Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,660 members, 7,823,873 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos (30001 Views)

Kanu Warns Against Sit-at-home As South East Stands Still / Simon Ekpa Condemns Soludo's Directive Against Sit At Home Order. / Ogidi Youths Protest Against Sit-At-Home In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by barkays001: 3:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Did anyone die or was there any impact on business because of that? Therefore, it is unnecessary sir.
Beremx:
I support Gani Adams on this. He shouldn't worry about the rabble rouser called Simon Ekpa. Igbos in Lagos are law abiding people and will go about their business.

Nevertheless, he didn't say anything concerning the Issese festival being cancelled at Ilorin. I expected him to say something about it as a traditional title holder he is. Apart from Professor Wole Soyinka, no other notable Yoruba personality has gotten the balls to criticize the Emir of Ilorin.

Why is that?

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

It's not jut a joke or mere allegation. This attempt by the SE to destroy Lagos started all the way from Azikwe era go to book of history and quote me wrong they have been in this plan long ago but the Yorubas took it with levity.

Ojukwu came after agreeing with some SW to face the North suddenly Biafra army faced ondo state up to Ore in a bid to take Lagos pls go and verify from people from Ondo state and pls quote me wrong.

Kanu came he made so much radio announcement against the Yoruba and when Endsars was organised bro I was one of the staunch supporter of Endsar but the night before the protest a audio tape came to our possession where Kanu ordered the youths from SE to head to Lagos and burn it down and they attempted infact did it.

This useless Obi came after living all his life in lagos yet have no single Youba friend with his status, his fuc-king party again decided to field a governorship candidate that speak igbo but can't even say a setence in Yoruba pls in entire Labour party shit in lagos so their are non Yoruba speaking member that only that bitch called Vipour or whatever the only one to contest?

The Occultic obi fraudulently won Lagos in general elction with 10k votes the next we saw was igbos started flying Biafra flag in Lagos pls is it Labour that won or Biafra that won the election, is their no Yoruba among those that voted for LP shit Did Hausa in Osun flashed Arewa flag because Atiku won in Osun?

Then the next we heard is "oh we have captured Lagos Ibadan next then "oh Lagos is no man's land", "we owned Lagos, we built Lagos" shit.

I will say it again Yoruba wake up bring Igboho back home, Gani is a sell out bring Igboho back....

Bros, Gani is not a sellout Igboho is already home. Parts of Benin Republic is Yoruba land.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MightySparrow: 3:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu

Mention one notable warrior dead or alive in your tribe. The one that really made history.
How many wars did your forebears fight?

Idiot.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 2mch(m): 4:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Yourbaslayer:

You mean like Bobrisky? you think we don’t know the tribe with so many women trapped inside men body? 😄

There are no more men in your land with big balls.
All the men in your land have shown Bob Risky is their father. Running like ants from a small boy and illiterates to save their head. When men are talking, people who were known as men in the SE must keep shut. You are a big fool for even commenting on this thread because you guys are a laughing stock of the whole Nigeria. Imagine a fool from Finland telling you to get inside your house and you stay for 2 weeks. LMAO. Try it in Lagos and your ancestors will shed blood.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Wkaay(m): 4:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
Hmmmmm, please o no more civil war o
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by gentiles(m): 4:02pm On Jul 15, 2023
MightySparrow:

Mention one notable warrior dead or alive in your tribe. The one that really made history.
How many wars did your forebears fight?

