Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,564 members, 7,958,748 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:19 PM

I'm Stock Broke,help Me! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / I'm Stock Broke,help Me! (1048 Views)

You Have No Reason Under Heaven To Be Broke! / I'm Stock Broke! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Stock Broke,help Me! by esoneek(m): 10:45am On Sep 08, 2007
People in the house, pls u've gotta novice here.I m completely naive about trading in stocks but i heard it is safe secure and rewarding. How much can i really reap from an investment of 500k ,say in 2yrs? pls be elaborate.cheers
Re: I'm Stock Broke,help Me! by egoldman(m): 1:23pm On Sep 08, 2007
If you dont need that 500,000 k for about 2 years, i suggest you pump it all into Union D ,you have 90% chance of becoming a millionaire with it .
Re: I'm Stock Broke,help Me! by UNLEASHED(m): 7:30pm On Sep 08, 2007
What about 7 years with that amount of money? how much could he realize?? Just make a rough estimate,
Re: I'm Stock Broke,help Me! by alliednetw(m): 8:00pm On Sep 08, 2007
@
What about 7 years with that amount of money? how much could he realize?? Just make a rough estimate_

In 7 years,you should be worth between 5 and 10million.But it depends on how the market goes.Best thing is take interest and follow stockmarket activities as events unfold

(1) (Reply)

Any Nigerian With Good Knowledge Of The Stock Market, Please Step In Here! / How To Understand The Stock Table: And Make Profitable Investment Decisions / Oceanic Bank To Transfer 40% Shares To Ecobank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.