Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story (288 Views)

Couples With Thriving Marriages, Please Share Your Story / Pregnant Women And Weird Cravings! Share Your Story About Anyone!! / Have You Been Betrayed Before? Share Your Story, You Might Heal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story by Donkogbe: 11:45am On Jul 15, 2023
This is a true life story about me.
I don't know how to write so don't mind my text errorrs.

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
Re: Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story by garriAndsugar: 11:58am On Jul 15, 2023
Is everything okay with you at all? you have created so many topics about this
Re: Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
The problem about renting an apartment is the renewal of the rent when it expire

1 Like

Re: Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story by QuinModah(f): 2:48pm On Jul 15, 2023
Merch:
The problem about renting an apartment is the renewal of the rent when it expire
Save a sizeable amount on a monthly , you will have money to pay your rent. If your rent is 150k and you earn 200k, 20 k each month will give you 240k, leaving a balance of 90k for clothes, gadgets or even professional certification.
Enjoy your weekend.

1 Like

Re: Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
you just calculated salary and savings, what about unforeseen expenses like sickness
QuinModah:
Save a sizeable amount on a monthly , you will have money to pay your rent. If your rent is 150k and you earn 200k, 20 k each month will give you 240k, leaving a balance of 90k for clothes, gadgets or even professional certification.
Enjoy your weekend.

Re: Getting Your Apartment ! Share Your Story by Sirchiboy: 6:54pm On Jul 15, 2023
Donkogbe:
This is a true life story about me.
I don't know how to write so don't mind my text errorrs.

I came from a very poor background and a divided family with no single love among siblings. Its affected my mental health allot.
My mother gave birth to 8 children. 4 girls 4 boys and i am the last born. I have never enjoy my childhood because i was surrounded with brothers and sisters that don't like each other and the hatred grew that my elder brother from another father bullied and gave me a tough childhood till i grew to be a tennager. i endure everything but i was setting my head on what could be going wrong in the family maybe it is a curse or something.

i fought my way through school and struggled to pay my tuition fee plus accommodation and life expenses. I was living in face me and slap you in abeokuta and i experienced one of the dreadful moments of my existence. But glory to God it made me stronger and wise to be a man i am today.

I finish my service year this feb 2 and i went back to my mothers house because i lost allot of money from a trip that took me and my ex from jos to lagos. i went back to ogun state to stay with my mum God so good she traveled to london to stay with my rich sister from another father ( the family is so divided that nobody love each other, the rich don't want to help but taking care of our mother) She travelled for 4month and i was able to save my apartment money.

Just today to the Glory of God, the poor boy that was digraced and shamed in abeokuta, the boy they have written off and said he can never make it in life or do good things HAS JUST SEALED AND PAID IN CASH HIS APARTMENT DREAM. This will be the first time i will be experiencing maximum privacy.

I am not showing off or trying to brag. I am only setting it out to whoever come accross this story that " whatever you set your mind to do irrespective of coming from a very poor background" with focus and diligence, YOU WILL ACHIEVE THEM. Stay blessed
So you brought our family to this forum?

(1) (Reply)

Luxury 7 Seater Fabrics Sofa And Dining Of 4 For 220k And Get A FREE CENTER TABL / 50+ Baby Boy Names With Meaning / Seun Needs To Pay People To Write Contents For Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.