Idiot.
Oladipo Diya grin grin grin
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Abagworo(m): 4:03pm On Jul 15, 2023
So if Simon Ekpa orders sit at home what will he do? His only strategy will be to attack innocent Igbo traders because of jealousy instead of confronting Ekpa. Like I've always written both Gani Adams and a whole lot of people in other parts of Nigeria are involved in the conspiracy to make Southeast unstable otherwise their demand should have been the unconditional release of Nnamdi Kanu. Since the ordinary Igbos cannot fight Ekpa's boys and the security agents including hired Asari Dokubo mercenaries have not been able to stop it the easiest solution is to release Kanu like other regional freedom fighters like Asari himself and Igboho.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by MRMRMR: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:
Cowards die many times before their death, cowardice and timidity runs in the veins of an average Yoruba man. Why is that Simon Ekpa has not tried sit at home in any S/S state? because he knows the consequence of such an action, but every tribe is making a mockery of Yorubas, because they are weak and spineless. Ekpa is a smart guy, he is only using the proposed sit at home in lagos to test the water, the real agenda is to continue from the destruction they unleashed on lagos in October 2020 under the guise of Endsars. Dis people too mumu
See fool, smone is warning u and u say he is coward. When only mc oluomo dealt with those miscreants during the last elections, u guys started crying victims.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Chucks13: 4:04pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jagungidi:

Bros, Gani is not a sellout Igboho is already home. Parts of Benin Republic is Yoruba land.

My take is don't take this threat as a joke it has being their plan ages ago. Enough is enough of bullying the SW.

Thanks....

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by onuman: 4:05pm On Jul 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

Means Yorubas are the most important in Nigeria.

A most important group in Nigeria asks for exit from Nigeria; not you considering yourself as the important among others in the most dysfunctional country on earth, Nigeria.
It's like a bunch of drowning people and yet flex muscle in who is strongest among them.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Chucks13:

My take is don't take this threat as a joke it has being their plan ages ago. Enough is enough of bullying the SW.

Thanks....

I get what you’re saying. We are taking them very seriously now, our eyes have opened and we are clear on who our enemies are now, don’t worry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by hardbody: 4:08pm On Jul 15, 2023
Dbestbrest:

https://punchng.com/south-west-not-biafra-gani-adams-warns-ekpa-

True, Simon Ekpa is being silly but who is this one making mouth? Where has he been all the while when the North was dolling out instructions on Kwara state.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by RecentHistory: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
onuman:

A most important group in Nigeria asks for exit from Nigeria; not you considering yourself as the important among others in the most dysfunctional country on earth, Nigeria.
It's like a bunch of drowning people and yet flex muscle in who is strongest among them.

You obtain permission from those more powerful than you. If you were powerful, you won't ask before exiting.

Remember what happened the last time you tried to leave without asking?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jagungidi:

God bless you for this post, too bad the sensible Igbos out there are in the minority, it’s a shame really.

Next time tell your political leaders to stop tribal politic,

I used to think like the person you quoted until the last governorship election, na there I saw it all, I’m still surprised at your political elites involvement in tribal politic.
No igbo political elite will dare try it,
Kudos to Dele Alake and co
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by hardbody: 4:10pm On Jul 15, 2023
MRMRMR:

See fool, smone is warning u and u say he is coward. When only mc oluomo dealt with those miscreants during the last elections, u guys started crying victims.

You Lilly livered cowards, can MC Oluomo stand on his toes and fight me one on one?
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
RecentHistory:

You obtain permission from those more powerful than you. If you were powerful, you won't ask before exiting.

Remember what happened the last time you tried to leave without asking?

Don’t cry when sit at home start in Lagos
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by APCNig: 4:12pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Where was gani Adams when Fulani people conquered Ilorin kwara state

Mtchew

But seriously, I think it's about time that Simon ekpa is killed . He's a terrorist and should be taken out .

He was not born then. Even you have not been bought at the baby factory then.

Try nonsense and see yourselves being sacrificed to the gods of Yoruba land just as we did in 1967
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Asswipemod: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
FOOTSOLDIER2:
Lagos was once the capital city of Nigeria, Lagos is a no-man’s land. Get that into your cracked skull old man

That is why your Eze is still eating watery beans in Kirikiri till date.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by APCNig: 4:14pm On Jul 15, 2023
gentiles:

This is the similar to the statements that your grandparents made some decades ago, at the end of the day your grandparents were grouped along the Biafrans and sacrificed to the Yoruba gods

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
hardbody:

You Lilly livered cowards, can MC Oluomo stand on his toes and fight me one on one?

