Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,131 members, 7,818,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday (35609 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? / CBN To Clamp Down On Illegal PoS Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday by Jmarjr(m): 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2023
Thermodynamics:
I'm not a POS operator but things are getting expensive, transport fare and food is now expensive, many people have added price to their goods, what do you expect the POS Operators to do? How do you expect them to shoulder the inflation? They have to increase their price too.

Do u know that most companies did not increase workers salary??
Re: POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday by Thermodynamics(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2023
Jmarjr:

Do u know that most companies did not increase workers salary??
Yes, which is very bad.
But that's the advantage of owning a business, inflation doesn't affect you, you just increase your price each time to balance up.
Inflation only affect those with white collar jobs
Re: POS Operators Begin Implementation Of New Service Charge Monday by OmoOlomo1: 5:41am On Jul 18, 2023
I think these people are on their own. Still withdrew at the old rate yesterday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Am Richer Than Dangote – Ghanaian (Dwarf) Shortest Man Speaks / 5 Ways To Save Money In Nigeria!!! / Someone Is Pilfering My Bank Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.