I didn't call anybody's name o! Before you will come dey para for me.

No miracle, except having an Offspring like u..
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Angelfrost(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Weedhustler:
When are we receiving the 8k?

We??!... It's meant for about 12 Million people out of the 200 Million plus population!

So, how exactly e wan take reach you??! tongue
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by 77up(m): 12:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Have you seen your 8k
Your mama must have seen it in the village, I believe government should consider them the poor ones sad
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by 77up(m): 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

Funny you I know you will claimed your dad is dead.

How do you identify a bastard? 1. They insult peoples parent
2. There father is always in heaven.... they can never have father who is alive.

lastly,their dead dad is always rich while alive 😂😂😂
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Kukutenla: 12:07pm On Jul 15, 2023
77up:
Your mama must have seen it in the village, I believe government should consider them the poor ones sad
Have you seen yours
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by OloYeOfEgbE: 12:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
AuschwitzPrefec:

And who is looking for their validation ?

You are just ranting on this platform..If the sit at home isn't disturbing your economy,slaves won't bother the army when plateau state lost 800 plus..innocent ignorant souls

We won't forget the 12000 missing during the imo massacre. .

Oya write long epistle make I answer

Dey Play.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Jsucre(m): 12:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
taylor89:

I wan check something

Bloody senile frog

Cocaine ambassador
may the Lord heal your wound bro. Quick recovery

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by broadman20: 12:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

Go and Google the definition of a bastard then take a dictionary to check the meaning then ask any elder left in your family to tell you the real trait of a bastard you will realise the finger is pointing to your face.

Bastards fathers address is always in heaven, bro....

Hahahaha!

Only God knows why you have decided to personalize a message without names made in a public forum o!

Do you have a leaking bumbum?

What is your wahala abeg?

Abeg look for person wey employ you make you para for him no be me go heal your demon o!
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by broadman20: 12:21pm On Jul 15, 2023
Aquila99:

No miracle, except having an Offspring like u..

Guy no Para for me, why are you personalizing a general statement? Do you have a leaking bumbum?

No be only you dey buy fuel over 500 Naira, abeg shift joor look for another person.
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by haslaw(m): 12:31pm On Jul 15, 2023
Another avenue for IPOB/OBIDIENTS to start crying upandan. grin
Re: Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:33pm On Jul 15, 2023
Kukutenla:

Have you seen your 8k

Yes I have. Bubu used to give us #5k but now it is #8k. tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bagudu On Budget Padding: Insertions By National Assembly Legal – Minister / Sanusi's Coronation Postponed For Security Reasons / Will Petrol Sell For N200/Litre In 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.