Oluomo only get levels for Yoruba land
Let him go try rubbish outside Yoruba land, I can assure you he will not return back
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Fahd11: 4:15pm On Jul 15, 2023
Simon Ekpa is stupid and his followers are mad..... ''drops mic''

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Lanre1st(m): 4:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
001Lagos:
Where was gani Adams when Fulani people conquered Ilorin kwara state

Mtchew

But seriously, I think it's about time that Simon ekpa is killed . He's a terrorist and should be taken out .

He hasn’t been born. Hadn’t been is being alive then, Fulani go hear am
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by PeachtreeReside(f): 4:18pm On Jul 15, 2023
The way some of us deflect issues need to be studied.

Gani Adams is right to speak up so that Simon Ekpa would not think he can replicate his sit at home anywhere else.

1 Like

Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
APCNig:

This is the similar to the statements that your grandparents made some decades ago, at the end of the day your grandparents were grouped along the Biafrans and sacrificed to the Yoruba gods

sacrificed at where? You think talking gibberish from one mud house in Ikire Apomu will stop sit at home in Lagos state?

Sacrificie my foot 🦶
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by UnabashedIPOB: 4:19pm On Jul 15, 2023
Emekaonline:

Yes that is true. They have the inalienable right to do at it pleases them. I also hope that you also know that the Government of Lagos state also have duty to close any shop that is dancing to the tune of a terrorist. No one should cry of marginalisation when the state government takes action

This is exactly the reason why your country is so 4ucked up because of the dumbed-down mentality and idiocy of its citizens! In a civilized society, the government has NO 4ucking right to close anybody's shop that decides to stay at home for whatever reason. Are they paying your rent and your taxes? Absolutely NOT! So, what business is it of the government to close you down? I feel sorry for all of you for your warped reasoning!
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Brimstone77: 4:21pm On Jul 15, 2023

Igbos have the right to sit at home where ever they are and no ediot will force them to come out..

What I don't support is using force to make people to obey your instructions,but once those doing so are doing it out of their free will then nobody should threaten them.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by slowice(m): 4:22pm On Jul 15, 2023
bhella10:
You are speaking like a peasant that you are. The reason why there's peace ☮️ in the SW is because they are proactive. Otunba Gani is the Aare Ona kankafo of the SW. He has lead many missions so he knows how to nip crisis in the bud. Stop yearning opata!

Lol you are a comedian..... But keep bleeping around man.
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 001Lagos: 4:23pm On Jul 15, 2023
Lanre1st:

He hasn’t been born. Hadn’t been is being alive then, Fulani go hear am
ok so what's stopping him from taking back the Ilorin kwara state of they born am well 😂
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 001Lagos: 4:24pm On Jul 15, 2023
akslink:
I don’t think your upstairs are alright! When was Fulani take over olorun ? Is Gani Adam were born then?
ok so what's stopping gani Adams from taking back ilorin kwara state from fulani people if they born am well ? 😂😂
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by 001Lagos: 4:25pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jagungidi:

He wasn’t born then. Stop crying.
ok what's stopping gani Adams and his boys from taking back ilorin kwara state from the Fulani people if they born Dem well? 😂 😂 😂
Re: Southwest Not Biafra: Gani Adams Warns Ekpa Against Sit-At-Home Protest In Lagos by Yourbaslayer: 4:28pm On Jul 15, 2023
Jagungidi:

Listen to yourself again, who did this to you people? 🤣🤣😄

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Igbo Arise Group Embarks On Door To Door Campaign For Asiwaju Tinubu / Daniel Udeh: Who Fixes Yenagoa Potholes Is Unemployed UNIJOS Graduate / Checkout Buhari's Swagger As A Young Man. (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.