Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,245 members, 7,829,447 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members (351 Views)

How I Lost My Brand New Shoes At A Gospel Crusade Ground / God Don't Let Me Go To CASABLANCA. Man Pray Against Womanizing On Crusade Ground / Church Members Walk Out On Pastor Adefarasin Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Koppaguard: 5:46pm On Jul 15, 2023
What is this world turning into, what do we call this? As seen by Express Gist, This happened somewhere in Nigeria, although the exact location still remains sketchy but the information at our disposal had it that a pastor wanted to organise a church crusade for the community only for a great whirlwind from 'Only God knows where' to come uninvited and destroyed the whole arrangements making the people present as at that particular moment around the area scamper for safety. This is mysterious, I have never seen something like this before, do you think this is natural or just a mere coincidence?

Watch video below

https://expressgist.com.ng/unbelievable-see-the-shocking-thing-that-happened-to-this-pastor-when-he-wanted-to-organise-a-crusade/

Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Daddyseun1: 5:49pm On Jul 15, 2023
grin

Not natural

😈 Devil at work

If someone get into that wind, it will swing that person into a thick very thick forest of no return, .IJI. in Yoruba it's bad spirit roaming
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by izonborn098(m): 5:51pm On Jul 15, 2023
Pastor wey dey fear ordinary whilwind na u think say go solve ur problems.
Be like wizards for the community warn am, but him sef they dare say nothing go happen.
Those who want to say na from god na lie ana wan lie, na the villagers they show am how them take dey run things for the village and him matter na less.
The next sunday u will hear the nonsense testimonies they will give in church.
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by TemplarLandry: 5:53pm On Jul 15, 2023
Territorial powers at work. The Lord rebuke them.
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by GanagiBitrus: 5:59pm On Jul 15, 2023
Ordinary Whirlwind. What if na Tornado?
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Wodu89: 6:00pm On Jul 15, 2023
Why would you say whirlwind from God ?
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Daddyseun1: 6:01pm On Jul 15, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Territorial powers at work. The Lord rebuke them.

Pls do you work,
You always on every topics

2 Likes

Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Koppaguard: 6:16pm On Jul 15, 2023
Wodu89:
Why would you say whirlwind from God ?
It's an expression, only God knows how it came about
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Koppaguard: 6:17pm On Jul 15, 2023
Daddyseun1:
grin

Not natural

😈 Devil at work

If someone get into that wind, it will swing that person into a thick very thick forest of no return, .IJI. in Yoruba it's bad spirit roaming
shocked
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Kobojunkie: 6:37pm On Jul 15, 2023
Koppaguard:
What is this world turning into, what do we call this? As seen by Express Gist, This happened somewhere in Nigeria, although the exact location still remains sketchy but the information at our disposal had it that a pastor wanted to organise a church crusade for the community only for a great whirlwind from 'Only God knows where' to come uninvited and destroyed the whole arrangements making the people present as at that particular moment around the area scamper for safety. This is mysterious, I have never seen something like this before, do you think this is natural or just a mere coincidence?
Wetin be "only God knows where"? In the year 2023, dem still no know to check the weather report before picking dates for their raves/crusade? There is nothing mysterious about this show of ignorance by your pastors and mogs! undecided
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Koppaguard: 8:07am On Jul 16, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Wetin be "only God knows where"? In the year 2023, dem still no know to check the weather report before picking dates for their raves/crusade? There is nothing mysterious about this show of ignorance by your pastors and mogs! undecided
God is all knowing, nothing happens without his knowledge and consent.
Re: Chaos on crusade ground as strong wind scatters and pursue church members by Lasgidi90(m): 8:15am On Jul 16, 2023
Wooooooooooooow, I'm speechless about the gullibility of so many people.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Isaac Idahosa Congratulates Kano Governor On Supreme Court Victory* Clem / See How Atheist Dodged Denying My.definition Of Spirit! / My Prayer For The New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.